What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

animated-mother-of-god-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

n2846347-4249119.jpg
Man that's a real beauty:smitten:!I just wish that the Govt. of India goes ahead and purchase a few dozens of these deadly cruise missiles from Iran.Anyways congratulation to all the Iranian members of this forum for this brilliant achievement, specially to @haman10 and you:cheers:

Where did you get this? Lying as always. Iran does not have blackouts. With 75,000 MW of installed capacity, Iran is well awash with electricity. But then from some one who can create this sick thread and writing sick things about suffering human beings, nothing else can be expected: How italy can profit from the break down in libya | Page 4

All HAWK versions are now obsolete. Even the ones upgraded by US, such as the Turkish HAWK system. That is why you are begging China to sell you a system as US is not supplying you with newer systems and because you can not develop it yourselves. Iran is atleast trying. And this is the difference.
Oh please. Growing up we had weekly blackouts.

"bargh raft" was a common phrase in every household when I was growing up. Every home also has gas lights for blackout situations.

The only person lying here is you not Markus.

How is this even a reply to my comment? All of the hardware you posted have primitive electronic and computing power and software etc to what Iran has today. Do you know not understand this? How dumb can you get?

For one, you have not taken apart and studied the electronics in any of the mentioned platforms so where do you get this from? I do not know anything about Iranian capabilities and i do not doubt Iran but i know you are underestimating Soviet technology and the decades of experience, trial and error and improvements that has gone into those 1980's technologies.

What does a rocket engine have to do with computing,electronics and software?
Rockets and rocket engines are something else. I was not talking about rockets.

You're a Philipino pretending to be " pure European" i.e German/Italian. I find it hard to take you seriously.

It has a lot to do with rocket engines. Those rocket engines are more complex then you can imagine. Fuel system management, ignition, turbo management, ect are needed and crucial. Then there are sensors that monitor fuel pressure, oil pressure, heat, oxogen/nitrogen pressure, vibration sensors ect. All of those computers/sensors are working together so the rocket engine works properly.

Last edited:
Where did you get this? Lying as always. Iran does not have blackouts. With 75,000 MW of installed capacity, Iran is well awash with electricity. But then from some one who can create this sick thread and writing sick things about suffering human beings, nothing else can be expected: How italy can profit from the break down in libya | Page 4

All HAWK versions are now obsolete. Even the ones upgraded by US, such as the Turkish HAWK system. That is why you are begging China to sell you a system as US is not supplying you with newer systems and because you can not develop it yourselves. Iran is atleast trying. And this is the difference.
Don't blame them, their pipe dream ottoman empire burst facing reality , jealous and mad as hell because they can't accomplish what u guys did.

So we are not isolated as you say ! :lol:

imported from Ukraine !? :lol:

100-200 m !? :lol:

& the funniest part ... TurAr thanked you immediately ! :lol:
1- If it is imported from Ukraine, it means Sanctions are not working!
2- If the range is only 100 to 200m, then it should mean something that you Occupied Palestinians already possess hundreds of them
3- Even if it is totally imported it is still something especially you pirates must be worried about!
4- Why Iranian members even respond to this guy or girl or both?? Imagine a day, she comes saying something Positive about anything... He is from those girls who fool himself even if he sees an Iranian cruise missile coming to him as an Israeli private jet! you know this is called blind arrogance. Let us just ignore her for a while, only respond to logical guys for a while..let,s see what happens... I guess his/her/both salary will be cut soon!

Iran has unveiled a new long-range land-to-land cruise missile, named Soumar, which has been designed and manufactured by domestic experts.

The new state-of-the-art high-precision missile was unveiled during a Sunday ceremony in Tehran with senior Iranian officials, including Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehqan, in attendance.

During the ceremony, Deqhan said Soumar “enjoys different characteristics in terms of range and pinpoint accuracy in comparison with the previous products.”

Such important achievements, which have been made through research and innovation based on the needs of Iranian Armed Forces, are “considered as crucial steps toward increasing the country’s defense and deterrence might,” Dehqan added.

The Iranian defense chief stressed that Tehran aims to promote the range, precision and the destructive power of such type of missiles in the upgraded versions, which are to be unveiled in the next Iranian calendar year (starting on March 21).

Dehqan also announced that the long-range ballistic missiles of Qadr and Qiam have been delivered in mass to the Aerospace Division of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).

During the occasion, Commander of the IRGC Aerospace Division Brigadier General Amirali Hajizadeh (shown below) hailed Iran’s great defense capabilities, adding that Western sanctions have failed to disrupt the progress the Islamic Republic’s defense program.

Hajizadeh also warned that Terhan will never put to negotiation the country’s defense capabilities, including the development of its ballistic missiles.

On Saturday, a senior Iranian commander said the country is to unveil a long-range missile defense system, connected to the S-200 missile system.

According to Iran's Khatam al-Anbiya Air Defense Base Brigadier General Farzad Esmaili, the Talaash-3 (Endeavor-3) system is to be unveiled on April 18, when the country marks National Army Day.

In recent years, Iran has made great achievements in its defense sector and reached self-sufficiency in producing essential military equipment and systems.

Iran has repeatedly assured other countries that its military might poses no threat to other states, insisting that the country’s defense doctrine is entirely based on deterrence.

Pics and firing footage will be posted soon!

Amazing Iranians accomplished under sanctions. Ignore those sour grapes nonsense

For one, you have not taken apart and studied the electronics in any of the mentioned platforms so where do you get this from? I do not know anything about Iranian capabilities and i do not doubt Iran but i know you are underestimating Soviet technology and the decades of experience, trial and error and improvements that has gone into those 1980's technologies.

It has a lot to do with rocket engines. Those rocket engines are more complex then you can imagine. Fuel system management, ignition, turbo management, ect are needed and crucial. Then there are sensors that monitor fuel pressure, oil pressure, heat, oxogen/nitrogen pressure, vibration sensors ect. All of those computers/sensors are work together so the rocket engine works.
I agree with your points. Even 80s Soviet tech for some high tech weapons is very sophisticated, even with today standards...Although in most cases Iranian scientists improve and upgrade older electronics with new modern ones. Take Su-25 planes, I has no compatibility with laser guided or other precision guided ammunition. Iran installed a SA-6 or higher Day and night electro-optical camera and tracking system on it, changed all its cockpit into digital MFDs, or S-200 long range defense system. I had a friend with 15 years of experience in high tech telecom systems, he being as a high tech engineer, was surprised how sophisticated and complex a simple old rocket engine is.
I personally find Russian aerial defense systems as their most sophisticated technologies. Although, with daily improvements of electronics and telecom tech and ECUs, even a year 2000 tech is old.

That doesn´t create much trust for iranian. Its also quite stupid. We are right in the 5+1 debates and hope for a solution. Israel tries heavily to sabotage our deal with Iran and what does Iran do? Fires its propaganda show like always. I think it would be smarter for you guys to cool it down right now.
Iranians don,t die for a deal...they made it clear... either a good deal that keeps Iranian nuclear tech intact and the lifting all sanctions or no deal at all...Btw, the commander in video says that it is a strategic weapon and we never negotiate our ballistic and cruise capabilities... this means Iran made this on purpose to gain more weight on Western threats about possible war if no deal and then confirming that she will never discuss its military power... what a stupid reasoning btw... can anyone ask another country to negotiate its conventional weapons, while its main adversary, Occupied Palestine has hundred of Nukes and its carriers to be fired to Iran and they openly threaten Iran to use them if necessary!!!

"bargh raft" was a common phrase in every household when I was growing up. Every home also has gas lights for blackout situations.

When I was a young man, 20 years ago, black outs was normal because of WAR conditions...but it is now decades that I personally have n,t seen any blackout or even heard it from anyone I know... those days has long passed.... It is now years that Iran exporting its surplus of electricity to Iraq and Afghanistan and Armenia if I,m not wrong... Since Khatami era Iran had surplus electricity to export...

Man that's a real beauty:smitten:!I just wish that the Govt. of India goes ahead and purchase a few dozens of these deadly cruise missiles from Iran.Anyways congratulation to all the Iranian members of this forum for this brilliant achievement, specially to @haman10 and you:cheers:
IT is good to help friendly nations but is n,t it India a producer of such long range cruises??

Turkey doesn't beg anybody but wants to develop all kind of SAM missiles including Long altitude. US is also willing to sell their solutions but It is Chinese proposal selected by Turkish officials. Contrary to our officials, Industry wants to develop domestic equivalent of Chinese system within 7 years so making pressure political wing to cancel meetings to immediately commence development of project called HisaR-U like they have already been doing for Low (Hisar-A) and medium altitude (Hisar-O) SAM missile projects. (Want to learn more, type the names of projects on google)

The point I agree with you is Even If you put the best strategic sub-components on a 1960 designed missile, It will not provide much of the limits of first design requirements so Turkish HAWX XXI is also considered as obsolete among us. Did you realize that What We considered as obsolete is the target you want to reach with copying Hawks. That's the worst thing of reverse-engineering based industrial roadway until you matured enough to design a missile which is solely developed to meet own requirements in accordance with your armed forces target perceptions. The Turkish industry You are underestimating, is doing it at present to replace HAWK-XXI under the code name of Hisar-O.

Don't drive the subject into off-topic matters please.
Turkey can make no high tech products...nothing...all supervised and instructed by western scientists... IT can,t even upgrade its F-4s and send them to Occupied Palestine to be upgraded and then claims it can build some parts of F-35.... the only thing Turks are good at are Pistachio and Jeans... They can not even build serious missiles for themselves unless first allowed and asked permission of USA and big masters!! Ataturk and Erdugan fanboys!!

I saw an Energia rocket there. One of most powerful and complex ever build. Iran cant even shot a monkey into space.

I dont like russia...but compared to Iran its like Japan compared to Somalia.
We could n,t end a monkey to space waiting for the right substitute.... come on...look at your profile photo!!!
Iran is Iran...not Russia not Japan... but wait for a call from ISA calling for a one way trip to moon!

Wrong, im a god pretending to be a human, Beside that You did talk about rockets. You neither have the engines nor the computing power. :) We know what you have. If we wouldn't know we could not sabotage it that easily...like StuxNet. ;) A blown up nuclear facility here, a assasinated scientist there...then mysterious events like mass destruction of centrifuges...Thats amusing to watch from outside.

So, you are admitting a well known fact that you are Terrorists on a state scale! sabotaging,.... Terror!! seems so familiar ... Terrorists...btw, Iran has computing technology that kids like you can not comprehend... All the algorithms and computer for state of the art systems like upgrading electronics and algorithms of s-200 , Long range radars, MPD of airplanes and fighters and other imported systems.... the Sepehr 3000 km radar computing system is something that even your Germany dream of... or what about super computers? Iran to present 9 domestically made supercomputers
Over-the-horizon radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hawk missile was developed in 1960's and there are many different variants of missiles/radars which is being revealed into world market until now and I think Iranian variant that was copied from original, is quite old maybe MIM-23B or C. It seems that Some subystems are replaced with home made derivatives but This doesn't mean It is better than original because The countries which have already been using Hawk missiles, operates HAWK-XXI variants that is considered best HAWK missiles/radar system. In additions, There is a general logic in such discussions. If you had infastructure enough to design/develop a better missile than HAWK, You wouldn't have needed to one by one copy others' products. In parallel to this logic I expect that You wouldn't claim Iranian HAWK is better than XXI...
Like Turks trying to upgrade their F-4s and yet claim they can make F-35s? Have you finally ordered your F-4s to be upgraded by your friend Occupied Palestine? Some of you claiming things with certain about Iranian products like you are a part of their builders or upgrader!!! Stop this... If our Shalmche Missile are not better than HAWKS then why it has 0.6 more MACH speed and more resistance against electronic warfare and quicker response to radar updates?? sometimes some of you deserve to be called TURK

I wonder why you are still online. I heared you guys have common electricity blackouts. :D

As for the rest of this nonsense here:

What does iran try to achieve with this? all those mock ups, models and so on. The world laughs about it and nobody is impressed. I mean is it targeted only at home? Because it definitely does not bite here.
by it seem definitely hurt your buttt... come one... get out of here kid... do play with your counterparts... whatever you do you never be considered in par with us... whatever you say, you,re still like your photo, otherwise, you would n,t put it there!

I wonder why with all these mock-ups and plastic lies and fake weapons, Occupied Palestine, USA and Arabs express their complain and worries about Iranian military industry in a way that they ask to negotiate Iranian weapon industry!!!

This shows you are only trying to comfort your but... we are comfort with plastic and fake weapons... I wonder if you could convince your leaders the same way you do convince us not to worrying as all Iranian weapons are fake!!!!

Relief your leaders and spare us from their daily concerns about Iranian military!!!

Yeah according to those same Israeli officials Iraq was having breakthroughs on a daily basis back in the day but that's not the point. As you just happen to admit, there is no information about this clone which could suggest that it is superior to its original. Yet, we see mullah fanboys claiming it to be so. When people ask "how come", they simply say "it must be" and then comes the personal attacks... :disagree:
I am a Mullah fanboy ...so what? I,m proud of being a Mullah fanboy...so what? I,m not that much in accord with naming others by what they deserve but I can simply call you Turk or its equivalent... if you ever repeat this non sense then I have some in my sleeve too... be ware..being a Mullah fan boy is still considered a human... what about...?

Last edited:

Living in Ahwaz between 2001 to 2004 wasn't easy. We had problem especially during hot seasons. But it got better. I remember we had at least 30 minute blackout sometimes. Whenever I called the utility company they would say we are doing maintenance.

I agree with your points. Even 80s Soviet tech for some high tech weapons is very sophisticated, even with today standards...Although in most cases Iranian scientists improve and upgrade older electronics with new modern ones. Take Su-25 planes, I has no compatibility with laser guided or other precision guided ammunition. Iran installed a SA-6 or higher Day and night electro-optical camera and tracking system on it, changed all its cockpit into digital MFDs, or S-200 long range defense system. I had a friend with 15 years of experience in high tech telecom systems, he being as a high tech engineer, was surprised how sophisticated and complex a simple old rocket engine is.
I personally find Russian aerial defense systems as their most sophisticated technologies. Although, with daily improvements of electronics and telecom tech and ECUs, even a year 2000 tech is old.

Iranians don,t die for a deal...they made it clear... either a good deal that keeps Iranian nuclear tech intact and the lifting all sanctions or no deal at all...Btw, the commander in video says that it is a strategic weapon and we never negotiate our ballistic and cruise capabilities... this means Iran made this on purpose to gain more weight on Western threats about possible war if no deal and then confirming that she will never discuss its military power... what a stupid reasoning btw... can anyone ask another country to negotiate its conventional weapons, while its main adversary, Occupied Palestine has hundred of Nukes and its carriers to be fired to Iran and they openly threaten Iran to use them if necessary!!!

When I was a young man, 20 years ago, black outs was normal because of WAR conditions...but it is now decades that I personally have n,t seen any blackout or even heard it from anyone I know... those days has long passed.... It is now years that Iran exporting its surplus of electricity to Iraq and Afghanistan and Armenia if I,m not wrong... Since Khatami era Iran had surplus electricity to export...

IT is good to help friendly nations but is n,t it India a producer of such long range cruises??

I admire Turkey personally...they are on the right track... but is n,t better to stop this destructive comment about each other? Turkey and Iran are both advanced in many weaponry systems... Iranians are better in some fields and Turk are better in some other... It is time for Turk to congrad Iranians and Iranians to congrat Turk on their achievements...

We could n,t end a monkey to space waiting for the right substitute.... come on...look at your profile photo!!!
Iran is Iran...not Russia not Japan... but wait for a call from ISA calling for a one way trip to moon!

So, you are admitting a well known fact that you are Terrorists on a state scale! sabotaging,.... Terror!! seems so familiar ... Terrorists...btw, Iran has computing technology that kids like you can not comprehend... All the algorithms and computer for state of the art systems like upgrading electronics and algorithms of s-200 , Long range radars, MPD of airplanes and fighters and other imported systems.... the Sepehr 3000 km radar computing system is something that even your Germany dream of... or what about super computers? Iran to present 9 domestically made supercomputers
Over-the-horizon radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like Turks trying to upgrade their F-4s and yet claim they can make F-35s? Have you finally ordered your F-4s to be upgraded by your friend Occupied Palestine? Some of you claiming things with certain about Iranian products like you are a part of their builders or upgrader!!! Stop this... If our Shalmche Missile are not better than HAWKS then why it has 0.6 more MACH speed and more resistance against electronic warfare and quicker response to radar updates?? sometimes some of you deserve to be called TURK

by it seem definitely hurt your buttt... come one... get out of here kid... do play with your counterparts... whatever you do you never be considered in par with us... whatever you say, you,re still like your photo, otherwise, you would n,t put it there!

I wonder why with all these mock-ups and plastic lies and fake weapons, Occupied Palestine, USA and Arabs express their complain and worries about Iranian military industry in a way that they ask to negotiate Iranian weapon industry!!!

This shows you are only trying to comfort your but... we are comfort with plastic and fake weapons... I wonder if you could convince your leaders the same way you do convince us not to worrying as all Iranian weapons are fake!!!!

Relief your leaders and spare us from their daily concerns about Iranian military!!!

I am a Mullah fanboy ...so what? I,m proud of being a Mullah fanboy...so what? I,m not that much in accord with naming others by what they deserve but I can simply call you Turk or its equivalent... if you ever repeat this non sense then I have some in my sleeve too... be ware..being a Mullah fan boy is still considered a human... what about...?

Dude! Are you just gonna answer everyone?!

Living in Ahwaz between 2001 to 2004 wasn't easy. We had problem especially during hot seasons. But it got better. I remember we had at least 30 minute blackout sometimes. Whenever I called the utility company they would say we are doing maintenance.
We left Shiraz in 2000 and black outs were very common. Every house had a gas light for blackout situations. But back then water shortages weren't a problem. Now, during the summer months, water is cut 3-4 hours every day. Ahvaz is probably doing just as bad in the water department.

Abii jan the problem was that Iran's power grid was very old and inefficient. I don't know about it's current situation. But it was bad back then. I remember they had an emergency initiative to fix the blackout problem in 2007.

We left Shiraz in 2000 and black outs were very common. Every house had a gas light for blackout situations. But back then water shortages weren't a problem. Now, during the summer months, water is cut 3-4 hours every day. Ahvaz is probably doing just as bad in the water department.

Actually Ahwaz has plenty of water thanks to Karun. The problem is they're sending the water to other cities without considering Ahwaz needs first.

Ah, just leave it. They have inferiority complex. They do not have 2500+ km ballistic and cruise missiles, space launchers, and no nuclear enrichment, so they feel inferior and behave like this.
Turk are only allowed to build weapons that their master USA is happy with it. It is a sign of political and military slavery... They chose this way...this is the consequences... Turkey has no serious technology or industry at all... all under supervision montage and some law tech independently... Turkey is not even in par with Egypt in technology... South Korea has also the same fate... they can never produce what they need and need to ask for permission of USA first... they can,t even build a missile over 300 km range!!! what a slavery!!! I rather die of hunger than having some outsider telling me what to do or not to do... Urdugan fanboys are in serious mistake to support him if anyone support him at all... they have to get rid of him and install a more brave leader can make independent decisions...!!!

Last edited:
Yes it's true that India has it's own cruise missile in production(Nirbhay aka The Fearless) but it's range is only around 1000-1200 Kms:(.On the other hand,Sumar has got more than twice the range than that of Nirbhay,so it'll better for us if we purchase a couple of hundreds of these beasts as we don't have any current long range cruise missile in our arsenal:-).

Yes it's true that India has it's own cruise missile in production(Nirbhay aka The Fearless) but it's range is only around 1000-1200 Kms:(.On the other hand,Sumar has got more than twice the range than that of Nirbhay,so it'll better for us if we purchase a couple of hundreds of these beasts as we don't have any current long range cruise missile in our arsenal:-).
You have navy ships capable of firing thoe shorter range cruises. am I right? so no worries... although I,m sure India does not let the world powers pass him by in cruise missile tech. I,m sure you have already programs to build some of you did n,t already have imported ones in your arsenal... btw, India is an Atomic Missile Arsenal holder... you don,t need such weapons as an strategic weapon... you have ballistics going anywhere needed with MT scale nukes... although I see it very impractical to use nuke in just any war... Nukes are for show or Apocalypse!!

Because international law prohibits transfer of technology or sale of missiles above 300 km of range. Brahmos uses Russian technology. Iran will eventually make something similar to it based on Russian Oniks from Syria. Probably with greater range.
Mate,MTCR is nothing but a hogwash and India is fully aware of all the loopholes in the MTCR agreement.Hence we have successfully modified the range of the Brahmos missile from around 300 Kms to around 500+ kms using indigenous technology.Neither Russia nor us give any importance to the MTCR anymore.We deliberately kept the range of the original Brahmos just under the limited range permitted in the MTCR agreement just to satisfy the P5 countires and nothing more.The real range of the Brahmos will only be revealed in case of any future full fledged war:coffee:
BrahMos gains sub-strategic super weapon capability - The Hindu
New Modified Brahmos with 500 KM Range.

You have navy ships capable of firing thoe shorter range cruises. am I right? so no worries... although I,m sure India does not let the world powers pass him by in cruise missile tech. I,m sure you have already programs to build some of you did n,t already have imported ones in your arsenal... btw, India is an Atomic Missile Arsenal holder... you don,t need such weapons as an strategic weapon... you have ballistics going anywhere needed with MT scale nukes... although I see it very impractical to use nuke in just any war... Nukes are for show or Apocalypse!!
Yah,unofficially we have got hundreds of Kh-55 which we acquired from Russia and Ukraine after the dissolution of the USSR but officially the only cruise missiles in our arsenal are Brahmos,Gabriel,Popeye,Klub,Kh-35 and Harpoon Blk-II(in small quantities).We are at present in a process to induct the first Indian sub-sonic cruise missile Nirbhay in our arsenal but it's range is much shorter than the Tomahawk Blk-II or Sumar:coffee:.

you exactly left Iran when Iran started to see some real improvements in each and every aspect... The utilities are way better...almost all villages has natural gas now... there are some problems in Ahvaz which is nothing but mismanagement by local authorities... that will be fixed soon inchallah... Black outs are something we tell stories about to kids... You just missed Iran when it started to take off

Mate,MTCR is nothing but a hogwash and India is fully aware of all the loopholes in the MTCR agreement.Hence we have successfully modified the range of the Brahmos missile from around 300 Kms to around 500+ kms using indigenous technology.Neither Russia nor us give any importance to the MTCR anymore.We deliberately kept the range of the original Brahmos just under the limited range permitted in the MTCR agreement just to satisfy the P5 countires and nothing more.The real range of the Brahmos will only be revealed in case of any future full fledged war:coffee:
BrahMos gains sub-strategic super weapon capability - The Hindu
New Modified Brahmos with 500 KM Range.

Yah,unofficially we have got hundreds of Kh-55 which we acquired from Russia and Ukraine after the dissolution of the USSR but officially the only cruise missiles in our arsenal are Brahmos,Gabriel,Popeye,Klub,Kh-35 and Harpoon Blk-II(in small quantities).We are at present in a process to induct the first Indian sub-sonic cruise missile Nirbhay in our arsenal but it's range is much shorter than the Tomahawk Blk-II or Sumar:coffee:.
A military super power like India has always wise commanders to know what to acquire and what to build locally... I admire Indian progress in last couple of decades very much..

Dude! Are you just gonna answer everyone?!
Help me with it then... I ,m just having fun with this jealous, butt hurt bodies!!! Non of our comments gonna change the reality of Iranian sophistication in weaponry nor worsen it... I,m just having fun with our neighbors!!

Back
Top Bottom