What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran's economy just surpassed Saudi Arabia and Turkey to become the 17th largest on earth.

Despite sanctions Iran's economy is growing. Inflation is high but it's high everywhere in the world at the moment.

Iran is selling 1 million barrels a day or more just to China. Iran gives China $2-$5 off per barrel, so not even 10% off.

Aside from China there's currently Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon and many others which Iran sells oil to under the table. Iranian crude even makes it to the eastern sections of Yemen near the Omani border.

Venezuela has the largest reserves of crude oil in the world but they mostly have heavy crude which is more difficult to refine compared to Iranian "sweet crude" for example.

Because of this and the current US led sanctions currently imposed on Venezuela, Iran supplies Venezuela gasoline in exchange for their heavy crude, which Iran then ships to China

Iran's GDP is expected to grow at a steady rate of 2.5% over the next few years according to the World Bank and IMF.

Not sure if you are here for an honest discussion.

Like pointed out to you before, there is not much use to having oil when you are struggling to sell it.

If Turkey, Iran and Pakistan can put aside past differences and collaborate better, with China and Russia in support, the Middle East can change for the better.
Pak Turkey collaboration is already skyhigh.what type of collaboration you desire for? our collaborations with Turks in Military tech will only decrease from now not increase as Turks will eventually pass the stage where they needed to share their technology of warships with us as China collaborated with us in 90s.From now,they will only sell us like China.so i think we should forget Turks now and focus on homegrown technologies.We have already achieved too much from Chinese and Turks that if from today we start serious work in defense sector we will be able to compete these two in international markete. ( Only if we start taking this field seriously).

As for Iran,We always adopted neutral foreign policy in their case.Iran can only give us oil but world powers pressure will blow up our tiny economy if we started making contact with Iran for oil.
So for foreseeable future,i think Pakistan is not going to buy Oil from Iran.

We should just pray that US remove sanctions from iranian oil so that we can buy oil from them immediately in case of war.
In military tech,i do not see any scope for collaboration.

Feel free to disagree

Not sure if you are here for an honest discussion.

Like pointed out to you before, there is not much use to having oil when you are struggling to sell it.

I am. Please see my previous posts before some immature members in this thread insisted on getting into petty comparisons.

Even if you have trouble exporting it, you are at least energy self-sufficient. Pakistan has to import so much energy that sanctions would collapse the state.

I hope and pray for a way out of the sanctions soon, while also maintaining a deterrence. Not an easy balance.

I also think the weaponization of hate against the ayatollahs by information warfare is going to be a serious challenge for Iran as the lure of the West and liberal values starts to entice young urbanites.

I wish Iran the best and I am really glad that they invested so heavily and so early in sophisticated missile and AD programs!
Pak Turkey collaboration is already skyhigh.what type of collaboration you desire for? our collaborations with Turks in Military tech will only decrease from now not increase as Turks will eventually pass the stage where they needed to share their technology of warships with us as China collaborated with us in 90s.From now,they will only sell us like China.so i think we should forget Turks now and focus on homegrown technologies.We have already achieved too much from Chinese and Turks that if from today we start serious work in defense sector we will be able to compete these two in international markete. ( Only if we start taking this field seriously).

As for Iran,We always adopted neutral foreign policy in their case.Iran can only give us oil but world powers pressure will blow up our tiny economy if we started making contact with Iran for oil.
So for foreseeable future,i think Pakistan is not going to buy Oil from Iran.

We should just pray that US remove sanctions from iranian oil so that we can buy oil from them immediately in case of war.
In military tech,i do not see any scope for collaboration.

Feel free to disagree

I didn't mean military tech. I should have clarified. I meant an overall China-Russia-Pakistan-Iran-Turkey bloc. Of course it's not immediately possible, but nor was European cohesion during the World Wars --- and now we have the EU, which --- despite its ups and downs --- is currently holding in place. Germany, once an enemy of the US/Allies, is today a major NATO member. We need to work to create a better political reality, or accept subservience to US interests forever.

In terms of tech, I totally agree with you.

Cool down buddy.Pakistan had F 16 before becoming declared nuclear power.Imagine if Israel had bombed our nuclear sites,what would've stopped us to strike Israel and India with nuclear bombs ( we were nuclear power in 80s).
We had already acquired 1500km Ballistic Missiles ( we got missiles design from N.Korea).

Regarding syria and iraq,well,we had strong diplomatic chennels in the whole world so unlike Iraq,Syria we had some diplomatic support from our allys.
If Iraq had handled world powers with diplomacy and had kept its n.programme secret,they would have been a nuclear power today.

Your US donated 20-30 x F-16 block 15 (BVR less) would had to be flown over Iran, Iraq, Jordan to reach Israel. Are you crazy or just making stuff up now? and please stop lying Iran and Pakistan both got Hwasongs from North Korea which you painted as Ghori-1 (Ghoris were Tajiks and your invaders, lol but ok) and we started our Shahab BM Program. Thats 90s, trust me these Hwasongs do no scare a military menace like US or even Israel. They would have sent F-15, F-111 and your whole interceptor force would have been jammed (F-7, few BVR less F-16, Mig-19). You as a nuclear armed country was invaded by US marines in 2010s for OBL operation so spare me the "we would have struck US with north Korean elongated Scuds"

Your strong diplomatic channels mean nothing in front of Arab cash, Saddams Iraq could have literally bought you repeatedly, he had that much cash and support from USSR and EU both. He had like 400+ fighter jets from France, Russia and Rumsfield was sitting with him when arabs decided to invade Iran (and Iran invaded the entire Arab League in return, took some years though). You think you were fooling someone sitting on sofas of diplomatic meetings but reality is ... and repeat with me ... Whatever happens in this world happens with the agreement of world leaders ... Your economy and political structure is weakest among muslim nations yet you were allowed what everyone else was denied in OIC and can you guess why ? I will tell you, please ask. Your universities are much much below Iranians and Turkish and even Arab Universities in QS or Asian Ranking, you are no where near our H rankings in STEM publications, no industrial or natural resources back up either. Can you guess why are you spared while none of us are? South Asian habit of self boosting is amusing esp if coming from a muslim brother nation but should be in limits.

Guys what is the current operational equipment in the MRBM/IRBM:

Sejjil-2
Khooram Shahr
Emad MaRV

and Land attack CM Soumar with 2500 km ?

am I correct ?

Your US donated 20-30 x F-16 block 15 (BVR less) would had to be flown over Iran, Iraq, Jordan to reach Israel
And none of these countries was able to stop our F16 s to reach Israel if something wrong had happened to our nuclear power plants.

please stop lying Iran and Pakistan both got Hwasongs from North Korea which you painted as Ghori
But we gave them designs for building centrifuges so it was fair deal.
Ghoris were Tajiks and your invaders, lol
Its because people think they brought Islam in this region.i am not saying its right but just giving you reason of this.
trust me these Hwasongs do no scare a military menace like US or even Israel.
Well in that era,there defence systems were not advanced either.So a tiny country like Israel would have wiped off if even one n.warhead had fell their.
invaded by US
That was a covert mission not a direct invasion.
we would have struck US with north Korean elongated Scuds
All we were needed to do was just get a capability to hit Israel, Israel itself would have stopped USA.

I will tell you, please ask. Your universities are much much below Iranians and Turkish and even Arab Universities in QS or Asian Ranking, you are no where near our H rankings in STEM publications, no industrial or natural resources back up either. Can you guess why are you spared while none of us are?
Our universities are capable enough to produce engineers for designing our Missiles,AirCrafts etc. We have got some good universities for aerospace,nuclear science,etc.

We were performing better in economic terms during sanctions.
Your economy and political structure is weakest among muslim nations yet you were allowed what everyone else was denied in OIC
There was strong political will for n. Program. No one could have stopped us even US from getting N. weapons because they were guarantee of our survival in region.

We shared N. Secrets with N.Korea ( worst enemy of US) but still they didn't attack us.Why? Because we handled it nicely.That was known to US years later so they could not do shit about it.

When people were asking us "are you working on n.weapons" we said them"no dear,who told you.there is nothing going on about these shitty N.Weapons."

So our diplomacy played decisive role in our n.programs.Problemwith other countries were that they were incapable of keeping the secrets, secrets.And when their secrets were out,they could not defend themselves diplomatically.

I'm sorry but there's no way your f-16s would have been able to reach Israel and successfully carry out their missions. That's a fantasy. Missiles are more likely.

When it comes to Pakistan the Americans don't care because they can get what they want anyways. They can fly drones over Pakistan anytime to hit priority targets. They also took out Osama without even being detected.

The Americans have stated in the past that in case Pakistan were to become destabilized, they already have a contingency plan to take over the entire nuclear weapons stockpile.

When the British partitioned the Indian subcontinent, they gave all the economic hubs to India. As a result Pakistan will always be what it is today. That's all there is to it.

And none of these countries was able to stop our F16 s to reach Israel if something wrong had happened to our nuclear power plants.

Its because people think they brought Islam in this region.i am not saying its right but just giving you reason of this.

Well in that era,there defence systems were not advanced either.So a tiny country like Israel would have wiped off if even one n.warhead had fell their.

All we were needed to do was just get a capability to hit Israel, Israel itself would have stopped USA.

