What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

I want to believe.....but I know I can't

maybe he is not wrong after all we know it exist so maybe they will change its name

EJXH5YtXsBAEG6B

ENKclQYU8AA6ekt

ENKclQaVAAA9nw2

Kuwait, Qatar, and Afghanistan are most likely sites for retaliation. Kuwait's air base is very vulnerable, it would only take Iranian missiles about 10min or less to hit the Kuwaiti airbase from Ahvaz so it would be very vulnerable. Al-Udeid is also at big risk since the drone that killed Soleimani came from Qatar so it could be a primary target. Bagram is a bit farther and too close to Pakistan. If they retaliate, I'd guess it would be against US bases in Kuwait and Qatar.

fbz0kbr59f941.jpg

Last edited:
both Iran and US can muster heavy saturated rocket/CM/BM/etc attacks. In 1000s salvos in a matter of not even an hour. No air defense can stop that.

Heavy casualties will follow on both sides and Iran will make US suffer as they’ve not experienced since ww2. However to what vain? Our home will be destroyed! And once again the Americans will be safe and sound half way across the world.

there is no point to pick a fight if there is no way to project power to them as well.

both Iran and US can muster heavy saturated rocket/CM/BM/etc attacks. In 1000s salvos in a matter of not even an hour. No air defense can stop that.

Heavy casualties will follow on both sides and Iran will make US suffer as they’ve not experienced since ww2. However to what vain? Our home will be destroyed! And once again the Americans will be safe and sound half way across the world.

there is no point to pick a fight if there is no way to project power to them as well.

US doesn’t really use rockets and it’s BMs are nuclear tipped.

US relies mostly on tomahawks and PGM to deliver payload. Along with their new stealth cruise missile for High value targets.

But tomahawks can be jammed, Iran has been experimenting with hammers throughout the country if you read the news pilots are complaining.

Thus US relies overwhelming on aircraft to deliver its punches. During shock and awe campaign tomahawks were used because Iraqi air defenses were non existent.

US doesn’t really use rockets and it’s BMs are nuclear tipped.

US relies mostly on tomahawks and PGM to deliver payload. Along with their new stealth cruise missile for High value targets.

But tomahawks can be jammed, Iran has been experimenting with hammers throughout the country if you read the news pilots are complaining.

Thus US relies overwhelming on aircraft to deliver its punches. During shock and awe campaign tomahawks were used because Iraqi air defenses were non existent.
I hope you are right regarding the anti measures against TH!
Still don’t like the fact that the war will be on our turf.

Patriot is not designed to intercept advanced BMs. It does best with SCUD level tech.

US would use THAAD to target Sejill and other next gen Iran BMs.
How large is THAAD coverage in the ME(US THAADs)??

Yes Qiam empty booster stage.

This IRGC-ASF may have been a lesson on how Iran can knock out large airbases and its assets, effectively eliminating the air power it can project. Also a proof that ABM is not effective.

Lets see the damage assessment in the next days.

The blood for the revenge may be planned to be spilled elsewhere. Basically a military technology demonstration about the most important enemy capability: Airpower.

Also a proof that ABM is not effective.

Iraq has no ABM, and there were no Aegis ships in the area.

The blood for the revenge may be planned to be spilled elsewhere. Basically a military technology demonstration about the most important enemy capability

Come on... they wanted to spill blood here but didn't. If the reports turn out to be true they've only spilled Iraqi blood, which will actually work against us (possibly massively). This could be huge propaganda victory for the Americans.

Back
Top Bottom