What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

France, Germany and UK reiterate claim that Iran has nuclear-capable ballistic missiles

D7ffmpAX4AAgctb.jpg:large

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/05/middleeast/iran-nuclear-ballistic-missiles-intl-hnk/index.html
this lines from the article reiterate Iran claims that those missiles are not designed to carry nukes
The letter notes that the Shahab-3 has been equipped with a new maneuverable re-entry vehicle that is "likely to both improve the accuracy of missiles produced in future and enable existing missile stocks to be upgraded, increasing their accuracy."

France, Germany and UK reiterate claim that Iran has nuclear-capable ballistic missiles

D7ffmpAX4AAgctb.jpg:large

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/05/middleeast/iran-nuclear-ballistic-missiles-intl-hnk/index.html
By that same idiotic analogy you could claim that basically iran could use any of its aircraft as a potential nuclear delivery system,yet I notice that they DONT try and claim that irans aircraft ARE nuclear capable despite both the f4 and su24 having this capability in us and soviet service respectively,I wonder why?.:rolleyes1:
In addition the shahab 3 and its ghidir 110 successors were derived from the dprks indigenous rodong missile,this missile unlike its 1950s era soviet scud cousins was never designed with the carriage of nuclear warheads as its primary purpose and indeed was designed only with the carriage of a conventional ie high explosive payload,there never was a nuclear warhead developed for it because at the time of its development in the 1990s the dprk was not yet a nuclear power.
Basically just more stupid pathetic eurovassal bullsh!t....You`d think that they`d have better things to do at this point......maybe like saving the jcpoa for instance.:agree:
Oh well,I suppose that just as "stupid is as stupid does" so to Vassals are as vassals do. ;)

this lines from the article reiterate Iran claims that those missiles are not designed to carry nukes

By that same idiotic analogy you could claim that basically iran could use any of its aircraft as a potential nuclear delivery system,yet I notice that they DONT try and claim that irans aircraft ARE nuclear capable despite both the f4 and su24 having this capability in us and soviet service respectively,I wonder why?.:rolleyes1:
In addition the shahab 3 and its ghidir 110 successors were derived from the dprks indigenous rodong missile,this missile unlike its 1950s era soviet scud cousins was never designed with the carriage of nuclear warheads as its primary purpose and indeed was designed only with the carriage of a conventional ie high explosive payload,there never was a nuclear warhead developed for it because at the time of its development in the 1990s the dprk was not yet a nuclear power.
Basically just more stupid pathetic eurovassal bullsh!t....You`d think that they`d have better things to do at this point......maybe like saving the jcpoa for instance.:agree:
Oh well,I suppose that just as "stupid is as stupid does" so to Vassals are as vassals do. ;)

you are both right, this is the same as they were saying for years and im sick of it

There is nothing in the JCPOA that dictates any restriction on Iran's missile capabilities. This is a pile of manure!

Iranian engine????o_O:undecided:

North Korea: “very important successful test at Sohae Satellite launching ground.” Test produced “successful result,” is of “great significance,” and will “change the strategic position of North Korea.” (most likely a solid fuel engine for ICBM capable of hitting US)

ELPCDZsUEAA-rMg.jpg

@PeeD hi, love to see if you have analysis on these pics and ground scars

Sorry baradar, these tests are vertical and much harder to estimate. From the test stand size and scars we can be sure it was something big, either the already tested 80t engine or a 4 nozzle twin variant with 160t of thrust.
Someone would have to calculate whats possible with that size test stand.

@PeeD hi, love to see if you have analysis on these pics and ground scars

Sorry baradar, these tests are vertical and much harder to estimate. From the test stand size and scars we can be sure it was something big, either the already tested 80t engine or a 4 nozzle twin variant with 160t of thrust.
Someone would have to calculate whats possible with that size test stand.

upload_2019-12-8_19-55-52.png

All-engine-cycles-1024x576.jpg

What's clear is that it uses an open cycle engine so not very advanced in terms of design and both Iran and North Korea have way's to go in terms of engine designs
(Putting your Turbine exhaust back into your compressor allows you to both burn any unburnt fuel back into the combustion chamber and run compressors with more fuel = higher speeds since that fuel wouldn't be waisted anyways and with full flow cycle your basically blasting fuel and oxidizer into the combustion chamber thus achieving far greater thrust with full flow staged combustion cycles designs basically imagine 2 jet engines that rather than compressed air one blast fuel and the other oxidizer into the combustion chamber)
So in terms of Rocket engine design North Koreans have ways to go and so do we!

What makes this so especially fvcking retarded even by the usual standards of gross western hypocrisy is that they are using the MTCR definitions which is an agreement,NOT A TREATY,that iran is NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF!!.
EK_zKAiX0AA53M3.jpg:large

Heres the first page,you can read the rest here,tho frankly I wouldnt even bother as its literally a big steaming stinking pile of eurovassal eurosh!t.:bad:

View attachment 593270

All-engine-cycles-1024x576.jpg

What's clear is that it uses an open cycle engine so not very advanced in terms of design and both Iran and North Korea have way's to go in terms of engine designs
(Putting your Turbine exhaust back into your compressor allows you to both burn any unburnt fuel back into the combustion chamber and run compressors with more fuel = higher speeds since that fuel wouldn't be waisted anyways and with full flow cycle your basically blasting fuel and oxidizer into the combustion chamber thus achieving far greater thrust with full flow staged combustion cycles designs basically imagine 2 jet engines that rather than compressed air one blast fuel and the other oxidizer into the combustion chamber)
So in terms of Rocket engine design North Koreans have ways to go and so do we!
The general consensus is that this test was very likely of a single chamber variant of an RD-250.Thats the reason why you`re seeing the turbopump exhaust as the original 2 chamber design used a common turbopump for both chambers.
This is in fact a closed cycle oxidiser rich engine,and a rather powerful one at that.Hopefully iran will acquire this engine,if it hasnt already,as this would enable iran to basically do pretty much whatever it wanted in rocket/missile terms ie build irbms,icbms as well as slvs capable of putting multi ton spacecraft into low earth orbit.
I dont know how the dprk got its hands on this but it is an incredible achievement,lets hope that iran gets to make use of it as well.
http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Rest_World/Unha-X/Gallery/Engine.htm

So what if Iran has nuclear capable missiles ? The Europeans have nuclear weapons, ICBM's, cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, all sorts of weapons, you name it they have it. Also looking at their track record compared to Iran, Iran has not attacked any nation for 300 years. How many nations have the Europeans colonized, attacked, destabilized, bombed ? How many countless atrocities have they committed ? and they dare point the finger at Iran ? They DO NOT have any moral high ground and their policy is not only disrespectful towards Iran, it's sheer hypocrisy. It's neo colonialism at its worst. Iran's leadership is making the right choice, however I were in charge, I would accelerate the nuclear program even more and and start openly building MRBM. They have it so why not Iran ? If they want Iran to disarm then they should stop arming the tyrannical Saudi's first and disband their own nuclear stockpile AND disband their bases in the region. Iran is already paying the price in terms of sanctions so why not reap the benefits ?

Back
Top Bottom