What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

But they just did that, right? The world and reporters have the biggest opportunity to question US motives because they walked away from a signed agreement without cause. Has that changed anything? Does US even care (I'm talking about both government and citizens)?
Negotiation starts when the two sides at least have some similarities in their objectives. When one side wants to strip the other side from any defensive means, and give back what? Permission to use their currency again, then that is a nonstarter. USD will eventually lose its position as the international currency and then Iran is left with a no defensive and not much gain.
I tell you why Trump wants to sit down. He wants to make the world believe that after the unethical move he made, he tried to correct it offering much better terms to Iran but evil Iran rejected that. With the massive media power they have, they can make people believe anything and again, nobody is going to ever hear why Iran didn't accept the deal.
If you lived here you would seen the amount of coverage....again, I'm getting tired of repeating this, if there is no other story, the story that the Zionist and anti-iran people put out wins! Where is our ambassadors and Attaches, the Zionist have the strongest lobby in the world operating here......the Arabs (SA and UAE) have professional PR firms spreading money in D.C. to change policy to favor them....what do we do? Oh yeah...we got Friday prayer with Mr. Big mouth. Please everyone..Stop replying to me about how evil the U.S. is....I know, I'm a student of history. All I'm saying is before any action in the government here you must win in the press and the court of public opinion. The Israelis are masters at this game. We need smart, worldly people around all the important foreign capitals spouting our side of the story....every freaking day! If you're not doing that than you are a goldfish trying to swim with sharks.

If you lived here you would seen the amount of coverage....again, I'm getting tired of repeating this, if there is no other story, the story that the Zionist and anti-iran people put out wins! Where is our ambassadors and Attaches, the Zionist have the strongest lobby in the world operating here......the Arabs (SA and UAE) have professional PR firms spreading money in D.C. to change policy to favor them....what do we do? Oh yeah...we got Friday prayer with Mr. Big mouth. Please everyone..Stop replying to me about how evil the U.S. is....I know, I'm a student of history. All I'm saying is before any action in the government here you must win in the press and the court of public opinion. The Israelis are masters at this game. We need smart, worldly people around all the important foreign capitals spouting our side of the story....every freaking day! If you're not doing that than you are a goldfish trying to swim with sharks.

The press:

Is-the-media-Jewish.jpg

jews-npr.jpg

jews-fox.jpg

I am not saying don't try, but good luck getting invited by the Kosher Nostra on one of their TV "shows". The whole media is either jew or zionist.

You can always call C-SPAN:

They don't even want to invite their own Alex Jones on their jewish press shows so they don't lose credibility with the public in their mass indoctrination and mind control. Alex Jones is there to catch anyone who dislikes the 'liberal' media and wants something different. With Alex, you get zionism and warmongering and crazy conspiracy theories. Alex is there to keep the public on the zionist reservation, and not ask questions like why does Washington support the murder of Palestinians.

Last edited:
The press:

Is-the-media-Jewish.jpg

jews-npr.jpg

jews-fox.jpg

I am not saying don't try, but good luck getting invited by the Kosher Nostra on one of their TV "shows". The whole media is either jew or zionist.
You're not telling anything I don't already know. Jews are smart, they're in all the important organs in the U.S. Media, Hollywood, Wall Street, Medicine, Law, Insurance....etc etc. But you'll also be happy to know that some of those Jews are not in Israel's pocket....they're Americans who report the truth. I watch them closely everyday I know which are the hacks and which are the real journalists. Yes, you keep trying anyway...you don't not even try just because they're controlling most of the narrative.

I get what you say, believe me. Zionists are a totally different story, then own US. SA and UAE can do it because they are allowed to. Tell me, how can we repeat what they are doing? Zarif is writing OpEds in New York Times and other media. But would they allow us to go and hire a PR firm in Us? Would they let us buy one of their media companies to use that to get our opinions in front of people? Would they let us have cultural fairs? Forget about Iran. Would they let Russia do that? North Korea? Syria?

You see, your free to do what you want to do in US as long as you are aligned with them or one of their poppets. Former Shah was able to do that because Iran was simply a US colony back then, so are KSA and UAE now.

P.S. I need to add: To be fair, I believe what Trump is doing with Iran is aligned with US's interests and I also believe any US citizen in his or her right mind should prevent Iran from becoming powerful.

Iran has the potential to become a world power, even a super power because it has all the right ingredients. And when that happens, US no longer would have control over Western Asia.

Last edited:
My point is the jewish media won't allow an Iranian voice in Amerika. You know little about the Russian Press and it pernicious influence in the world.

Back to my original point, Iran should never rely on Putin and Russia for anything, especially transfer of technology or getting the latest missile systems or missile defense systems. That goes against the interest of Netanyahu. Netanyahu pulls the strings of Putin. Putin will sell S-400s to India, but not to Iran, nor send old S-300s to Assad. Putin would never sell any 3M22s to Iran this century. Washington would sell them to the Shah. That's real loyalty.

If Iran were in a civil war, Putin would join in to kill some Muslims, that is what Putin does.

Last edited:
I get what you say, believe me. Zionists are a totally different story, then own US. SA and UAE can do it because they are allowed to. Tell me, how can we repeat what they are doing? Zarif is writing OpEds in New York Times and other media. But would they allow us to go and hire a PR firm in Us? Would they let us buy one of their media companies to use that to get our opinions in front of people? Would they let us have cultural fairs? Forget about Iran. Would they let Russia do that? North Korea? Syria?

You see, your free to do what you want to do in US as long as you are aligned with them or one of their poppets. Former Shah was able to do that because Iran was simply a US colony back then, so are KSA and UAE now.

P.S. I need to add: To be fair, I believe what Trump is doing with Iran is aligned with US's interests and I also believe any US citizen in his or her right mind should prevent Iran from becoming powerful.

Iran has the potential to become a world power, even a super power because it has all the right ingredients. And when that happens, US no longer would have control over Western Asia.
Short answer, foregin lobby is legal in the U.S. as long as you register yourself as such. Also you can hire a PR firm to put commercial on TV telling people the Iran deal was good, the NY Jews setup the UANI lobby https://www.unitedagainstnucleariran.com/ they ran commercials on tv when Trump won to change people's mind here about the deal.....it worked! Also there are many paid bloggers, reporters that get paid by writing anti-iran pieces. One of them was the editor of WSJ Bret Stephens, the other major hack was Jennifer Rubin with an weekly article called "The Right Turn" these people actually get paid to write anti iran stuff every few weeks. I think they may be getting paid secretly because they would lose their credibility if it ever became public that they are Israeli paid collaborators. There are at least another half dozen columnists that fit this bill. How do I know, trust me it's easy to spot it when you read everything that comes out on the web on Iran. Then you can see the same narrative repeated over and over as if they got their talking points from one source. Too bad the FBI doesn't look into these agents, because they are no different than spies.

PS: there are some powerful israeli shils in the U.S.
J. Matthew McInnis
State Department
POLICY PLANNING STAFF
Term of Appointment: 09/2017 to present

Matthew Kroenig
Deputy Director for Strategy, Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security

Reuel Marc Gerecht
Ex CIA analyst, major Israeli spook

Ray Takeyh
Hasib J. Sabbagh Senior Fellow for Middle East Studies

Mark Dubowitz
Foundation for The Defence of Democracies (Israeli spy nest)
what a joke cause he's undermining the Democracy in the U.S.
Everyone at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies....all of these guys are in bed with actual congressmen and woman. Right under the nose of the FBI.

Senator Donnelly, Sen Cotton, Sen. Cornyn, Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen Jon Kyl, Mr. Pompeo himself. Sen. Clair Mckaskill, Sen. Menendez, Sen Sherrod Brown..etc..etc. There also some new comers that they are showering with money hoping to use them when they get more famous, one of them is the Democratic star Beto O'rourke
All of this and much much more right under the nose of the FBI and Justice department....you have to say Bravo. Poor Americans they don't even stand a chance.

Last edited:
Washington: don't develop nukes and we won't attack
Iran: Ok
Washington: don't develop any more missile and we won't attack
Washington: don't develop any more air defenses and we won't attack
Washington: disarm all your missiles and we won't attack
Washington: disarm all your air defenses and we won't attack
Washington: Get rid of your mullahs and we won't attack
Iran: No.

Iran attacked.

Here is the evil that Iran is facing...

Trump is a closet neo-con. A Muslim hating neo-con. And they only get worse than Trump in the other options on the Right. The Republican Primary in 2016 was a bunch of McCains vs Trump. They all want to bomb Iran. Negociate with Washington and you are dealing with your enemy who is plotting your death. Who was the last country Iran attacked and invaded with their armed forces. You have to go back to the 1800s or something.
Thank God McCain dead i give respect to his tumor

have a representative on TV telling people that we agreed to a deal and for the first time in U.S. history, a president nullified a deal without cause....we can also tell the people here that if we had not intervened ISIS would own Iraq, Syria and who knows where else. We can remind people that our neighbors are armed to the teeth and hellbent on our destruction while the U.S. is demanding we give up our missile program. You see this whole side of the story is missing in the media, this is not the fault of the Zionist...this is our fault. We need to be in front of the negative stories.....before any laws and sanctions or even military action the zionists wage a media war. In this war we don't even have an army! Also you're correct about AIPAC, Israel's number one asset in the White House Mr. Jared Kushner along with the now disgraced Bannon are responsible for the whole deal unraveling....Bannon is gone, and the FBI is closing in on Mr. Kushner...After Kushner's indictment you will see the focus shift away from Iran. In the mean time my main point is still valid, you keep talking and air opposing views in the US media. Let the free press help us, the entire media conglomerate is not owned by the Zionist yet. There are some very smart people in the government and scholarly circles here in the U.S. that don't like the massive Israeli influence in their foreign policy....we need to help them by giving them a narrative. by not talking and by not having a rep here in the U.S. is closing the doors on those facts and truths. This kind of silence will not help the people in the government here that want a different policy toward Iran. Israel wants the U.S. to do sacrifice even more blood and treasure for them. The people in these intelligence and military circles are getting sick of it.

We're already doing this and I believe the narrative is largely on our side, with everyone recognising what a huge injustice Trump has dealt. But for now it cannot do anything, as the US can still sanction somewhat effectively. But the narrative being on our side will pay off if/when Trump loses the next election (hopefully replaced by a dem), which could result in the next administration reversing all Trump did.

But if Trump wins a second term, Iran may have to take drastic measures.

What type of the missiles are? Fateh 110?

I believe the current theory is Fajr-5C, but I'm a bit suspicious of that because of the range.

We're already doing this and I believe the narrative is largely on our side, with everyone recognising what a huge injustice Trump has dealt. But for now it cannot do anything, as the US can still sanction somewhat effectively. But the narrative being on our side will pay off if/when Trump loses the next election (hopefully replaced by a dem), which could result in the next administration reversing all Trump did.

I believe the current theory is Fajr-5C, but I'm a bit suspicious of that because of the range.
180 kms

Did you see the creator???????? Fajr-5's don't have that much destructive power! Even if Iran was to build a 2 stage version of the Fajr-5 that may be able to achieve the range, the destructive power needed to make that much damage would NOT be there!!! To top that off Fajr-5's are not something Iran would fire against terrorist from over 100km inside it's own territory
Most likely than not it's the Fatteh-110 family which is a missile Iran has been producing since 2002 and has a considerable stockpile of

Did you see the creator???????? Fajr-5's don't have that much destructive power! Even if Iran was to build a 2 stage version of the Fajr-5 that may be able to achieve the range, the destructive power needed to make that much damage would NOT be there!!! To top that off Fajr-5's are not something Iran would fire against terrorist from over 100km inside it's own territory
Most likely than not it's the Fatteh-110 family which is a missile Iran has been producing since 2002 and has a considerable stockpile of

Wrong!

This was IRGC Ground Forces operations aka IRGC Army.

Fateh 110 and BM’s are in control of IRGC Aerospace Command.

Furthermore, from the Instagram videos you can clearly see smoke trails and a low altitude ROCKET both while en route and upon launch from an MLRS like systems

Fateh-110 take a parabolic launch and launch at a much steeper angle.

Furthermore, they wouldn’t be recorded in flight as they traveling certainly with no smoke trail, because they are quasi-BM and thus reentrying at Mach 5+

Back
Top Bottom