What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

The general consensus is that this test was very likely of a single chamber variant of an RD-250.Thats the reason why you`re seeing the turbopump exhaust as the original 2 chamber design used a common turbopump for both chambers.
This is in fact a closed cycle oxidiser rich engine,and a rather powerful one at that.Hopefully iran will acquire this engine,if it hasnt already,as this would enable iran to basically do pretty much whatever it wanted in rocket/missile terms ie build irbms,icbms as well as slvs capable of putting multi ton spacecraft into low earth orbit.
I dont know how the dprk got its hands on this but it is an incredible achievement,lets hope that iran gets to make use of it as well.
http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Rest_World/Unha-X/Gallery/Engine.htm

More like a gas generated power cycle like the Merlin engines used by Space X

Concerns In Israel coming from direction of Yemen: Iran may be preparing global public opinion through media statements, for Houthi (Shiite) rebels may launch a (missile) attack against Israeli targets as revenge for Israeli attacks on Iranian targets in Syria and Iraq.

D6F45FC6-AE88-463B-9E4A-223194D8E1BD_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Concerns In Israel coming from direction of Yemen: Iran may be preparing global public opinion through media statements, for Houthi (Shiite) rebels may launch a (missile) attack against Israeli targets as revenge for Israeli attacks on Iranian targets in Syria and Iraq.

Were are you getting this non sense?

Were are you getting this non sense?

Netanyahu says Iran seeking means to attack Israel from Yemen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ans-to-attack-israel-from-yemen-idUSKBN1X71SA

ISI reveals tunnel excavation within "ImamAli" (probably Iranian) military base, Albukamal, Syria. The estimated tunnel’s width is 4-5 - suitable for trucks and big vehicles’ shelter, possibly for secure storage of advanced weapon systems or sensitive elements.

ELb-qtMXYAAfSnm.jpg:large

Netanyahu says Iran seeking means to attack Israel from Yemen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ans-to-attack-israel-from-yemen-idUSKBN1X71SA

ISI reveals tunnel excavation within "ImamAli" (probably Iranian) military base, Albukamal, Syria. The estimated tunnel’s width is 4-5 - suitable for trucks and big vehicles’ shelter, possibly for secure storage of advanced weapon systems or sensitive elements.

ELb-qtMXYAAfSnm.jpg:large

Congrats on quoting well known Twitter Zionist sources like ELINT.

ELINT NEWS, Babak Taghvaee....Shekel paid Hasbara trolls
You can both use them as toilet paper
Nat dog Yahoo just needs distraction from his criminal probe, thats why this psychopath is now very dangerous

as mentioned on the that post Netanyahu already said Iran wants to attack from Yemen, if it was any other day i will just read and moved on but they are building a story that Iran wants to take revenge from Yemen
Yes,I was reading this sh!t last night too.

one of the well known Turkish members ( @cabatli_53 ) was just showing me the live test of their missiles, solid fuel missiles and they were burning so clean like they are liquid fuel, i wonder when we can build this hybrid fuel it would help us a lot, we saw that when we attacked in Syria and Iraq everyone saw the smoke trail of our missiles and the news was on the internet before missiles hit there targets, and they did all kind of analysis on them, some times negative so in that regard i wonder how many years we need to build such smokeless solid fuel.

64f21b15-1cb2-4fab-9283-d5c988b4135d-jpeg.593888

• ADN (Ammonium dinitramide) = Development completed successfully. (smokeless, insensitive composite rocket fuel which provides %10 more propulsion compared to other oxidizers.)
  • AZP (Azido Polymer ) = Development completed successfully. (new generation, less smoky/smokeless, insensitive and a high energy polimer binder is capable of providing an increase in ballistic performance.)
  • AO3105 (Antioksidan) = Development completed succesfully. (Used in flight engine composite solid rocket fuel and primer formulation of OMTAS missile)
  • IPDI (Isophorone diisocyanate) = Development completed successfully. (Used as a curative in flight engine fuel and primer formulation of OMTAS missile)
  • TDI (Toluene diisocyanate) = Development completed successfully. ( Toxic and highly reactive organic compound)
  • EKZO (Synthetic Jet Fuel) = (1,5t capacity/year production, It is vital for air breathing cruise missiles)
  • HNIW(HexaNitroHexaAzaIsoWurtzitane) = Development completed successfully. (That is very dangerous compound to synthesis and one of the most powerful explosives known today, more powerfull than RDX and HMX)

Smoke generating solid fuel propellant are more powerful than smokeless in general.
Americans like to sacrifice range for smokeless feature on their AAMs. Never on something as serious as ballistic missiles.

one of the well known Turkish members ( @cabatli_53 ) was just showing me the live test of their missiles, solid fuel missiles and they were burning so clean like they are liquid fuel, i wonder when we can build this hybrid fuel it would help us a lot, we saw that when we attacked in Syria and Iraq everyone saw the smoke trail of our missiles and the news was on the internet before missiles hit there targets, and they did all kind of analysis on them, some times negative so in that regard i wonder how many years we need to build such smokeless solid fuel.

64f21b15-1cb2-4fab-9283-d5c988b4135d-jpeg.593888

• ADN (Ammonium dinitramide) = Development completed successfully. (smokeless, insensitive composite rocket fuel which provides %10 more propulsion compared to other oxidizers.)
  • AZP (Azido Polymer ) = Development completed successfully. (new generation, less smoky/smokeless, insensitive and a high energy polimer binder is capable of providing an increase in ballistic performance.)
  • AO3105 (Antioksidan) = Development completed succesfully. (Used in flight engine composite solid rocket fuel and primer formulation of OMTAS missile)
  • IPDI (Isophorone diisocyanate) = Development completed successfully. (Used as a curative in flight engine fuel and primer formulation of OMTAS missile)
  • TDI (Toluene diisocyanate) = Development completed successfully. ( Toxic and highly reactive organic compound)
  • EKZO (Synthetic Jet Fuel) = (1,5t capacity/year production, It is vital for air breathing cruise missiles)
  • HNIW(HexaNitroHexaAzaIsoWurtzitane) = Development completed successfully. (That is very dangerous compound to synthesis and one of the most powerful explosives known today, more powerfull than RDX and HMX)

well i'm not an expert in this regard but the smoke seems like is the same solid fuel that didn't burn so they add silver (or something based on it) to catalyze the posses and burn whole fuel. it would be good for short rage SAM and A2A missiles but for BM i'm not sure because if a ballistic missile fired upon u and you are able to see it your gajed :-).

Israeli's make up this nonsense because they want access to U.S. IADS radar telemetry in Saudi Arabia which would also include Saudi radar telemetry. Israeli's want to use Iran and Yemen to blind the Saudi's and get them to go along with handing over billions of dollars worth of sensor telemetry over to Israel for either free or in exchange of some comparatively minor Israeli military assistance....

Israeli's make up this nonsense because they want access to U.S. IADS radar telemetry in Saudi Arabia which would also include Saudi radar telemetry. Israeli's want to use Iran and Yemen to blind the Saudi's and get them to go along with handing over billions of dollars worth of sensor telemetry over to Israel for either free or in exchange of some comparatively minor Israeli military assistance....

if so then that is a hell of a game they are playing

Back
Top Bottom