What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

It seems this forum is filled with bunch of juvenile kids. These attacks DID hit the bases, pentagon itself confirmed it. This was a masterstroke by Iran, humiliate trump without killing these Americans. It's just the beginning!

Yes Qiam empty booster stage.

This IRGC-ASF may have been a lesson on how Iran can knock out large airbases and its assets, effectively eliminating the air power it can project. Also a proof that ABM is not effective.

Lets see the damage assessment in the next days.

The blood for the revenge may be planned to be spilled elsewhere. Basically a military technology demonstration about the most important enemy capability: Airpower.

The U.S. had intel on Iranian missile movements so they likely had their ABM systems hot and ready to go reports say at least 10 missiles hit the base so we'll see in the coming day's that if these missile hit anything of worth or not but if they did and the U.S. ABM systems were active and hot then it would really be embarrassing for the companies that built these systems

Assad base photo..
base.jpg

It seems this forum is filled with bunch of juvenile kids. These attacks DID hit the bases, pentagon itself confirmed it. This was a masterstroke by Iran, humiliate trump without killing these Americans. It's just the beginning!

The missiles cannot penetrate any structures? Or where they duds to start off with?

There is a difference between a cruise missile and ballistic missile.

Cruise missile it is acceptable for 10%-20% failure rate

In BMs your main deterrence, Iran is carrying as high as a 30% failure rate.

Imagine if these were nuclear equipped? You would have nuclear equipped missiles landing in middle of no where

if Iran only has let’s say 5,000 BMs and 20% have failure rate and even 20% get intercepted your actual stockpile is less than half

The U.S. had intel on Iranian missile movements so they likely had their ABM systems hot and ready to go reports say at least 10 missiles hit the base so we'll see in the coming day's that if these missile hit anything of worth or not but if they did and the U.S. ABM systems were active and hot then it would really be embarrassing for the companies that built these systems

Pathetic display by Iran. This attack would have been sufficient if the generals would keep their mouth shut and Iranian officials would keep their mouth shut. But they hyped this up to the point anything short of war would look like a failure.

These idiots in Iran Government dared to fly the Martyrdom flag of Imam Hussein and hoist it on the Mosque in Qom for this?

Iran just told the war “Iranian lives are worth less than US” “5 high ranking deaths including #2 man in Iran is not worth the life of a conscript western soldier”.

I wouldn’t be surprised if NONE of the missiles had a live warhead in them. Basically Iran shot chunks of high speed metal and targeted the runways.

Again if the generals kept their damn mouth shut and officials kept their mouth shut this would be sufficient deterrence. But they couldn’t resist running their mouths and now look like candy-asses.

In the video captured by Iraqis it seems that they have indeed stayed away from the base by about one kilometer (3 second delay between the flash and the sound)..I hope no Iraqis get hurt although they were warned to stay away one kilometer. As for casualties by US claim ..well remember none of their aircrafts ever get shot down it is always technical failure..!!

One last point if there are no US casualities it is also great ...Iran is not after killing few poor US grunts..that is not the aim...the aim is that we can hit you and hurt your inflated pride and that is what they did...

Last edited:
There is a difference between a cruise missile and ballistic missile.

Cruise missile it is acceptable for 10%-20% failure rate

In BMs your main deterrence, Iran is carrying as high as a 30% failure rate.

Imagine if these were nuclear equipped? You would have nuclear equipped missiles landing in middle of no where

if Iran only has let’s say 5,000 BMs and 20% have failure rate and even 20% get intercepted your actual stockpile is less than half

Pathetic display by Iran. This attack would have been sufficient if the generals would keep their mouth shut and Iranian officials would keep their mouth shut. But they hyped this up to the point anything short of war would look like a failure.

These idiots in Iran Government dared to fly the Martyrdom flag of Imam Hussein and hoist it on the Mosque in Qom for this?

Iran just told the war “Iranian lives are worth less than US” “5 high ranking deaths including #2 man in Iran is not worth the life of a conscript western soldier”.

I wouldn’t be surprised if NONE of the missiles had a live warhead in them. Basically Iran shot chunks of high speed metal and targeted the runways.

Again if the generals kept their damn mouth shut and officials kept their mouth shut this would be sufficient deterrence. But they couldn’t resist running their mouths and now look like candy-asses.

Basing your intel based on what the U.S. says is absurd! Historically U.S. NEVER admits to loss of assets or personal unless it is directly in it's interest to do so.
And I'm not saying the missiles did or didn't hit anything! Truth is I don't know but what I do know is that if the U.S. doesn't wish to escalate then they will NOT admit to any losses for that's the only way they can save face and if they do wish to escalate they will claim casualties even if there were none. So basing assessment based on what the U.S. say is pretty absurd.

Also keep in mind that if this was an all out war you would make adjustment to achieve better accuracy with each barrage of missiles you fire and 12 missiles is a rather small number and most definitely not sufficient enough to disable an Airbase....

Now if all the missiles were directed at the runways that would send a rather strong message of Iran's capability to disable US Airbases and at the same time wouldn't kill US military personal or destroy any major assets however the message it would send would be far more valuable. However at this point it's nothing but speculation. Also you don't know if Iran is going to leave it at that or NOT.

Basing your intel based on what the U.S. says is absurd! Historically U.S. NEVER admits to loss of assets or personal unless it is directly in it's interest to do so.
And I'm not saying the missiles did or didn't hit anything! Truth is I don't know but what I do know is that if the U.S. doesn't wish to escalate then they will NOT admit to any losses for that's the only way they can save face and if they do wish to escalate they will claim casualties even if there were none. So basing assessment based on what the U.S. say is pretty absurd.

Also keep in mind that if this was an all out war you would make adjustment to achieve better accuracy with each barrage of missiles you fire and 12 missiles is a rather small number and most definitely not sufficient enough to disable an Airbase....

Now if all the missiles were directed at the runways that would send a rather strong message of Iran's capability to disable US Airbases and at the same time wouldn't kill US military personal or destroy any major assets however the message it would send would be far more valuable. However at this point it's nothing but speculation. Also you don't know if Iran is going to leave it at that or NOT.
Most likely this is the end of it, and everyone is gonna de-escalate.

Entegham e sakht. I'm sure the grass got a good shit kicking from those missiles.

Back
Top Bottom