What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

for now we only have 15 m and after that we have 5 m and then 2.5 m in development for the year 1404

Yes, but lets hope IRGC-ASF developes such <50kg, 1m resolution cubesats faster than the space agencys roadmap.
Of course infrared and SAR are needed too and may bring results faster than opticals.

Yes, but lets hope IRGC-ASF developes such <50kg, 1m resolution cubesats faster than the space agencys roadmap.
Of course infrared and SAR are needed too and may bring results faster than opticals.

your wish came to life really fast. and i want a million dollars ?? :undecided: :lol: :tup:

He added that Payam II satellite will be missioned to send images with a resolution of less than one meter, adding that it will be orbited in an altitude of 500km to 600km.

I specifically looked into this title. I wondered if the Iranians are their comments about the exhibit on August 30 that Turkey's system. Because I corresponded with an Iranian on Twitter and he made sensible comments. However, those here have no information about the Turkish defense industry. They only followed a few reports of European origin. There is a lot to write about but this is not the right title. Turkey to understand what is in the best situation of the Iranian defense sanaiyi follow the english forum.

I'll leave a few things here.

Retired General Erdoğan Karakuş: We have no problem with our missile manufacturing. We are currently producing around 2000 km of missiles.

Solid fuel 1st stage of MUFA test rocket with a diameter of approximately 1.35 m. How many km range ballistic missiles do you think can be made from this?
View attachment 671728

Turkey doesn’t not have 2000KM missiles. Let’s cut the nonsense.

If Iran made a claim to have 10,000KM and never showed it or there was no proof this entire forum would mock Iran.

But we are supposed to believe Turkey has 2000KM missiles when they barely have function 200KM ones?

Please go back to your forum. Your claims mock the intelligence of those who follow ballistic missile development all around the world.

Turkey doesn’t not have 2000KM missiles. Let’s cut the nonsense.

If Iran made a claim to have 10,000KM and never showed it or there was no proof this entire forum would mock Iran.

But we are supposed to believe Turkey has 2000KM missiles when they barely have function 200KM ones?

Please go back to your forum. Your claims mock the intelligence of those who follow ballistic missile development all around the world.
Not me but a retired general says this. I will also stay here, my purpose is to investigate. Know well that Turkey is conducting ballistic missile program, but can not explain it. Because Europe will take this as a direct threat to itself and will make the embargo it has already implicitly made more open and harsher. Turkey in Syria since the end of last operation under the embargo in Europe. Except for a few countries changing their minds.

Not me but a retired general says this. I will also stay here, my purpose is to investigate. Know well that Turkey is conducting ballistic missile program, but can not explain it. Because Europe will take this as a direct threat to itself and will make the embargo it has already implicitly made more open and harsher. Turkey in Syria since the end of last operation under the embargo in Europe. Except for a few countries changing their minds.

Is there any movie of any missile?

How about the tests? It needs multiple tests that can be seen by the whole world. Nobody has said a word about any test done by Turkey. It cannot be kept secret and a lot of tests are needed.

Finally, how about missile non proliferation pact signed by Turkey?

Your proof is a retired general. He can say anything.

Is there any movie of any missile?

How about the tests? It needs multiple tests that can be seen by the whole world. Nobody has said a word about any test done by Turkey. It cannot be kept secret and a lot of tests are needed.

Finally, how about missile non proliferation pact signed by Turkey?

Your proof is a retired general. He can say anything.
In 2017, we did not know about the first rocket that went into space at an altitude of 130 km. Whoever follows the Russian or US radars should ask them the question. An anecdote: Not a single report has been made of the Bora missile, which started in 2009 and entered the inventory in 2014. This missile was requested to be used in the coup attempt on 15 July 2016. In this way, his name was mentioned in the investigation file. It was made public the following year. So, if he hadn't been mentioned in the coup investigation, we didn't know about Bora right now. Here you do not have to prove anything as a goal in Turkey, I explained some of the developments. I'm sure you didn't know about the solid fuel rocket stage in the photo I added.

I specifically looked into this title. I wondered if the Iranians are their comments about the exhibit on August 30 that Turkey's system. Because I corresponded with an Iranian on Twitter and he made sensible comments. However, those here have no information about the Turkish defense industry. They only followed a few reports of European origin. There is a lot to write about but this is not the right title. Turkey to understand what is in the best situation of the Iranian defense sanaiyi follow the english forum.

I'll leave a few things here.

Retired General Erdoğan Karakuş: We have no problem with our missile manufacturing. We are currently producing around 2000 km of missiles.

Solid fuel 1st stage of MUFA test rocket with a diameter of approximately 1.35 m. How many km range ballistic missiles do you think can be made from this?
View attachment 671728
that's look more like a 1.5 m but if we say Turkey has Iranian level technology with soiled fuel and all composite casing 1.35 m if its 17-18 m in height 2 stage then you will get around 2500 - 3000 km with 1 to 1.5 ton warhead with an speed of at least mach 10+ with 400 km altitude and you can always reduce warhead to get more range out of it but in that case you pushing it to its absolute limit and sacrificing accuracy and balance of the missile in long run. so here you go that's my analysts but these numbers change with final models and material used i don't think composite can handle these stress levels

the final model would look something like this with some changes of course

1600637515904.png

My aim in this title was to do research on Iran. In addition, Turkey's opinion to declare that I wondered about the Iranian rocket that diagnosis. As I expected, there was a discussion. I wanted to make a contribution to the sight of those recent articles about Turkey. that is all.

My aim in this title was to do research on Iran. In addition, Turkey's opinion to declare that I wondered about the Iranian rocket that diagnosis. As I expected, there was a discussion. I wanted to make a contribution to the sight of those recent articles about Turkey. that is all.

Feel free to ask questions regarding Iranian missile program, but post programs of other nations in their own sections otherwise this thread will become too diluted with irrelevant information.

Iran to Unveil New Defense Projects: Top General

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces said this year’s Sacred Defense Week in Iran would be marked with the unveiling of tens of new defense projects.
Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Hossein Baqeri attended a ceremony at the Islamic Revolution and Sacred Defense Museum of Tehran on Monday morning, held in commemoration of the veterans of the imposed war of the 1980s.

The top commander said this year’s Sacred Defense Week would be marked with the inauguration of “tens of defense projects and hundreds of construction projects”.
He also noted that 8 new Sacred Defense museums will open across Iran during the Sacred Defense Week, bringing the total number of war museums to 23.

In 2025, Iran will have 36 Sacred Defense museums and a museum of war against arrogance in the eastern city of Tabas, he added.
In Iran, the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq war is known as the Sacred Defense, and the Sacred Defense Week is held on the anniversary of the beginning of the war in September.
The outbreak of coronavirus has canceled this year’s military parades in remembrance of the martyrs in the eight-year Iraqi-imposed war.

Back
Top Bottom