What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Nonsense reason. The people who is willing to find specifications of missiles Iran unveils, can easily do it on net by looking originals (With a simple logic, Iranian produced should be a bit downgraded one cause of being copy of original). If Iran talks about providing deterrence enough against enemies, You should introduce something different than What you are doing at present because Your achievements are coming one after another, introducing many similar kind of missiles for same purposes and It is an absolutely abnormal condition for a development project because The countries you see as rival/enemy, are spending their valuable 7-8 years to develop original missiles that you claimed as your copy. In this conditions and speed, The Iranian missiles/systems are believed either original's introduction with paintjob or way smaller /less range than original one or mock up...etc That's the reason why You are meeting such absurd comments of some members who wants to see something more than What you are talking about systems.

You call my post nonsense response and yet this is what you reply with?
You don't have a single fact to back up your claims nor do you have any idea what is going on here. This systems you see are upgrades, they are not mere complete copies, thus, your claims about them being downgraded is pure none-sense. What evidence do you have for these statements? Here, compare the shalamche missile to the hawk missile:

Original hawk seeker:
oldhawk.jpg

Iranian shalamche:
attachment.php

Now a fanboy like you would had at some pointed made a statement that Iranian version of HAWK would have been downgraded version. You people seem to lack the ability to undergo even a little bit of rational thinking.

Futhermore, you did not even properly address my point. I said Iran has no reason to state the specific specs of her systems. Why does Iran need to do that? To satisfy fanboys like you?

Again personal attacks. X-55 is Soviet technology from 80-es. Here some examples of Soviet technology from same era:

Kindly tell us what makes u believe that u are more advanced?

How is this even a reply to my comment? All of the hardware you posted have primitive electronic and computing power and software etc to what Iran has today. Do you know not understand this? How dumb can you get?

Last edited:
How is this even reply to my comment? All of the hardware you posted have primitive electronic and computing power and software etc to what Iran has today. Do you know not understand this? How dumb can you get?

I saw an Energia rocket there. One of most powerful and complex ever build. Iran cant even shot a monkey into space.

I dont like russia...but compared to Iran its like Japan compared to Somalia.

I saw an Energia rocket there. One of most powerful and complex ever build. Iran cant even shot a monkey into space.

I dont like russia...but compared to Iran its like Japan compared to Somalia.

What does a rocket engine have to do with computing,electronics and software?
Rockets and rocket engines are something else. I was not talking about rockets.

You're a Philipino pretending to be " pure European" i.e German/Italian. I find it hard to take you seriously.

Last edited:
Wrong, im a god pretending to be a human, Beside that You did talk about rockets. You neither have the engines nor the computing power. :) We know what you have. If we wouldn't know we could not sabotage it that easily...like StuxNet. ;) A blown up nuclear facility here, a assasinated scientist there...then mysterious events like mass destruction of centrifuges...Thats amusing to watch from outside.
Why did you finish writing so early? I was starting to enjoy your fantasy.
Anyway kid, time for you to go to bed.

By the way, posting your pictures in your avatar etc will not help your case. If you're going to claim to be German/Italian, at least Photoshop your pictures.

Yet, we see mullah fanboys claiming it to be so.

@500 Who are these "Israeli missile experts"? Mullah fanboys seem to admire them.

Mullah fanboys this, mullah fanboys that. Seriously, why is it that you seemingly always default to "mullah fanboy" when countering someone in argument? You complain of personal insults from other side, but how are you any better?
There are people who are either indifferent or even outright hostile to the mullahs, but still stand up for the nation state of Iran and defend its achievements (regardless of what those are), because those achievements are not a result of any mullahs but ordinary hardworking Iranians, be it in military, university or other scientific institutions.
Im not talking specifically about this missile, but just generally.

Can you comprehend this basic fact, Erdoganistani donkey?
Now I know you are against Erdogan, based on previous posts I have seen from you.
But I think you get the point I was making. If I and the rest of my compatriots are "mullah fanboys", then so are you an Erdoganistani donkey of equal proportions.

Expand your vocabulary a bit beyond "mullah fanboys, mullah fanboys, mullah fanboys".
Its getting repetitive.

Last edited:
You call my post nonsense response and yet this is what you reply with?
You don't have a single fact to back up your claims nor do you have any idea what is going on here. This systems you see are upgrades, they are not mere complete copies, thus, your claims about them being downgraded is pure none-sense. What evidence do you have for these statements? Here, compare the shalamche missile to the hawk missile:

Original hawk seeker:
oldhawk.jpg

Iranian shalamche:
attachment.php

Now a fanboy like you would had at some pointed made a statement that Iranian version of HAWK would have been downgraded version. You people seem to lack the ability to undergo even a little bit of rational thinking.

Futhermore, you did not even properly address my point. I said Iran has no reason to state the specific specs of her systems. Why does Iran need to do that? To satisfy fanboys like you?

Hawk missile was developed in 1960's and there are many different variants of missiles/radars which is being revealed into world market until now and I think Iranian variant that was copied from original, is quite old maybe MIM-23B or C. It seems that Some subystems are replaced with home made derivatives but This doesn't mean It is better than original because The countries which have already been using Hawk missiles, operates HAWK-XXI variants that is considered best HAWK missiles/radar system. In additions, There is a general logic in such discussions. If you had infastructure enough to design/develop a better missile than HAWK, You wouldn't have needed to one by one copy others' products. In parallel to this logic I expect that You wouldn't claim Iranian HAWK is better than XXI...

Why did you finish writing so early? I was starting to enjoy your fantasy.
Anyway kid, time for you to go to bed.

By the way, posting your pictures in your avatar etc will not help your case. If you're going to claim to be German/Italian, at least Photoshop your pictures.

I wonder why you are still online. I heared you guys have common electricity blackouts. :D

As for the rest of this nonsense here:

What does iran try to achieve with this? all those mock ups, models and so on. The world laughs about it and nobody is impressed. I mean is it targeted only at home? Because it definitly does not bite here.

I wonder why you are still online. I heared you guys have common electricity blackouts. :D

As for the rest of this nonsense here:

What does iran try to achieve with this? all those mock ups, models and so on. The world laughs about it and nobody is impressed. I mean is it targeted only at home? Because it definitly does not bite here.

So if you laugh at it and dismiss it as being a mock-up/models, then there is no reason for you to tell us to "cool down" or saying that we are being aggressive.
You are contradicting yourself.

Its hostile to show weapons while Israel cries that iran is warmongering and we try to show the oppossite. How does this build up trust?

Last edited:
I heared you guys have common electricity blackouts. :D

Where did you get this? Lying as always. Iran does not have blackouts. With 75,000 MW of installed capacity, Iran is well awash with electricity. But then from some one who can create this sick thread and writing sick things about suffering human beings, nothing else can be expected: How italy can profit from the break down in libya | Page 4

Hawk missile was developed in 1960's and there are many different variants of missiles/radars which is being revealed into world market until now and I think Iranian variant that was copied from original, is quite old maybe MIM-23B or C. It seems that Some subystems are replaced with home made derivatives but This doesn't mean It is better than original because The countries which have already been using Hawk missiles, operates HAWK-XXI variants that is considered best HAWK missiles/radar system. In additions, There is a general logic in such discussions. If you had infastructure enough to design/develop a better missile than HAWK, You wouldn't have needed to one by one copy others' products. In parallel to this logic I expect that You wouldn't claim Iranian HAWK is better than XXI...

All HAWK versions are now obsolete. Even the ones upgraded by US, such as the Turkish HAWK system. That is why you are begging China to sell you a system as US is not supplying you with newer systems and because you can not develop it yourselves. Iran is atleast trying. And this is the difference.

How is this even a reply to my comment? All of the hardware you posted have primitive electronic and computing power and software etc to what Iran has today. Do you know not understand this? How dumb can you get?
S-300 had primitive electronic? Where is Iranian superior equivalent? :rolleyes:

Nebo radars which u are buying from Russia are also from 80-es.

Where did you get this? Lying as always. Iran does not have blackouts. With 75,000 MW of installed capacity, Iran is well awash with electricity. But then from some one who can create this sick thread and writing sick things about suffering human beings, nothing else can be expected: How italy can profit from the break down in libya | Page 4

All HAWK versions are now obsolete. Even the ones upgraded by US, such as the Turkish HAWK system. That is why you are begging China to sell you a system as US is not supplying you with newer systems and because you can not develop it yourselves. Iran is atleast trying. And this is the difference.

Turkey doesn't beg anybody but wants to develop all kind of SAM missiles including Long altitude. US is also willing to sell their solutions but It is Chinese proposal selected by Turkish officials. Contrary to our officials, Industry wants to develop domestic equivalent of Chinese system within 7 years so making pressure political wing to cancel meetings to immediately commence development of project called HisaR-U like they have already been doing for Low (Hisar-A) and medium altitude (Hisar-O) SAM missile projects. (Want to learn more, type the names of projects on google)

The point I agree with you is Even If you put the best strategic sub-components on a 1960 designed missile, It will not provide much of the limits of first design requirements so Turkish HAWX XXI is also considered as obsolete among us. Did you realize that What We considered as obsolete is the target you want to reach with copying Hawks. That's the worst thing of reverse-engineering based industrial roadway until you matured enough to design a missile which is solely developed to meet own requirements in accordance with your armed forces target perceptions. The Turkish industry You are underestimating, is doing it at present to replace HAWK-XXI under the code name of Hisar-O.

Don't drive the subject into off-topic matters please.

Last edited:
That stands for the old KH-55 that terrified your high ranking militaries with the news of Iran having it. Today, Iran can make Ballistic and semi-ballistic missiles with 1m accuracy, so expect this one to have the same 1m accuracy.
Funny, CEP <1meter hilarious!

@Serpentine get this lazy a$$ troll outta my face man .

this thread is again fvcked up by some numbnut dumb a$$es from our butthurt neighboring section

A jealous butthurt Turk, don't waste time putting sense into them.

Did anyone invite you two butthurt here ? did we talk about turkey ? how does this KH-55 cardboard copy even concern 2 trolls in turkey ? when it comes to 500 i get it , its directly pointed at his butt . but you two numbnuts are dancing here for what ?

what d!ck measuring are u talking about ? Turkey is the best of the best . turkey owns everyone . happy now ?

stop posting shyte at every thread in Iranian section now and GTFO here .

You are no one's concern , your section is filled with the same bullcrap that you feed yourselves everyday .

just take a look at this shyte : :lol:

"It means Turkey would be ahead of Iran in terms of deep striking ability ? What about high res. satellite which is going to feed guidance with images ? What about generation of guidance you use? EW resistance of missiles ? What you know about your "copies" that You claim ahead or back of that or this country ?"

@Hakan buddy consider our pack revoked :)
Of course they are jealous, because they can't accomplish Iranian did despite in western camp forever

Iran brings Europe within range with new cruise missile

In a development significant both for its timing and its content, Iran unveiled on Sunday a new cruise missile that it claimed would extend the Islamic Republic’s range by 25 percent, placing locales as distant as Budapest, Warsaw, and Athens within striking distance.

[…]

The Soumar missile, as it is known in Iran, is a copy of the Soviet Kh-55, which was stolen from the Ukraine in 2001 and apparently reverse engineered in Iran.

Tal Inbar, the head of space research at the Fisher Institute for Air and Space Strategic Studies, called the new cruise missile and the increased range it represents [2,500 kilometers] “a dramatic shift.”

He said in an email statement that the Soumar, like other cruise missiles, flies at a low altitude, making it hard for radar to detect.

The payload the missile is able to carry is reportedly in the 200-kilogram range, meaning that it is nowhere near capable of delivering a nuclear device.

Nonetheless, it is a significant development, said Inbar, who has monitored the Iranian missile development program for years.

The inclusion of European capitals within Iran’s missile range triggers further discussion about US plans to station missile defense systems in Europe. Russia has long contended that Iranian missiles threaten neither Europe nor the US, Inbar wrote, and therefore it is “a very interesting move — if it was taken without Russian consent.”

Moreover, the unveiling of these new missiles, a decision almost certainly approved by Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenai, taken as the nuclear negotiations reach a pivotal juncture at the end of March, “is a significant signal,” Inbar wrote, “especially in light of the Iranian proclamations that the matter of missiles would not be up for negotiation.”

Iran brings Europe within range with new cruise missile | The Times of Israel
Congrats, Iran is on fire

Back
Top Bottom