What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

From my experiance following Turkish military economic and industrial capabilities for over 20 years....and having travelled to Turkey several times.... I dont believe that Turkey has the Industrial ability to fully produce most of the things it claims.
We have ofcourse seen this many many ties over including with the F16 and the Migem, where every component was imported, including the naval grade steel sheets for the Milgem.

I am still waiting to see the production of the Turkish electric car that Ardugan showed off 3 years ago!!! Will it ever get produced? Unlikely....

where every component was imported, including the naval grade steel sheets for the Milgem.
the steel is turkish made, if you want to see turkish quality of steel you can check your railways too.

" "At the moment, the production of the first 40 thousand tons of this is almost finished and the first 10 thousand tons of rails were delivered to Iran. It was a good deal. Iran, as we know it, used 600 thousand tons of rails. Before this agreement, 10 percent of it is Kardemir. Now, with this volume of supply, Kardemir will have an important share in the Iranian campus. "

Read what I said again..... the Naval grade steel was imported from Holland...... like the radars

despite the propaganda iran smuggles many parts in turkey and turkish companies sanctions by west , the truth is harsh, iran cant make a simple electrical parts and grafit .

good luck senyor with your super high tech.

Em..... its Turkey that impors Graphite from Iran.....not the otherway round:

tell to americans ok?

Ho posted a valid course stating your country is importing graphite material from Iran. It's difficult to take you seriously when you try to close your eyes to reality.

Regarding the American sanctioning of your company, Iran had used many companies in the past as a front. This does not mean Iran was importing anything from your country. It was simply using you as a front. Turkish baseline science and technology sector is very weak compared to Iran, especially in fields of nanotechnology. I am not surprised Turkey is importing from Iran.

LOL..... I dont need to.....they know these facts themselves.

The problem with the Torks is that they are simple minded, they dont investigate things themselves...... you think that the lies the American government has been coming up have any merrit? Perhaps You think Iraq had wepons of mass destruction? Or injecting bleech will cure Crona Virous?

why america imposes sanction to turkish company? because they sell high grade carbon grafit to iran, i dont deny that turkey import other graphite products, dont you understand?

Your comment makes no sense. If Iran is exporting graphite to your country, then why would it be in need of importing it from you? You do not produce higher quality graphite than Iran, you're in need of importing it from Iran.

Like I said, Iran was using your company as a front like it does many other companies. It was probably trying to use a Turkish company to secretly import systems from major NATO powers like the Europeans.

It is Turkey that is importing nanotech from Iran, not the other way around:

Iran exporting Nano products to 50 countries

According to the official, countries such as Iraq, Turkey, Georgia, India, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia and China are some importers of Iranian nanotechnology products.

They have been trying to put pressure on Turkey as well as many other countries by putting sanctions for bullcrap reasons.
They did the same for Huawei of china, and said they had sold things to Iran so they are putting sanctions on them..... bu everyone knows the real reason for those sanctions are not because they sold phones to Iran.

From where you got this? Chinese AshBMs are not fast enough for orbital velocity. You probably mean a suborbital "satellite" but that would be quite an effort, given that the MaRV can safely use its radar seeker in SAR mode when outside the atmosphere to detect and discriminate.

What is unclear is exactly how many missiles China fired. It seems evident from the diagram that two missiles were fired (which would also demonstrate China’s capability to accurately coordinate strikes from different PLARF bases and units), but some reports claim four missiles were fired. It might be a simple error in reporting, or it might be an indication of an interesting capability these missiles are speculated to have.

It’s been hypothesized that the AShBM bus launches a targeting probe as the warhead descends to fix the target’s location and communicate it to the warhead so that it can perform corrective manoeuvres. This would be an ingenious solution to multiple problems with AShBM targeting: it would carry a larger sensor package than the warhead can fit in its nosecone, which would allow for scanning a larger area more comprehensively (which also frees up volume and weight in the warhead to pack more explosive). By remaining above the atmosphere, the probe would avoid being blinded by plasma formed from the heat of re-entry and can remain in contact with the warhead by transmitting data to its much cooler rear.

To an observer with no knowledge of this system, this would look like the missile launching two warheads – hence two missiles mistakenly being reported as four.

coast-to-sea medium range cruise missile, Ghadr

1599818357245.png

Back
Top Bottom