What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Well thanks for the complement but the reality is that our Military is getting screwed on a daily basis by the worthless politicians of this country who think that spending on our defense sector is nothing but a wastage of resources.Our defence budget is meagre compared to all other "big" powers like Russia or China and the main reason behind this is that our Govt. allocates less than 2% of our GDP to the Defense sector(our present defense budget is only around 1.75% of our GDP) when we really need to allocate at least 3% of our GDP to boost up our defense forces.Iran is extremely lucky in this regard as your politicians are much more competent and efficient than ours.They understand the need of the defense forces and hence your armed forces are develoing newer weapons by the each passing day unlike ours:(.

I find India is wasting a lot of money on buying foreign military products. They should invest all this money in domestic projects.
This thing is making bigger difference as compared to Politicians of India.
Indeed Iran is saving billions of USD in Air Force by not purchasing foreign fighter jets.

iran will be liberated.

-2-28-.gif

A jealous butthurt Turk, don't waste time putting sense into them.
indeed mate . we cannot have enough of these creatures :lol:
Man that's a real beauty:smitten:!I just wish that the Govt. of India goes ahead and purchase a few dozens of these deadly cruise missiles from Iran.Anyways congratulation to all the Iranian members of this forum for this brilliant achievement, specially to @haman10 and you:cheers:
Tnx bro , you're so kind :tup:

BTW , about the cooperation that you talked about : Iran and India already cooperate in various military fields .

as an example we worked on installing APU (auxillary power units) for TF-30 engines (F-14A) .

:cheers:
Allah curse Saddam and his supporters.

y appology to the victims famelies if any still alive.
Why do you apologize for sth that you did NOT do ?

Saddam was a maniac , now everything is changed and there is a democratically elected govt. in baghdad .

we have brotherly relations now and thats what matters .

Godspeed bro .

indeed mate . we cannot have enough of these creatures :lol:

BTW , about the cooperation that you talked about : Iran and India already cooperate in various military fields .

as an example we worked on installing APU (auxillary power units) for TF-30 engines (F-14A) .

:cheers:

Why do you apologize for sth that you did NOT do ?

Saddam was a maniac , now everything is changed and there is a democratically elected govt. in baghdad .

we have brotherly relations now and thats what matters .

Godspeed bro .
Still Iraqi who did all those crimes against civilians> Plus I feel for the families.

Ohh,its great to hear that finally India and Iran have started active co-operation in defense secto:enjoy:.Man,we can learn so much from each other if we co-operate in this field.Actually,i believe that there's a huge scope for a future co-operation in the fields of missile tech and active seeker tech between our two countries:cheers:.

I find India is wasting a lot of money on buying foreign military products. They should invest all this money in domestic projects.
This thing is making bigger difference as compared to Politicians of India.
Indeed Iran is saving billions of USD in Air Force by not purchasing foreign fighter jets.
Yes,i totally agree with you in this matter.We should probably invest our money in the indigenous defense industry rather than purchasing those expensive products from foreign countries.That way we'll be able to achieve both self-sufficiency in terms of defense requirement plus it will create thousands of jobs in India and we'll also able to save a huge amount of forex which can then be utilized in other sectors:coffee:.

Ohh,its great to hear that finally India and Iran have started active co-operation in defense secto:enjoy:.Man,we can learn so much from each other if we co-operate in this field.Actually,i believe that there's a huge scope for a future co-operation in the fields of missile tech and active seeker tech between our two countries:cheers:.

Yes,i totally agree with you in this matter.We should probably invest our money in the indigenous defense industry rather than purchasing those expensive products from foreign countries.That way we'll be able to achieve both self-sufficiency in terms of defense requirement plus it will create thousands of jobs in India and we'll also able to save a huge amount of forex which can then be utilized in other sectors:coffee:.

I don't think your great buddy and technological aid giver, Israel, would be too pleased about it :lol:

Ohh,its great to hear that finally India and Iran have started active co-operation in defense secto:enjoy:.Man,we can learn so much from each other if we co-operate in this field.Actually,i believe that there's a huge scope for a future co-operation in the fields of missile tech and active seeker tech between our two countries
indeed bro , indeed dear :cheers:

An obsolete, dysfunctional clone that will be jammed and destroyed by superior Western Forces.

We all want best for the Iranian peoples, but lets not forget how Saddam used to brag about his military "capability" and what happened to that "capability" once United States decided to pull the plug..

jammed and destroyed by superior Western Forces
-2-35-.gif

13930221_12226364.jpg

pull the plug ... :lol:

I don't think your great buddy and technological aid giver, Israel, would be too pleased about it :lol:
Lol we are not beggars,we always pay the right prices for literally everything that we purchase from the foreign countries.Plus both Israel and Iran are close friends of our country and i don't think that Israel will raise any objection in this matter (nor that we care for it)considering the fact that Iran never raised any similar objection in case of any Indo-Israeli co-operation in defense sector.
You know there's a saying that money speaks for itself and the reality is that we have got tons of money(please don't take it as bragging) which we can spend to acquire state-of-the-art tech from any foreign country:coffee:.

Lol we are not beggars,we always pay the right prices for literally everything that we purchase from the foreign countries.Plus both Israel and Iran are close friends of our country and i don't think that Israel will raise any objection in this matter (nor that we care for it)considering the fact that Iran never raised any similar objection in case of any Indo-Israeli co-operation in defense sector.
You know there's a saying that money speaks for itself and the reality is that we have got tons of money(please don't take it as bragging) which we can spend to acquire state-of-the-art tech from any foreign country:coffee:.

I'm sure Iranian tech would supplement a lack of Israeli tech perfectly. :D

I am thinking, that it is the first time, I talk to you Yavar, so big hello,
I have been admiring you for some time now for your Work defending our nation at forums like this. I have even been happy about your English improving too. It is important for us to be able to better our language skills to be more effective defending our country.
People are sometimes overwhelmed, when trying to learn a new language, but the truth of the matter is, that with only 500 Words a person can manage life in a foreign language. Looking at it this way makes it easier to cope with its vastness. I once learned a language by concentrating on reading a few pages in a book. I learned the meaning of every Word, spelling and then the grammer used on those few pages. After than I could read and write in the language. It is that easy!
But that is not why I write this to you. The truth is, that someone like me needs people like you or haman in forums like this. Let me be the bad guy, the loud and the aggressive one. I am like a teflon, and when it comes to our enemies propaganda, my mind is the chinese wall, but if people meet someone like me all over this forum, they may not like it and their impression of all of us will be perhaps negative. That must be balanced with you or haman or the others being kind, funny or informative and open otherwise none of us gain much.
Believe me that is how our enemies cyberarmies do it!
I am working on a comment about how they Work in forums like this and will post it later.
With regards and thanks for all your hard Work.
thank you brother for your nice word .
and wise encounter

bro , virtually you are aggressive towards every foreigner here .

please don't screw up the already bad relations that we have here :)

thanks bro
i apologise to you once again forgive me

Back
Top Bottom