What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran has retaliated against Israeli sabotage in many instances. However in the west they either outright deny or try to downplay such events. In some cases they can't hide certain occurences and that is when you hear about it.

If you recall the drone attacks on Israeli shipping. Also a few months ago there were several mysterious fires and explosions at various Israeli factories, installations,

In a recent interview General Hajizadeh of Iran hinted at such occurences merely stating that " we often hear about it" He also mentioned that recently a karge number of Israeli agents / spiess had been killed Iraq. Some call him the new Soleimani.

Thanks for your reply.

1.) Attacking economic interests of corporations belonging to a country (as is the case with the attack on shipping vessels) in response to a country directly targeting your defense/military minds and installations is not exactly tit-for-tat --- but at least Iran did something.

2.) Yes, I did hear about the sabotage at some Israeli sites.

3.) Deterrence will work when Israel is too afraid to assassinate a high ranking Iranian --- that is the litmus test.

4.) I believe those killed in Iraq were assets, not actual Mossad officers --- though I could be wrong

The good news is that Iran is actively engaged with this threat. It must find the sophisticated disinformation and propaganda war that aims to weaponize its own citizens against its government. This requires brilliant minds to gently show your youth the truth, rather than coercion.

Very true statement regarding the economy....more than the weapons that Iran can field it is the "Potential Economy of Iran " that scares the zionists and the Southern Arabs of the Persian gulf.

I am always disappointed how little this weapon of "economy" gets attention by the Iranians in the PDF...China became No1 via her Economy not weapons...

Well, to put things into perspective, south Korea ranks 10th worldwide in terms of GDP, Japan's 3rd and Germany 4th. Yet, none of these are truly sovereign states, since Washington as well as assorted multinational lobbies and secret societies are the ones determining the strategic affairs of these countries.

Even when it comes to China, some questions tend to arise in this respect (take a close look at how the PRC appears to be implementing some of the key globalist agendas - unnecessary mass immigration with the Pearl River megalopolis serving as a test bed, immediately followed by artificial engineering of the racism vs antiracism debate in Chinese society, move towards legalization of homosexual marriage and child adoption, increasing encroachment of zionist elites through intermarriage with local ones, privileged position of Haifan Bahai missionaries who are recruiting among wealthy and influential Chinese businessmen etc)...

But supposing these questions are baseless and even if Chinese leaders are actually opposed to the sinister globalist / zionist / freemason agenda for mankind, there's not going to be many "second Chinas", given the marked specificities of that country and its historic trajectory. Iran in comparison lacks the industrious cultural leaning for starters. Owing among other things to its geographical location at the heart of the former Silk Road, Iranians developed business and merchant culture as opposed to a manufacturing-oriented one. Not to mention all the other differences which make it practically impossible for other countries to simply emulate the Chinese model.

Last edited:
Khorramshar and tel viewed from above
13a.jpg

Realistically a modified Khorramshahr can reach London but Iran still insists that its range is 2000 KM.

Iran should unveil a missile that can reach Washington DC but simply state the range as 2000-3000 and produce a variant with a bigger warhead, payload

At the least i would be willing to bet that Iran already possesses missiles that can reach London.

Khorramshar and tel viewed from above
View attachment 797255

Thanks for your reply.

1.) Attacking economic interests of corporations belonging to a country (as is the case with the attack on shipping vessels) in response to a country directly targeting your defense/military minds and installations is not exactly tit-for-tat --- but at least Iran did something.

2.) Yes, I did hear about the sabotage at some Israeli sites.

3.) Deterrence will work when Israel is too afraid to assassinate a high ranking Iranian --- that is the litmus test.

4.) I believe those killed in Iraq were assets, not actual Mossad officers --- though I could be wrong

The good news is that Iran is actively engaged with this threat. It must find the sophisticated disinformation and propaganda war that aims to weaponize its own citizens against its government. This requires brilliant minds to gently show your youth the truth, rather than coercion.

IRI doesn't do 'tit for tat'. Iran's responses are strategic, asymmetric, and not location based. Attack ships? Hello Gaza. Kill scientists? Hello IR9, 60% (...90% in the wings) and need to lift sanctions before you can even join us in the room.... :) and nice move out of Afghanistan (...and Iraq's in the wings). Throw a stone? Hello Houthis and disrupt oil and mock Patriots on a daily basis. Tit-for-tat is tactical and short sighted thinking.

Iran has all options on, under, and over all the tables. :)

Last edited:
IRI doesn't do 'tit for tat'. Iran's responses are strategic, asymmetric, and not location based. Attack ships? Hello Gaza. Kill scientists? Hello IR9, 60% (...90% in the wings) and need to lift sanctions before you can even join us in the room.... :) and nice move out of Afghanistan (...and Iraq's in the wings). Throw a stone? Hello Houthis and disrupt oil and mock Patriots on a daily basis. Tit-for-tat is tactical and short sighted thinking.

Iran has all options on, under, and over all the tables. :)

I agree with you --- but partly.

A robust response should include short & long-term/ tactical & strategic aspects.

What is dissuading the Mossad today from killing some of the most special people in Iran (e.g. talented nuclear scientists, head of weaponization, etc.)? Without direct, tactical responses, a lot of the stuff you said is essentially not creating the required deterrence to keep your people safe. Am I wrong?

I agree with you --- but partly.

A robust response should include short & long-term/ tactical & strategic aspects.

What is dissuading the Mossad today from killing some of the most special people in Iran (e.g. talented nuclear scientists, head of weaponization, etc.)? Without direct, tactical responses, a lot of the stuff you said is essentially not creating the required deterrence to keep your people safe. Am I wrong?
I agree that our response against the entire Western gang has been pretty limited so far. But that has many underlying reasons, one of them is the more domestic outlook of the Iranian establishment due to COVID, economy, politics etc. Yes, even the Iranian ayatollahs have domestic plans thus it might come as a surprise to neutral spectators prone to Western propaganda.

Our government does not engage in a classic tit-for-tat but that was already known to people who have been following Iranian rules of play the past few decades. Now that the dust of the sabotage and killing attempts of the Western bloc against Iran has settled we can see that it had literally little effect on the progression of a nuclear threshold state. Their attempts have actually accelerated our nuclear program https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...machines-fordow-during-deal-talks-2021-12-01/

Biggest mistake Israel has done is to employ its old tactics it used against the Arabs vs Iran. I mean, the classic elimination of figure, personnel, sabotage attempts etc does not work against a united country like Iran. Not to mention, lobbying and unleashing a superpower (USA) with its maximum pressure. Such things will not work against Iran. Iran is literally like a huge solid tree standing, unmoved.

I agree that our response against the entire Western gang has been pretty limited so far. But that has many underlying reasons, one of them is the more domestic outlook of the Iranian establishment due to COVID, economy, politics etc. Yes, even the Iranian ayatollahs have domestic plans thus it might come as a surprise to neutral spectators prone to Western propaganda.

Our government does not engage in a classic tit-for-tat but that was already known to people who have been following Iranian rules of play the past few decades. Now that the dust of the sabotage and killing attempts of the Western bloc against Iran has settled we can see that it had literally little effect on the progression of a nuclear threshold state. Their attempts have actually accelerated our nuclear program https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...machines-fordow-during-deal-talks-2021-12-01/

Biggest mistake Israel has done is to employ its old tactics it used against the Arabs vs Iran. I mean, the classic elimination of figure, personnel, sabotage attempts etc does not work against a united country like Iran. Not to mention, lobbying and unleashing a superpower (USA) with its maximum pressure. Such things will not work against Iran. Iran is literally like a huge solid tree standing, unmoved.

Again, I totally agree. And let me clarify that I don't view these things through a Western lens --- my entire premise is that I want Iran (and, of course, Pakistan) to have more robust deterrence against tactical and strategic coercion by the West/Israel. Pakistan's nuclear program bothered Israel like the Iran of today does --- people have short memories, but the Mossad became obsessed with Pakistan in the 80s and the Director told the CIA that Pakistan was the biggest threat in the world (not even the region!)

What I meant to say is that whatever Iran's strategy is (e.g. avoiding tit-for-tat) --- it needs to find one that also protects its prized assets. I agree that the Israeli-US moves haven't done much other than induced some delays --- but Iran has still lost some brilliant minds. All I meant to say was that there should be a direct way to avoid the Mossad/CIA killing whoever it wants.

Again, I totally agree. And let me clarify that I don't view these things through a Western lens --- my entire premise is that I want Iran (and, of course, Pakistan) to have more robust deterrence against tactical and strategic coercion by the West/Israel. Pakistan's nuclear program bothered Israel like the Iran of today does --- people have short memories, but the Mossad became obsessed with Pakistan in the 80s and the Director told the CIA that Pakistan was the biggest threat in the world (not even the region!)

What I meant to say is that whatever Iran's strategy is (e.g. avoiding tit-for-tat) --- it needs to find one that also protects its prized assets. I agree that the Israeli-US moves haven't done much other than induced some delays --- but Iran has still lost some brilliant minds. All I meant to say was that there should be a direct way to avoid the Mossad/CIA killing whoever it wants.

yet Mossad did not kill your technicians or no one stopped the US from bombing your nuclear sites. Please tell me it was Pakistani Mig-19s and Mirage III that were scaring Israelis and Americans.

yet Mossad did not kill your technicians or no one stopped the US from bombing your nuclear sites. Please tell me it was Pakistani Mig-19s and Mirage III that were scaring Israelis and Americans.

Israel planned to bomb Kahuta, our nuclear reactor, and undertook drills on a mock installation with India. It's a fascinating story and you can read more about it here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/wings-over-chagai.24124/

They also planned to kill AQ Khan, one of our prominent nuclear scientists, but he was put under house arrest by military authorities. He is accused of leaking nuclear tech, especially centrifuge design details, to Iran, N Korea and more.

There is no question that Pakistan had on-again off-again US support, that helped in such situations --- but Pakistan did not have hundreds of billions of dollars of oil ready to export, as Iran does.

Interestingly, it was a Pakistani pilot who shot one of the first IAF planes down (he was in Syria training the Syrian pilots there on the latest A2A tactics). The IAF pilot ejected and was captured by Syrian forces, and the PAF pilot paid him a visit in a Syrian military hospital as the Israeli pilot was recovering from his injuries. I believe his name was Captain M. Lutz of the Israeli Air force.

I think everyone here is misunderstanding what I'm saying. I WANT Iran to be able to hit Israel back more effectively, to create even better deterrence and to go nuclear ASAP. I also hope and pray that Pakistan-Iran relations continue to improve. I have a lot of respect for Iran to standing up to joint US-Israeli plans.

Israel tried but they failed.Remember operation Kahuta.US was our cold war ally.We assured them that our nuclear weapons are solely India based.So they only sanctioned us and did nothing to destroy our nuclear power plants.In fact Western black markete helped us a alot to achieve success in our nuclear ambitions.so west only sanctioned us. US herself allowed us to carry out nuclear research for civilian energy projects in 50s.

By the way,US F16 were proved very useful for protecting our nuclear stations.

Back
Top Bottom