What's new

How italy can profit from the break down in libya

@MarkusS

In next two years, in my opinion Libya will worsen. Egypt will get more involved. It may cause some small scale instability in egypt. Coalition will be formed with Egypt and EU on Libya. It will upset Libyans and cause tensions with Egypt. ISIS will attempt attacks in Europe. Then problem will get worse by 2017. Ground troops will be deployed near northern Egypt to flank Islamists in Libya and possibly parts of Egypt. This will cause Islamists from Tunisia, Algeria , Morocco and parts of Africa to give support. The war will get worse. Some will flee and Saudi Arabia will take in refugees. This refugees will be upset at Saudi stance and bloodshed will occur. In the same year Hamas will attempt liberating the west Bank. For Jordan , Iraq and Syria. I can't predict what will occur. But at those point 2017-2019 I predict the above. And that will have effects on rest of region but I don't know exactly how it will play out.

Let me tell you a secret... 99.99999% of europeans give a shit about westbank, israel and gaza. dont bother us and we wont bother you.

Let me tell you a secret... 99.99999% of europeans give a shit about westbank, israel and gaza. dont bother us and we wont bother you.

I know you don't, but region is breaking down and somebody will have to intervene in other parts of region. Nobody will intervene in Gaza or West Bank.

Let me add to my predictions, during this time around 2017-2019 Turkey will coordinate with elements in Syria to counter ISIS on ground. ISIS will begin bombings inside Turkey. Also Jordan will need to get involved in West Bank issue one way or another , if it doesn't it could cause instability. And islamists may take over Jordan. But first they will send reinforcements to Syria to topple Assad regime. When this happens, an Arab in Mecca will proclaim leadership for Arabs. He will then ask for volunteers to go to Syria. Iran will be dealing with islamisfs from Pak/Afghan/etc...who want to join this leader. And will be busy on its borders. Once this leader takes his volunteers to Syria the truce will break. Turkey will allow it's land to be used for ground invasion in an area around Syria and Turkey. This will lead to big war. The rest I dint want to get into.

Nobody wants this to happen, but world might get sucked into it. They are just predictions though and may not come true.

Libya was a colony of my people since roman times and our occupation of carthago.

We don´t want control libya. Its a trash bin. But we can profit from it. You deal with small groups and play divide et impera. You secure the oil fields, get for free what once cost money.
your way of thinking has ended in the colonial times. i think there will be action to bring stability back to libya for everyone security Egypt Algeria Italia France we are all effected by what happen in libya

Don't be a sperg. You might not care, being the dumb civvie you are, but your government definitely does. In the end, it doesn't matter what dumb civvies think, it's what the government thinks.

Italy is a third grade power. It serves the US , nothing more. If it does anything contrary to what the US wants , it will be spanked and shown its place :lol:. The OP tries to portray an image of Italy as a superpower, which is indeed very funny.
On the contrary, we have been holding their marines without charge for like the last 3 years. The court proceedings haven't even started since Indian Justice system is fairly slow.They cried , went to the UN etc, nothing happened.:lol:
India disapproves European Parliament resolution on Italian marines - The Hindu

Italy might have been a small colonial power in the past, but that's all gone. Now it can't even fart without the permission of the EU. It's just a small tiny country of happy gay people which makes pasta, pizza, gay clothes like armani and finally, overpriced wine which a generic canadian 10$ wine from Niagara can beat.

If Italy tries any tricks, Libya should just send boats of people to blow up the Colosseum.

Last edited:
Getting involved in Libya would mean bringing its mess back to Italy. And Italy isn't as rich as USA which can rage a long war. However joining with Egypt to bomb ISIS targets would be a good option.
The only solution to Libya is a political one. @MarkusS, is right in his assessment. Italy had a lot of influence in Libya and still have to this day.
It is the bombing that broke the fiber of the country and made it what it is today. Egyptians, since they were a party of the demise of Lybia are still regarded as aggressors and their migrants as invaders. Sending airplanes is bearly has an effect on ISIS, coalition's action didn't keep them from gaining ground. The only thing that can stop ISIS is boots on the grounds, and there is no arab army, Egypt included can afford afford to take that first step, nor the West for good measure.
kaddafyavantapres.jpg

I remember Gaddafi speech during the war, he said those terrorists want to turn Libya into an emirate, and a terrorists hub, and nato still bombed Libya, now nato got what they want, they have their terrorists their so now they have an excuse to invade Libya..

your way of thinking has ended in the colonial times. i think there will be action to bring stability back to libya for everyone security Egypt Algeria Italia France we are all effected by what happen in libya

My way of thinking did never end since it is human way of thinking to gain profits from risks.

Don't be a sperg. You might not care, being the dumb civvie you are, but your government definitely does. In the end, it doesn't matter what dumb civvies think, it's what the government thinks.

My government gives a shit as well. Its about profits. We gain more from israel at the moment. Should that change in future then foreign policy would also change. If you believe the italian government has tears for some bombed out people in gaza then you are very naive.

I remember Gaddafi speech during the war, he said those terrorists want to turn Libya into an emirate, and a terrorists hub, and nato still bombed Libya, now nato got what they want, they have their terrorists their so now they have an excuse to invade Libya..
The so called Hebrew spring is all about colonize the arab countries again

Turkish memeber name here is
He is not Turkish but Pakistani member. :lol:

----------------------------------------

Non-sense thread....Italians should first learn how to fight....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How exactly is Italy doomed ?

From what i've been reading in the last days it seems that Italians and the French would put boots on the ground in Libya.

I think they will only want to controle some city harbours to restrict immigration into Europe and help Haftar gain more controle.At least i've seen this ideea in other forums circulating,especially from Italians who seem convinced that they will deploy troops.

The massive Immigration which will happen if N Africa fails,not to forget Italian economy is not in the best shape right now

Back
Top Bottom