What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

god damn i thought i have seen these warehouses before now i remember where i've seen it.

View attachment 737444

View attachment 737445

good point but an unseen Tomahawk like cruise missile in a real IRGC warehouse is suspicious to say the least
I was thinking that it is also possible they were given permission to do some of their filming in the aerospace exhibition center or other exhibition centers, hence the appearance of all the various aircraft, & missiles, etc.
From a story perspective, it is doubtful that the rq170 would be at that location and with a cruise missile in the corner of that big salon.
It probably would have been in a secret facility with a large anechoic chamber and probably travelled about until it was finally put on display.
It just seems unlikely that the craft was being disassembled and x rayed, etc in the same large room where work was being carried out on a cruise missile...

false analysistion,
which will be proven wrong not long

A few weird things in here. They claim in the infographic that Shahab-3 is 1000km range....what?

Also Emad and Ghadr being 1600km....how? Emad is basically a precision upgrade over the Shahab-3. Same body, same fuel tank, the weight isn't reduced as the body of the missile uses the same materials. Very odd stuff indeed.

The really unknown thing here for me is all the "suspected" missile bases. Alot more than I estimated, and situated in the center and west. It's alittle hard to believe their is not one in Khorasan province near Afghanistan and one in Baluchistan

1619420551183.png

Knowing Iran. They’ve leaked this out on purpose :). Theirs no reason why a massive cruise missile would be in a drone warehouse unless they wanted to show it lol
Actualy that Tomahawk mock up is same as one Iran displayed few times,even color....i remeber before we knew for any Iranian LACM,photos with same looking tomahawk mock up could be seen ...I would try to find it..

That's not the real RQ170, it's just a fake model built for this TV drama, probably along other things.
The most we can assume is that the film crew were allowed to use the maquettes in IRGC exhibitions as film props to help keep production costs down. The film crew would not have anywhere near the security clearance to be in the same room as the real stuff. Given experience with your average filt, tv, theater actor, I would bet the majority of the actors in the show are not nearly as good or patriotic as their characters...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom