What's new

How italy can profit from the break down in libya

enormous amounts of firepower? lol. We didn´t even start. You don´t know what real war means. You face an enemy that could erase you with an blink of an eye in an instant. As i said, you don´t want us to go that way, believe me.

Tell me, how do you counter a neutron bomb? We are bound by moral standards. Mottos like "winning hearts and minds" show that. You could not stand an exterminating war. And lets hope it will never go that route.

You're not going to declare war on our soil. We will be in your soil conquering you. Non conventional weapons won't help in that case. :pop:

If non conventional weapons are used. We''ll arrange deal with Russia to provide support during war in return give them eastern Europe. :lol:

Wasn't Italy part of NATO that bombed Libya to "democracy"? Bombs exploded as expected, but what happened to "democracy"?

As for Italy benefiting from this, I do not see it. Italy will have to deal with waves of refugees landing on its shore dead and alive, changing the make up of Italian morality and culture.

Another way can be, for Italy to go in and take over Libya and build a new state there (nation building). But even daddys of Italy like US and France, have not been able to do a good job in this aspect, so Italy with its weak military will fail as well.

The moral of this story: Do not break something that you can not fix.

Guess we should just leave Arabs/Muslims solve their own problems....When we intervene they criticize us as imperialists, when we dont, they say we dont care about their dictators and civilians etc. What do they want? In syria most muslims/Arab countries have beeen asking/pleading for western Intervention, while themselves step back, In Libya many of them were doing the same etc.. You cant eat your cake and have it guys. Make up your mind.

Guess we should just leave Arabs/Muslims solve their own problems....When we intervene they criticize us as imperialists, when we dont, they say we dont care about their dictators and civilians etc. What do they want? In syria most muslims/Arab countries have beeen asking/pleading for western Intervention, while themselves step back, In Libya many of them were doing the same etc.. You cant eat your cake and have it guys. Make up your mind.

That about sums it up.War will end over there eventually and they'll make a choice.It would be their choice whatever that will be.

NATO cowards are afraid of putting troops on the ground, lol. You put troops on ground Islamists get 10 times stronger like every time. You're welcome to do so. :)
I seriously wonder what you would say if US puts ground troops in Syria and Erdogan deploys Turkish army afterwards since he is just waiting for the opportunity, will you still love him? :D

I seriously wonder what you would say if US puts ground troops in Syria and Erdogan deploys Turkish army afterwards since he is just waiting for the opportunity, will you still love him? :D

huh...........why cant Turkey move in first? Afterall Turkey has a one/if not the most powerful Army/military in the middle east and even in Europe just like most Turkish members here say. So acting alone for once will be a godf thing to show leadership.:D

But thats exactly what he was saying, he said we will participate if US sends ground troops to Syria, now do you still love him? :pop:

He still wants to eat his cake and have it.:blah:

huh...........why cant Turkey move in first? Afterall Turkey has a one/if not the most powerful Army/military in the middle east and even in Europe just like most Turkish members here say. So acting alone for once will be a godf thing to show leadership.:D
We dont want to be leader of ME, we gave the idea up but you are welcome to defend the borders you draw randomly on maps. :)
You touched it last now its your responsibility. :D

We dont want to be leader of ME, we gave the idea up but you are welcome to defend the borders you draw randomly on maps. :)
You touched it last now its your responsibility. :D

No Western troops.:D

images

But thats exactly what he was saying, he said we will participate if US sends ground troops to Syria, now do you still love him? :pop:

I think he meant against Assad. For me personally, Erdogan or any single figure for that matter isn't important. I'm Muslim first and my ideology is clear. I support popular Islamists who are all concerned Muslims that want to finish era of weakness/corruption/shame. I don't believe in any intiatives taken by single nations.

I think he meant against Assad. For me personally, Erdogan or any single figure for that matter isn't important. I'm Muslim first and my ideology is clear. I support popular Islamists who are all concerned Muslims that want to finish era of weakness/corruption/shame. I don't believe in any intiatives taken by single nations.
But he is arming and suppoting ypg/peshmerga against islamists. :argh:

A little bit more and i will make Falcon Erdogan hater, hue hue hue

Back
Top Bottom