Please explain to me how would a BVR less F-16 counter an IRIAF F-14A armed with Aim-54. These bad cats scored 159 aerial victories in the war for us while losing 3 of our own. Are you telling me that an F-16 with additional fuel tanks and A2G bombs loaded on it, would have somehow gone through the nest of IRIAF who at that time was operating 79 F-14A armed with Aim-54, 200+ F-4 Phantoms and same no of F-5E .... Jingoism is nice but stay rational please. Iranians and Israelis were war-hardened, toughest US-trained pilots in the region at that time, your BVR less block 15 jets would have been shot over Baluchistan if they would have tried to invade Iranian skies or even if Iran allowed its skies to be used by Pakistanis then planes would have crashed over iraq because of Iraqi interception and fuel shortage.

So stop making tall claims of missile strikes or whatever against US and Israel while all you have/had was North Korean liquid-fueled Scuds. Israel would have fired a barrage of Jericho IIs at you, you still can not defend against them.

Most of your kind, especially on this forum hates Turko-Iranics for invading the land that is now your country. I wonder why would someone name their missiles on their invaders.

Your knowledge of warfare is a joke buddy. IAF was armed with both F-16s and F-15s for interceptions and had MIM-104 and MIM-23 for air defence, later in 1999 they inducted Arrow too. Israel was the first country in the region to use an integrated layered AD network.

Facepalm

I'm sorry but there's no way your f-16s would have been able to reach Israel and successfully carry out their missions.
wait, are you guys actually considering what this troll is saying realistically? LOOK! This is the same Pakistan that chose to starve of energy (gas, IPI, IP pipeline) and allow its over 200m citizens SUFFER, because US and Gulf Arabs SAID SO, so no, Pakistan wont attack ISrael simply on US instructions...attack ISrael? LMAO. Pakistan didnt even send Gaza 1 rocket during any conflict. Pakistan is more of expert at fighting extremist groups it sometimes used to support.
That's a fantasy. Missiles are more likely.
When last did Pakistan fire a missile in real conflict??? C"MON BRO! Pakistani stockpiles are to assure the Pakistani state's insecurities.

When it comes to Pakistan the Americans don't care because they can get what they want anyways.
boom, US always does.
They can fly drones over Pakistan anytime to hit priority targets.
They did. NOw their 30K soldiers are still in Pakistan and Pakistani govt doesn't know where they are or cant kick them.
They also took out Osama without even being detected.
And Pakistan went to go jail the brave Doctor who outed TERRORIST BIN LADEN.

The Americans have stated in the past that in case Pakistan were to become destabilized, they already have a contingency plan to take over the entire nuclear weapons stockpile.
They've already wrapped all the nukes up for US, for when US is ready to come "carry them "

@drmeson

@sha ah

A leaf from history: Defending Kahuta

https://www.dawn.com/news/1195904/a-leaf-from-history-defending-kahuta

You people think that India and Israel did not try to neutralize our Nuclear plants.

Read this article,it clearly says Israel was going to use indian bases to attack kahuta.

Here is another book on Amazon about this operation:

Kahuta: The Indo-Israeli Plan to Attack Pakistan’s Nuclear Plant

"Israel had attempted to destroy the Kahuta plant as it had successfully destroyed the Iraqi nuclear plant in Osirak. It needed Indian help in undertaking this mission. There were strong ties between the Israeli Mossad and Indian RAW intelligence agencies. An Indo-Israeli joint plan was initiated. Both countries had felt that it was in their interest to undergo a preventive strike on Pakistani nuclear facility in Kahuta."

There is another article from BBC

Kargil War: Did Israel and India want to destroy Pakistan's nuclear program?

In this article you can read this:

The Tel Aviv-based Jerusalem Post reported in February 1987 that the Israeli military had spoken to India several times about a joint attack on the Kahuta nuclear plant

now its up to you,make whatever fantacy you want,we do not care about your opinions

Fact is that we have what we wanted.end of game.

@drmeson

@sha ah

A leaf from history: Defending Kahuta

https://www.dawn.com/news/1195904/a-leaf-from-history-defending-kahuta

You people think that India and Israel did not try to neutralize our Nuclear plants.

Read this article,it clearly says Israel was going to use indian bases to attack kahuta.

Here is another book on Amazon about this operation:

Kahuta: The Indo-Israeli Plan to Attack Pakistan’s Nuclear Plant

"Israel had attempted to destroy the Kahuta plant as it had successfully destroyed the Iraqi nuclear plant in Osirak. It needed Indian help in undertaking this mission. There were strong ties between the Israeli Mossad and Indian RAW intelligence agencies. An Indo-Israeli joint plan was initiated. Both countries had felt that it was in their interest to undergo a preventive strike on Pakistani nuclear facility in Kahuta."

There is another article from BBC

Kargil War: Did Israel and India want to destroy Pakistan's nuclear program?

In this article you can read this:

The Tel Aviv-based Jerusalem Post reported in February 1987 that the Israeli military had spoken to India several times about a joint attack on the Kahuta nuclear plant

now its up to you,make whatever fantacy you want,we do not care about your opinions

Fact is that we have what we wanted.end of game.
Why are you derailing the thread?

Back
Top Bottom