What's new

How italy can profit from the break down in libya

Judging by history, Italy is likely to switch sides and fight for ISIS.

img-1387004-1-3523085437_4bbe1ed112.jpg

But he is arming and suppoting ypg/peshmerga against islamists.

A little bit more and i will make Falcon Erdogan hater hue hue hue

I don't take sides in Kurdish/Turkish dispute. Both are Muslim and both are confused. As I stated I don't necessarily hate leaders. I focus on entities. And to me initiative by state is inspired by political interests. Therefore nothing good can come out of it. I want initiatives inspired by Islam. And its been centuries since that happened. Once it happens God will support us concerned Muslims and we will achieve the victory we seek.

I don't take sides in Kurdish/Turkish dispute. Both are Muslim and both are confused. As I stated I don't necessarily hate leaders. I focus on entities. And to me initiative by state is inspired by political interests. Therefore nothing good can come out of it. I want initiatives inspired by Islam. And its been centuries since that happened. Once it happens God will support us concerned Muslims and we will achieve the victory we seek.
Huh? Im not confused, i have a very clear sight of my thoughts. :what:

Wait wait wait, waaaait a minute, by ''confused'' do you mean secular? I really like the way you are thinking. :D
Well then i guess we are indeed ''confused''. :)

Yep,have faith and wait in there,...and wait...:sarcastic:

You're not going to declare war on our soil. We will be in your soil conquering you. Non conventional weapons won't help in that case. :pop:

If non conventional weapons are used. We''ll arrange deal with Russia to provide support during war in return give them eastern Europe. :lol:

Let me ask you something, i mean ignoring the fact that you live in technological stoneage. How do you want "conquer" us and whats your plans then? I just want know what is wrong in your mind.

Wasn't Italy part of NATO that bombed Libya to "democracy"? Bombs exploded as expected, but what happened to "democracy"?

As for Italy benefiting from this, I do not see it. Italy will have to deal with waves of refugees landing on its shore dead and alive, changing the make up of Italian morality and culture.

Another way can be, for Italy to go in and take over Libya and build a new state there (nation building). But even daddys of Italy like US and France, have not been able to do a good job in this aspect, so Italy with its weak military will fail as well.

The moral of this story: Do not break something that you can not fix.

Hiw exactly do refugees change italy? They are put on camps, isolated on lampedusa like a concentration camp, have zero contact with italian society and then get shipped back to the shithole they came from.

We dont want to be leader of ME, we gave the idea up but you are welcome to defend the borders you draw randomly on maps. :)
You touched it last now its your responsibility. :D

I dont think so, Erdogan will love to be the leader of the middle east a la Ottoman empire(like some Turkish memeber name here is.lool). The problem is that Turkey cant really be a leader per se, not because its weak(its not, its quite strong/powerful), but simply because it doesnt have all it takes to be a leader/undisputed superpower in the region. It has to lead not only economically, but also financially, religiously, cululrally,scientifically, industrilaly etc by a wide margin, so much so that no country in the region can question its influence/leadership(like the U.S today for example).
Moreover Saudi Arabia has way more influence in the region than Turkey, though i find it ironic, but its mostly because the House of Saud has more cash and religious influence than Turkey can ever have in the region. :astagh:, plus Pakistan who is the only muslim nuclear power, Iran who also is quite advanced /Shia power,etc...

Anyway, Whether Arabs or Muslims like it or not(they seem confused/cant make up their mind about this ATM), the west/U.S will keep intervening in the region , Why? hmmmmmmm.simply because they can(plus they also have huge interests in the region obviously, and the leaders in the Muslim world also wish we stay committed to the region for peace and stability). So we are going to stay/remain anyway. So Turkey doesnt have to worry, its our responsibility to some extent, we gotta assume it i guess(think Falcon wont like this at all my friend Xenon:lol:.)

I dont think so, Erdogan will love to be the leader of the middle east a la Ottoman empire(like some Turkish memeber name here is.lool). The problem is that Turkey cant really be a leader per se, not because its weak(its not, its quite strong/powerful), but simply because it doesnt have all it takes to be a leader/undisputed superpower in the region. It has to lead not only economically, but also financially, religiously, cululrally,scientifically, industrilaly etc by a wide margin, so much so that no country in the region can question its influence/leadership(like the U.S today for example).
Moreover Saudi Arabia has way more influence in the region than Turkey, though i find it ironic, but its mostly because the House of Saud has more cash and religious influence than Turkey can ever have in the region. :astagh:, plus Pakistan who is the only muslim nuclear power, Iran who also is quite advanced /Shia power,etc...

Anyway, Whether Arabs or Muslims like it or not(they seem confused/cant make up their mind about this ATM), the west/U.S will keep intervening in the region , Why? hmmmmmmm.simply because they can(plus they also have huge interests in the region obviously, and the leaders in the Muslim world also wish we stay committed to the region for peace and stability). So we are going to stay/remain anyway. So Turkey doesnt have to worry, its our responsibility to some extent, we gotta assume it i guess(think Falcon wont like this at all my friend Xenon:lol:.)
Believe me Erdogan isnt stupid, he knows exactly that it isnt possible for him/Turkey to become the leader in Region (Actually for nobody except maybe KSA for Arabic countrys which i also doubt) since nobody will accept a foreigners as his leader, what he is trying to get is influence just as he did to some degree in Somalia, Libya and made KRG dependant on Turkey.

This whole ''Neo Ottomanism'' term is a invention by foreigners, if we say Neo Ottomanism is equal to gaining influence in the region well then lets call it that way but it surely has nothing to do with re-awakening Ottoman empire or becoming Sultan.

Let me ask you something, i mean ignoring the fact that you live in technological stoneage. How do you want "conquer" us and whats your plans then? I just want know what is wrong in your mind.

We are not aggressors. As long as Western nations:

1. Don't interfere in our affairs(Especially for sake of anti-Islamist Arab entities )
2. Don't support Israel

Then we have no issues with anybody. If 1 and 2 are indulged in then we will have problems.

How we will do it is not complicated. You see. , for the past 60 years Arabs weren't war oriented people. They went to war for nationalist objectives and lacked motivation. Majority of Arabs were also secular /not religious. Arabs never succeed without Islam, they don't need high tech they need motivation. Recently , we are seeing rise in islamists. And it's causing panic, many Arab nations have taken many measures to quell their rise. It is only contributing to further tension.

Arabs don't know how to solve the problem and Western detterence has faded. Islamists prevail in desperate situations. More instability is tough for Arab secularists to cope with. They will ask for Western help, with that, its natural confrontation with Europe in ME will occur but this time it will spill over into Europe. Because Muslims have never as concerned as they are today. We know we are much more motivated. And there are hundreds of thousands eagerly waiting for that moment. During same period we will enter West Bank and take over Jerusalem. But will stop there. And go to Italy to retrieve Ark of Covenant which is in a church in Italy. Afterwards we will present it to Israelis and many will convert to Islam upon that. So nuclear Israeli threat will be eliminated.

Then we will make long term truce deal with rest of Europe. What I'm stating will occur before or around 2020.

Hiw exactly do refugees change italy? They are put on camps, isolated on lampedusa like a concentration camp, have zero contact with italian society and then get shipped back to the shithole they came from.

You seem to be a simplistic individual. Too bad.

I said in my comment that make up of Italian morality and culture will change. You proved my point. Your morality is going down the gutter (even if you succeed in protecting your culture by such methods). But then that is often the case with simplistic individuals who are incapable of owning up to the responsibility for their actions.

Your racist comment here, should remain a reminder. History has a long memory.

1. Don't interfere in our affairs(Especially for sake of anti-Islamist Arab entities )
2. Don't support Israel

Then we have no issues with anybody. If 1 and 2 are indulged in then we will have problems.

How we will do it is not complicated. You see. , for the past 60 years Arabs weren't war oriented people. They went to war for nationalist objectives and lacked motivation. Majority of Arabs were also secular /not religious. Arabs never succeed without Islam, they don't need high tech they need motivation. Recently , we are seeing rise in islamists. And it's causing panic, many Arab nations have taken many measures to quell their rise. It is only contributing to further tension.

Arabs don't know how to solve the problem and Western detterence has faded. Islamists prevail in desperate situations. More instability is tough for Arab secularists to cope with. They will ask for Western help, with that, its natural confrontation with Europe in ME will occur but this time it will spill over into Europe. Because Muslims have never as concerned as they are today. We know we are much more motivated. And there are hundreds of thousands eagerly waiting for that moment. During same period we will enter West Bank and take over Jerusalem. But will stop there. And go to Italy to retrieve Ark of Covenant which is in a church in Italy. Afterwards we will present it to Israelis and many will convert to Islam upon that. So nuclear Israeli threat will be eliminated.

Then we will make long term truce deal with rest of Europe. What I'm stating will occur before or around 2020.

so you dont want us dead?

2. Don't support Israel

jesus-says-meme-generator-sounds-like-a-plan-see-you-there-1cf1ba.jpg

so you dont want us dead?

Not at all, we don't target civilians. If Islamists establish themselves they won't target civilians. The reason they're putting car bombs all over ME is to break up order and take advantage of it. If they get the unitary state they want this will all end. However, most likely during the process of establishing this state, west will fear a rising power and intervene. Islamists can't defeat West in self defense anymore. They know that they have to strike at heart of europe. So yes a coalition in the future will be formed and large ground invasion will occur which islamists will eventually overcome but won't stop until they enter europe. I fear their tactic of breaking order will be employed simply because it works. But for most part it will be human waves sent by islamists , and they will lose many men. But once they get in a city it will be hard to stop them. This is my predictions for what will happen in ME over next 6 years. I also predict it will spill over to Europe.

Of course in theory rise of islamists can be prevented. But, you have to find some kind of way to stabilize region and satisfy all sides of every micro conflict in the ME. So for Yemen, you have to manage to make both Houthis and opposition happy. In Syria same thing. In Palestine, in Libya, in Egypt and so on. This is difficult task. And my opinion is that it's race against time. The Arab leaders and international community need to quickly work. There's no strategic threat right now, but as things begin to shape itself, we will all realize it was true.

No plan ,just observations. :)

Are you serious or being Sarcastic? :rofl:

@MarkusS

In next two years, in my opinion Libya will worsen. Egypt will get more involved. It may cause some small scale instability in egypt. Coalition will be formed with Egypt and EU on Libya. It will upset Libyans and cause tensions with Egypt. ISIS will attempt attacks in Europe. Then problem will get worse by 2017. Ground troops will be deployed near northern Egypt to flank Islamists in Libya and possibly parts of Egypt. This will cause Islamists from Tunisia, Algeria , Morocco and parts of Africa to give support. The war will get worse. Some will flee and Saudi Arabia will take in refugees. This refugees will be upset at Saudi stance and bloodshed will occur. In the same year Hamas will attempt liberating the west Bank. For Jordan , Iraq and Syria. I can't predict what will occur. But at those point 2017-2019 I predict the above. And that will have effects on rest of region but I don't know exactly how it will play out.

Back
Top Bottom