What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

You asked for it and he delivered :)

You guys seem to be convinced that this giant dildo is just another breakthrough in Iran's technological advancement and not just another propaganda for the pleasure of the fanboys, even though there is zero information about its components and specifications. But there you are, the fanboys, filling that gap with empty talks as always. Accusing those who DARE to question these so-called achivements with being a troll, and attacking them in every way. Yeah, whatever... :)

Its not about us being convinced of anything. The breakthrough was claimed by Israeli officials and experts long before Iran unveiled it. Back in the days, during the Cold War, both the US and SU did not (always) publish the components and specifications of their weapon systems as well, and even today many countries are reluctant to unveil the specs of their advanced weaponry. Even if Iran did publish its specs, it would hardly have been a proof for you guys, isn't? Iran doesn't have to proof anyone on the internet. These unveilings are not intended to convince butthurt-Turks, but regional and international states. For them, these pictures are enough. Probably in combination with real intelligence about Iran working on reverse-engineering the Kh-55 for quite some time.

I don't understand why Iranian members would waist time to lecture you about Iran's missile capabilities.

You asked for it and he delivered :)

You guys seem to be convinced that this giant dildo is just another breakthrough in Iran's technological advancement and not just another propaganda for the pleasure of the fanboys, even though there is zero information about its components and specifications. But there you are, the fanboys, filling that gap with empty talks as always. Accusing those who DARE to question these so-called achivements with being a troll, and attacking them in every way. Yeah, whatever... :)

You asked for it
-2-08-.gif

Its not about us being convinced of anything. The breakthrough was claimed by Israeli officials and experts long before Iran unveiled it. Back in the days, during the Cold War, both the US and SU did not (always) publish the components and specifications of their weapon systems as well, and even today many countries are reluctant to unveil the specs of their advanced weaponry. Even if Iran did publish its specs, it would hardly have been a proof for you guys, isn't?

I don't understand why Iranian members would waist time to lecture you about Iran's missile capabilities.

Ah, just leave it. They have inferiority complex. They do not have 2500+ km ballistic and cruise missiles, space launchers, and no nuclear enrichment, so they feel inferior and behave like this.

BTW, while Sumar uses RK-55 booster the missile itself is air based Kh-55 (which Iran obtained from Ukraine):

c300_3.1425851196.jpg

Ah, just leave it. They have inferiority complex. They do not have 2500+ km ballistic and cruise missiles, space launchers, and no nuclear enrichment, so they feel inferior and behave like this.

Turkey is not the only one which lacks a long-range cruise missile. Most world countries do not have such cruise missile in their arsenal. Turkey is hardly a concurrent to Iran when it comes to this issue. Let them worry about some tomb in Syria and projecting power with US equipment or European/Korean weapon systems produced under license in a 'joint venture'.

I am thinking, that it is the first time, I talk to you Yavar, so big hello,
I have been admiring you for some time now for your Work defending our nation at forums like this. I have even been happy about your English improving too. It is important for us to be able to better our language skills to be more effective defending our country.
People are sometimes overwhelmed, when trying to learn a new language, but the truth of the matter is, that with only 500 Words a person can manage life in a foreign language. Looking at it this way makes it easier to cope with its vastness. I once learned a language by concentrating on reading a few pages in a book. I learned the meaning of every Word, spelling and then the grammer used on those few pages. After than I could read and write in the language. It is that easy!
But that is not why I write this to you. The truth is, that someone like me needs people like you or haman in forums like this. Let me be the bad guy, the loud and the aggressive one. I am like a teflon, and when it comes to our enemies propaganda, my mind is the chinese wall, but if people meet someone like me all over this forum, they may not like it and their impression of all of us will be perhaps negative. That must be balanced with you or haman or the others being kind, funny or informative and open otherwise none of us gain much.
Believe me that is how our enemies cyberarmies do it!
I am working on a comment about how they Work in forums like this and will post it later.
With regards and thanks for all your hard Work.

Last edited:

Turkey needs to develop 2500km missiles to hit your capital ? If We had 5000km, It means Turkey would be ahead of Iran in terms of deep striking ability ? What about high res. satellite which is going to feed guidance with images ? What about generation of guidance you use? EW resistance of missiles ? What you know about your "copies" that You claim ahead or back of that or this country ?

Last edited:
It is better than having nothing.

Not particularly.

When Egypt was experimenting and producing ballistic missiles in the 60s (Al-Zafar 350+ km Al-Kahar 600 km Al-Raid 1000 km) it was simply a waste of resources. While they were a useful propaganda tool they were practically useless militarily. They were inaccurate, and didn't have warheads capable of inflicting much if any damage, internally the Egyptian Armed Forces was deeply unimpressed with them.

Those projects distracted funding away from necessities such as air defence systems or even bunkers for our aircraft, which resulted in the calamity that was the 1967 war. After the defeat the Soviets effectively blackmailed Cairo into stopping its armament programs in return for their systems, as such perhaps the most important project in Egypt's history was terminated, the Helwan-300.

Why would I waste my resources on something that is not effective in the slightest when I can spend it on enhancing other necessities?

While Egypt's missile arsenal is modest the overall program is sophisticated and does encompass all of Egypt's regional threats. So having nothing is not particularly accurate.

Last edited:
Its not about us being convinced of anything. The breakthrough was claimed by Israeli officials and experts long before Iran unveiled it. Back in the days, during the Cold War, both the US and SU did not (always) publish the components and specifications of their weapon systems as well, and even today many countries are reluctant to unveil the specs of their advanced weaponry. Even if Iran did publish its specs, it would hardly have been a proof for you guys, isn't?

Yeah according to those same Israeli officials Iraq was having breakthroughs on a daily basis back in the day but that's not the point. As you just happen to admit, there is no information about this clone which could suggest that it is superior to its original. Yet, we see mullah fanboys claiming it to be so. When people ask "how come", they simply say "it must be" and then comes the personal attacks... :disagree:

Not just components, but entire missiles:

http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2005_05/Ukraine

There was actually proof for Iran having received Kh-55 cruise missiles.

I am sure they transferred technology and engines too (kh-55 engines are produced in Ukraine).

There is not a single proof for this claim. No reports or anything. So why would reports of Iran having acquired Kh-55 missiles come forward, but supposedly other components of other systems not?

@500

Sir As Barak 8 has been developed to counter supersonic missiles...do you think that kh 55 poses any threat to your navy...or other targets?

Yeah according to those same Israeli officials Iraq was having breakthroughs on a daily basis back in the day but that's not the point. As you just happen to admit, there is no information about this clone which could suggest that it is superior to its original. Yet, we see mullah fanboys claiming it to be so. When people ask "how come", they simply say "it must be" and then comes the personal attacks... :disagree:

People did not say 'it must be'. They made logical arguments about development in technology, which Iran is familiar with, such as avionics, electronics, material used on these systems, etc. For me, if this Soumar has the same capabilities as the original Kh-55, which is likely, then it would be a huge breakthrough for Iran's missile capabilities, and would give Iran significant capabilities in a field which most countries in the world lack.

Only a matter of time before Israeli missile experts give us an update about this new missile. I give more value to their assessments than to yours.

Back
Top Bottom