What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Hopefully some interesting footage to come. Optimistic IMA media will be following.
well IMA media performed poorly in last large air defense exercise as you remember they only showed couple of radars, but you know fingers crossed
Interesting it is UKMTO(Uniteda Kingdom Marine Trade Organization) notice, I think there should also Global Marine Organization NOTAM..... They probaly publish same notice from Iran org any way, SO it is not important.... It is Just Something cross My mind
I think Oman will do just that

@Stryker1982
Here is a picture for scale my bad, I heard diameter was 400mm supposedly.

Keep in mind UAE abides by MTCR so we may see longer ranged ballistic missiles with very large warheads that could be used as export missiles with range under 300km in the future.

They likely are working on dual use technology related to both SLV and BM technolgies.

View attachment 801321
That's a good pic.

If it's 400mm, it's probably under 300km, unless it's' detachable (doesn't seem so) or if the body has boosters, so I am not sure about the range they claim until we see the body. Besides, the earth-penetration is really all about the warhead than the body anyways.

This will likely be the first of many UAE missile project over the next few years. I should say, the missile market under 300km is pretty saturated so I am not sure what they could offer different than other manufactures. If you want high quality, high price, then you go American, French, If you want good cost/performance ratio then Russians, S. Koreans, if you want lowest cost (China), if you want to be sanctioned then you go Iran or N. Koreans 😂 .

Could see something like this; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahaar_(missile)

Last edited:
BM-440

1639827191598.png

Heres one that I liked

I really liked the "subtle" feature in this one,if you look closely you can see that some of the bars in the barcode are in the shape of missiles. :sarcastic:
This one is almost as good,but not quite as "subtle" tho` :azn:
tehran-times-696x461.jpg

However,the great thing about this,is that it shows israels near total lack of any sort of strategic depth.

I hope we never have to hear some idiot "analyst" say that Iran doesn't make quality missiles or other military equipment.

These missiles are world-class and they get the job done.

Well done Iran!

"Not accurate" they would say. True, maybe in 2010, but not today.

They must be producing a f*** ton of solid fuel every year to produce all these missiles. I guess you can say we are good at blowing shit up without an airforce.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom