What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran needs to develop, mass produce and deploy hypersonic missiles. This will be a game changer. Only China has deployed them. Russia is on the verge of deploying them and the US is still in testing phase with the latest tests having failed.

Iran needs to develop, mass produce and deploy hypersonic missiles. This will be a game changer. Only China has deployed them. Russia is on the verge of deploying them and the US is still in testing phase with the latest tests having failed.
but @yugocrosrb95 started insulting me and attacking me (which btw i think makes me feel like i made a good point,because he had been chartting his mouth off on this thread like a military professor, until i challenged some assumptions he made and he had to call me stupid about 60 times in 1 post) because i said North Korea getting HGV ALL CAME FROM CHINA AND RUSSIA. how can a broke and under developed counrrty of N Korea's level develop HGVs??? just not realistically possible at this time without advanced external help, AKA CHINA AND RUSSIA supplied it.

but @yugocrosrb95 started insulting me and attacking me (which btw i think makes me feel like i made a good point,because he had been chartting his mouth off on this thread like a military professor, until i challenged some assumptions he made and he had to call me stupid about 60 times in 1 post) because i said North Korea getting HGV ALL CAME FROM CHINA AND RUSSIA. how can a broke and under developed counrrty of N Korea's level develop HGVs??? just not realistically possible at this time without advanced external help, AKA CHINA AND RUSSIA supplied it.
...and? How many times were allegations that China or Russia assisted North Korea on this or that thing only for there to be absolutely zero evidence?

If they were then someone would have found out already, even if covered up it would probably be on Wikileaks or something similar... Yet nothing.

North Korea has smart people and very high education standards. An average North Korean is more educated than an average American. NK has almost 0 illiteracy too. In NK, most of the smart people serve in defence sector which means all the talent is focused heavily on doing R&D for defence including reverse engineering.

A HGV is not new technology as all ballistic missiles have HGVs. Even in 1960s, the ICBMs made by USA & USSR had HGVs. It is just that the HGVs were not as advanced as they are today with all the maneuvering and homing capability. But, I don't think NK has the most advanced HGVs but simply the older and simpler variant which is quite plausible.

I have counted up to 12 warheads hitting the site at 2 deferent launch angles.

Untitleccd.jpg

Untitlecd.jpg

Untitlexcd.jpg

Untitlexcfd.jpg

Unftitlexcfd.jpg

Unftitlexccfd.jpg

Unftxitlexccfd.jpg

Unftxigtlexccfd.jpg

I think the plan is to entirely level the DIMONA nuclear facility.

My hope is that IRGC Aerospace forces will also use hardened tipped warheads for extra earth-penetration along with the regular ones in order to maximize damage. Maybe they also plan on using the Khorramshahr which can accommodate really large warhead payloads (~1,800kg warhead!).

By far the most interesting part of this exercise and probably the most important. I think I remember old conversations @PeeD had on this thread about the possibility of using gas thrusters or some sort of mechanism to help change the trajectory of the MaRV to counter exo-atmospheric interception by THAAD or other systems. But the cost of it would be high. No MaRV in Iran had such capability yet but it seems like they are going with this route. This is so so so important to putting alot of stress on the Arrow-3. The more difficult the interception, the easier it is to saturate the system.

Probably what caused condemnation by the UK who wouldn't have cared if it was a normal launching of missiles. Considering their ability to tracking BM's through satellites they probably saw one of the MaRV performing maneuvers high up in a way they never expected.

longer clearer footage including missile launchs.

FHXA-P6X0BIOhtf
Some of them come in a really really sharp angles, it's actually quite incredible, and some are coming in near vertical. Challenging to defend against. You can kinda tell which ones are the vertically launched ones and which are the angled launched ones, and can see different impact sizes from each.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom