What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

How much do they cost? Like price for a a single ballistic missile?
I think it would be almost 100-120 million dollars for almost 150 units without including TELs and other equipment required for missile units. If we supposed that Iranian missiles costs 1/5th that of Iskander-E.

Syria, NK, Venezuela, Iraq, Lebanon, Algeria could be Customers of this deadly missiles specially the anti ship versions.

I think it would be almost 100-120 million dollars for almost 150 units without including TELs and other equipment required for missile units. If we supposed that Iranian missiles costs 1/5th that of Iskander-E.

Syria, NK, Venezuela, Iraq, Lebanon, Algeria could be Customers of this deadly missiles specially the anti ship versions.
😳 How long do you think it will take for Iran to produce 150 units of these?
Do you think we have produced enough missiles to export such large numbers to other countries for such a low price?

Do you think we have produced enough missiles to export such large numbers to other countries for such a low price?

I think there is clearly enough evidence to support the supposition that Iran's missile manufacturing apparatus is mature enough to accommodate larger orders on offensive weapons systems like the ones just shown. Infrastructure wise, we've known for quite some time that their missile production capacity was very, very high. Countless videos, unveilings, domestic weapons exhibitions and the like pointed us toward that conclusion.

More or less, it's just a matter of time before these systems are seen popping up in other countries offering them a massive boost in tactical-level offensive capabilities.

P.S.: Several years ago I had a hunch Iran was working on taking their FATEH design (making them smaller and bigger) and equipping them with specialized warheads/tips for different use cases. I'm glad to see that Iran went through with this.

Think they referring to airburst warhead.

Unless it's something like this.

Airburst indeed.

I've seen them from the US, and China and probably some other countries, but first time I've seen the airburst from Iran.

Airburst indeed.

I've seen them from the US, and China and probably some other countries, but first time I've seen the airburst from Iran.

Could be mistranslation and its actually cluster munitions. I remember Iran revealing something like that.

Yes bro why not?

If a country places a good piece of order and pays a part of the money as per the contract before the production kicks off then why not?

About the price tag, i think that if we add other things attacched to the missile brigades, it would cost the customer almost 300 to 350 million dollar per 150 missiles including the launchers based on the version and range of those missiles. And if we suppose each launcher carried 4 of them then they would need almost 10 to 20 launchers keeping the rest of the missiles as stocks.

It might be more, my conjecture was made based on price tag of Iskander-E purchased by Armenians. Russians might have suggested them with a good discount, that's an other possibility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom