What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran Long-Range "Soumar" Land attack cruise missile fired from land based launcher

lol

az dast man narahat shodi mashti ?
نه برادر من .من کی باشم که از دست شما بخوام نارتحت بشم . شما برادرنه من را نسهت مکنید . من شما را مثل برادر خودم دوست دارم .

lol
bekhoda be nazaram kare badi hast ba hame dargir shim , hala harjoor meylete azizam
you always allowed to criticize me my brother.

Turkey can make no high tech products...nothing...all supervised and instructed by western scientists... IT can,t even upgrade its F-4s and send them to Occupied Palestine to be upgraded and then claims it can build some parts of F-35.... the only thing Turks are good at are Pistachio and Jeans... They can not even build serious missiles for themselves unless first allowed and asked permission of USA and big masters!! Ataturk and Erdugan fanboys!!

Like Turks trying to upgrade their F-4s and yet claim they can make F-35s? Have you finally ordered your F-4s to be upgraded by your friend Occupied Palestine? Some of you claiming things with certain about Iranian products like you are a part of their builders or upgrader!!! Stop this... If our Shalmche Missile are not better than HAWKS then why it has 0.6 more MACH speed and more resistance against electronic warfare and quicker response to radar updates?? sometimes some of you deserve to be called TURK

:D
A typical ignorant fanboy who don't have any idea What He is talking about...

:D
A typical ignorant fanboy who don't have any idea What He is talking about...

Exist in both sides ...

Congratulations to Iran in this wonderfull achievement .

Any specifications of the missile available yet ??

Releasing specification of strategic weapons for what reason !?

I can't understand ...

Releasing specification of strategic weapons for what reason !?

I can't understand ...

To ensure your adversaries that you have the product and you are not faking it .

Why does every country with nukes release the data about their weapon systems and delivery vehicles !!

Congratulations to Iran in this wonderfull achievement .

Any specifications of the missile available yet ??
The specifications are undisclosed .

its close to this :

Kh-55 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meshkat (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

some say there is a project named "meshkat" .

this project leaded to some results , one of them being this very "soumar" missile .

To ensure your adversaries that you have the product and you are not faking it .

Why does every country with nukes release the data about their weapon systems and delivery vehicles !!
But disclosure of some pointless numbers does not prove anything .

the origin country can always exaggerate their capabilities .

But disclosure of some pointless numbers does not prove anything .

the origin country can always exaggerate their capabilities .

They can but in most cases countries usually understate their capabilities not to reveal their true potential .

And in today's world , a live test can be easily monitored and all the required data can be collected by adversaries if needed .

My point was that releasing data of such systems is a normal thing .

My point was that releasing data of such systems is a normal thing .
I agree mate .

its a normal thing for countries in normal situation . but Iran is under constant military and financial threat , secrecy is almost a most .

Besides , the most important things we need to know about this missile is its range :

2500km

its cruising height : 100 meters

its speed : 0.5 to 0.7 mach

Nothing can satisfy trolls! Assume that they give some specification about this. what will be changed then? They always have got some thing to complain about !! Trolls never change! they always keep humiliating Iran's achievements!

Seriously If this is just a plastic mock-up, why this concerns trolls this much?!

@500 is a good example as a "Sange paye qazvin" ! Every thing is clear about Shahed-129 UCAV but he still continues to mock it! however he only mocks himself instead!

Nothing can satisfy trolls! Assume that they give some specification about this. what will be changed then? They always have got some thing to complain about !! Trolls never change! they always keep humiliating Iran's achievements!

Seriously If this is just a plastic mock-up, why this concerns trolls this much?!

@500 is a good example as a "Sange paye qazvin" ! Every thing is clear about Shahed-129 UCAV but he still continues to mock it! however he only mocks himself instead!

I was not talking about this forum ..... more like international geo-politics .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom