What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

it is basically a "swiss knife" for covert warfare, fearsome Iranian 358 missile that attacks Turkish backed forces in Syria ( no hard feelings ) and American and Chinese drones all over middle east it seems 2 of which (MQ-9) were shoot down today one in north west Iraq and one in Yemen this missile can be used as surface to surface missile or air to surface or for surface to air missions

it is basically a "swiss knife" for covert warfare, fearsome Iranian 358 missile
Airborne homing mine for Air and Ground targets which can switch in Stinger/Igla mode or preprogrammed mini cruise missile for short ranges. EDIT: This thing can engage sea surface targets but it doesn't do one thing and that is it can't act as a torpedo :lol:

Holy shit its All in One weapon for short maybe to medium distances!
Its a masterpiece all I can say!

Airborne homing mine for Air and Ground targets which can switch in Stinger/Igla mode or preprogrammed mini cruise missile for short ranges.

Holy shit its All in One weapon for short maybe to medium distances!
the surface to surface version seems bigger then air defense version so it could have close to 100 kms on it maybe more

it is basically a "swiss knife" for covert warfare, fearsome Iranian 358 missile that attacks Turkish backed forces in Syria ( no hard feelings ) and American and Chinese drones all over middle east it seems 2 of which (MQ-9) were shoot down today one in north west Iraq and one in Yemen this missile can be used as surface to surface missile or air to surface or for surface to air missions

God bless Iran and its scientists. Keep up the good work.

West Asia needs to be a no fly zone for the U.S and its lapdogs.

A U.S drone was shot down today in Iraq as well, and an Israeli Hermes drone was shot down in Lebanon last month by Hezbollah (the Isrealis were quiet about it).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom