What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of occupying regimes in the world, and Israel is not one of them.
Whatever you call "Palestine" is rightful Israeli land.
Ironic, you're repeating terms like "Occupation" and "Genocide" all the time.
Because terror caused by Christians or Jews isn't done with the complete and utter approval of their holy books.
Let not talk about Palestine , let talk about Syria and Lebanon what about them , is not that occupation ?
by the way about second part of your quote ,well Rabbi Dov Lior and Rabbi Yaacov Perrin
have other Ideas
by the way didn't Jewish militia used verse of bible to justify what they did in Deir Yasin ?
didn't in Torat HaMelech it perfectly explained under Torrah laws its legal to kill Gentiles even their Babies ?
was not assassination of Yitzhak Rabin justified by some laws in Torrah ?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of occupying regimes in the world, and Israel is not one of them.
Whatever you call "Palestine" is rightful Israeli land.
Every single country in the world regards Israel as the occupier of Palestinian land (and the Golan Heights), it's not just a few people on PDF who are saying that.

I think you're a bit confused, I think you meant "whatever you call "Israel" is rightful Palestinian land".

About religion inspired terrorism, you forgot about Baruch Goldstein massacring 29 Palestinians at the Cave of the Patriarchs? And how his tomb said "He gave his life for the people of Israel, its Torah" and his fanatic zionist followers came to his tomb so they had to remove that inscription, and now it just calls him a martyr?

PS. Nice -29 red ratings.

“Islamic Fundamentalism poses a threat to us as well”

This is all you need to know about Russia.

While US arms to the teeth some of the most Islamic fundamentalist regimes in the world, they view Iran as a separate greater threat than all of their puppet Arab countries and you have words from a Russian president also confirming the same viewpoint from russia.

So next time someone assumes Russia is going to help Iran in a major way (ToT, SU-35, etc) remember that quote.

Also goes to show you how desperate for cash Russian arms dealers were from lates ‘80s to late 90’s. Unfortunately Iran didn’t take more of an advantage at a time when Russia was very weak internally.

1st off what exactly did you expect a Russian President to say to the American President?

Did you expect him to tell the American President to go ……….himself and risk further sanctions on his own country for Iran???

Also the fact that Islamic extremist were and are a threat to Russia is a known fact!!!!! Today they are also a threat to Iran as well!

And Hedooneh zeereh baghal degaran gozoshtan is part of diplomacy!!!!!!!

And while he was saying these things to the Americans Boris Yeltsin was delivering Kilo Subs to Iran! In fact all the Kilo Subs Iran received and most of our Air Defense systems today are weapons delivered during his presidency!!!!!!!!!!

sfz_zzzz.jpg

Localization rate :
Saegheh 1 : 56%
Saegheh 2 : 65 %
Kowsar : 88%

It's only F-5 family .
Some of my countrymen should look at other aircraft and that are flying non-stop like IRGC's Ilyushins and Sukhois or Army's MiGs .

Is it United States or Israel that helping us to build Kowsar or similar projects and keep our air fleet operational ? Maybe it's someone else

( thanks to @un4given.1991
for pic )

No one is helping us! If someone was actually helping us we wouldn't be stuck on such an absurdly useless platform for well over a decade

Early versions had to use imported raw materials for the structure (At least parts that we could build) and slowly they moved on to version that could be produced with Iranian raw materials
Early versions had to use imported OR USED ejection seats, avionics, sensors, engines,.....
So no one was actually helping us! Parts they could refurbish off grounded Iranian F-5's they would and parts they couldn't they would get in the open market or the black market if necessary.... And that's why they were never produced in a significant amount!

And there will always be parts on a platform such as a fighter jet that unless mass produced in large numbers they are just not worth producing at home even when you do have the technology to do so!

No one is helping us! If someone was actually helping us we wouldn't be stuck on such an absurdly useless platform for well over a decade

Early versions had to use imported raw materials for the structure (At least parts that we could build) and slowly they moved on to version that could be produced with Iranian raw materials
Early versions had to use imported OR USED ejection seats, avionics, sensors, engines,.....
So no one was actually helping us! Parts they could refurbish off grounded Iranian F-5's they would and parts they couldn't they would get in the open market or the black market if necessary.... And that's why they were never produced in a significant amount!

And there will always be parts on a platform such as a fighter jet that unless mass produced in large numbers they are just not worth producing at home even when you do have the technology to do so!

Today's Russia is not backstabber as some ppl say it here and also they are not our strategic allies too . I remember there was debate about it and the guy in TV rightly name it "strategic alliance in time of need !"

It's important that which face of Iran we are showing to others and based on this picture other countries decide to have certain degree of relationship with us or not .

1:30

1st off what exactly did you expect a Russian President to say to the American President?

Did you expect him to tell the American President to go ……….himself and risk further sanctions on his own country for Iran???

Also the fact that Islamic extremist were and are a threat to Russia is a known fact!!!!! Today they are also a threat to Iran as well!

And Hedooneh zeereh baghal degaran gozoshtan is part of diplomacy!!!!!!!

And while he was saying these things to the Americans Boris Yeltsin was delivering Kilo Subs to Iran! In fact all the Kilo Subs Iran received and most of our Air Defense systems today are weapons delivered during his presidency!!!!!!!!!!

Yeltsin was a traitor to the Soviet Union and Russia. He was a western backed agent that fulfilled the nice role of kissing *** to US presidents. He tried to push through reforms that only further its collapse.

And it wasn’t Yeltsin delivering arms to Iran, it was Soviet Generals, Arms dealers, Etc that had suddenly become broke and jobless from the disintegration of Soviet Union that they were selling off massive arms stockpiles for valuable currency.

Iran just happened to be one of MANY customers, not some notable exception that Russia took pity on or some strategic calculus.

Furthermore, Iran really did not take enough advantage of an internally chaotic Russia at that time. But I blame that on another Western backed agent Rafsanjani. The man only cared about further enriching himself
And his companies.

By the way those same Kilo subs were not sent to Russia for modernization in last several years because Iran feared Russia wouldn’t give them back! So even 20 years later Russia is remorse it sold those to Iran! Again act of desperation!

When Yeltsin says he doesn’t have control over those areas, he is more or less right. That time was choas for Russia and everyone was trying to make a quick buck from all the arms left over from the Soviet Union. So it was either sell them or send them to rot in storage. So of course Russian military officials took the route most beneficial!

Get it through your head, Russia is not an Iran ally. Will never be.

Most of the world buys Western arms including the Arab countries. So Russia has to sometimes deal with the clients it has not the clients it WANTS.

Yeltsin was a traitor to the Soviet Union and Russia. He was a western backed agent that fulfilled the nice role of kissing *** to US presidents. He tried to push through reforms that only further its collapse.

And it wasn’t Yeltsin delivering arms to Iran, it was Soviet Generals, Arms dealers, Etc that had suddenly become broke and jobless from the disintegration of Soviet Union that they were selling off massive arms stockpiles for valuable currency.

Iran just happened to be one of MANY customers, not some notable exception that Russia took pity on or some strategic calculus.

Furthermore, Iran really did not take enough advantage of an internally chaotic Russia at that time. But I blame that on another Western backed agent Rafsanjani. The man only cared about further enriching himself
And his companies.

By the way those same Kilo subs were not sent to Russia for modernization in last several years because Iran feared Russia wouldn’t give them back! So even 20 years later Russia is remorse it sold those to Iran! Again act of desperation!

When Yeltsin says he doesn’t have control over those areas, he is more or less right. That time was choas for Russia and everyone was trying to make a quick buck from all the arms left over from the Soviet Union. So it was either sell them or send them to rot in storage. So of course Russian military officials took the route most beneficial!

Most of the world buys Western arms including the Arab countries. So Russia has to sometimes deal with the clients it has not the clients it WANTS.

I don't much care about Boris Yeltsin domestic policies because by the most part that's Russian business not mine!

But when it comes to selling weapons to Iran we purchased Everything from license production of AK-47's & RPG's to Armored vehicles and Tanks to Air Defense systems and Subs
This is not a few former Russian Generals getting paid a few million to transfer a handful of Kh-55 cruise missiles to Iran

Rafzanjani was rich even before the revolution and he practically paid for the revolution and he had every chance to become Iran's Supreme Leader and if he was so greedy as you say that's what he would have done!
In large part Iran owes major sections of it's defense industry to Rafzanjani not to mention the revolution it's self

And his companies.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Russia is a all around shit nation that will never be an ally to Iran in any meaningful way.

I really don't know why so many people like to view Iran and Russia as "allies" when clearly they're not anything even close to allies, more like unfortunate partners regarding certain matters. If push came to shove, Russia will abandon Iran to the wolves.

Question? I think it was you that comment a little earlier that it was Iran who changed the codes or the AA systems of Syria and the Russians provided the codes to the Israelis. How is this even a feasible thing for the Russians to do to the Syrians? One would can only imagine the outrage that SAA went through upon finding this out (given that this is indeed what happened). Basically I'm asking if this actually happened. Kind of scary tbh I hope Iran changed their codes for the S-300pmu2 systems it got.

Lol, but moral of the story is to NEVER trust the Russians, this I just simply agree with. Until they show some change in actions want to be actual allies then to me they're just playing the same game as everyone else.

Iran and Syria are true allies, Hezbollah and Iran and true allies, US and Israel are more like Master and slave xD.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Russia is a all around shit nation that will never be an ally to Iran in any meaningful way.

I really don't know why so many people like to view Iran and Russia as "allies" when clearly they're not anything even close to allies, more like unfortunate partners regarding certain matters. If push came to shove, Russia will abandon Iran to the wolves.

Question? I think it was you that comment a little earlier that it was Iran who changed the codes or the AA systems of Syria and the Russians provided the codes to the Israelis. How is this even a feasible thing for the Russians to do to the Syrians? One would can only imagine the outrage that SAA went through upon finding this out (given that this is indeed what happened). Basically I'm asking if this actually happened. Kind of scary tbh I hope Iran changed their codes for the S-300pmu2 systems it got.

Lol, but moral of the story is to NEVER trust the Russians, this I just simply agree with. Until they show some change in actions want to be actual allies then to me they're just playing the same game as everyone else.

Iran and Syria are true allies, Hezbollah and Iran and true allies, US and Israel are more like Master and slave xD.
Hezbollah and Iran are not allies , they are the undevisible part of a body . In case of US and Israel , who is the master ? Meaningful word is , Israel is the master . US just do what Israel orders .
Iran and Russia , what a filthy alley ! Israel pounded Iranian positions in Syria , with S 400 Russia is just watching though they are fighting against ISIS together . At least Russia could forbid Israel until Syria is free .
Russia is an unreliable alley

Here's another angle, it's the poor planning and poor leadership of Iran that left us exposed in Syria, we should have known our assets were exposed to the Zionists and that Putin would eventually use us as a bargaining chip. This is poor vision and strategic planning. Also in no small part the Iranian attitude that we will not talk to the USA...I hate this more than anything, as if the USA gives a shit if we talk to them or not. Thats exactly what our enemies want...keep turning our backs to everyone except Russia...Amateurs!

Here's another angle, it's the poor planning and poor leadership of Iran that left us exposed in Syria, we should have known our assets were exposed to the Zionists and that Putin would eventually use us as a bargaining chip. This is poor vision and strategic planning. Also in no small part the Iranian attitude that we will not talk to the USA...I hate this more than anything, as if the USA gives a shit if we talk to them or not. Thats exactly what our enemies want...keep turning our backs to everyone except Russia...Amateurs!

As if the US wants to “talk” to Iran.

Talks are nothing more than than the complete unraveling of iran’s nuclear, ballistic, political, and military infrastructure.

Don’t be naive.

US will make temporary reversible rather meaningless concessions in exchange for permanent irreversible changes on Iran’s part. (see Arak reactor)

US excels at this stratergy more than any country in the world.

Exactly!!,I`m utterly baffled at those who still continue to think or continue to insist despite all the evidence to the contrary that russia is irans ally,would an ally have voted against iran at the unsc?,would any ally have needed to be taken to arbitration to force it to deliver the sam system that was bought and paid for?,would an ally have thrown away priceless economic opportunities like the tu204sm deal in return for short term political gain with its allies enemies?
The one single area where the russians have been reliable,at least as far as iran was concerned was in their almost complete total unreliability.
The most the russians have ever been,such as in syria for instance,is a sometime partner of mutual convenience because it suits both sides but only up to a point.Other than that I wouldnt trust russia as far as I could sh!t,piss,spit or kick it,which I think is a sad thing to admit frankly,but nonetheless I think its also true.Russia does not want to destroy iran as the west does,but it does not want to see a strong iran either.I think that both the west and russia want a weak divided middle east as it makes it far easier to meddle in.

As if the US wants to “talk” to Iran.

Talks are nothing more than than the complete unraveling of iran’s nuclear, ballistic, political, and military infrastructure.

Don’t be naive.

US will make temporary reversible rather meaningless concessions in exchange for permanent irreversible changes on Iran’s part. (see Arak reactor)

US excels at this stratergy more than any country in the world.
You misunderstood, by talking to the enemy you can stall or diffuse actions...don’t you see by the fact that Iran refusal to talk the vacuum left is being filled by the Zionist and the Gulf Arabs. This bullshit we won’t even talk is useless and amateurish, almost as useless as shouting “Margh bar America” every damn day...yeah they’re really hurting now.

You misunderstood, by talking to the enemy you can stall or diffuse actions...don’t you see by the fact that Iran refusal to talk the vacuum left is being filled by the Zionist and the Gulf Arabs. This bullshit we won’t even talk is useless and amateurish, almost as useless as shouting “Margh bar America” every damn day...yeah they’re really hurting now.

When a leader of another country belittles you and goes and tells the world that he will bring such wrath on your country that the world has rarely seen, the answer is not to suck up to demands to talk.

That teaches your opponent the next time he wants to talk to you, he will come at you by belittling your country and your people because that is how to get your attention. Rather than from a point of mutual respect, you will spoken to like servant.

You have a lot to learn about geopolitics.

Last I checked, when a president came at Iran from a point of mutual respect Iran sat and talked for years. It resulted in a deal (JCPOA) and Iran abiding by its terms.

What did that exactly get Iran?

NOTHING!

The US tore the paper like it wasn’t worth a damn thing! Because they decided they want more! The rest of the world followed
their orders like good Little soldiers.

European countries that existed for centuries prior to the US, had to embarrass themselves and kneel in front of the US.

Don’t you get it? The US Empire is a war machine, it needs war/conflict to survive. Since it’s birth it has been consumed by war.

So no Iran is not hermit kingdom North Korea, it will not talk for the sake of talking. Nor will it amuse absurd demands.

So sooner or later if the US deep state doesn’t change what type of relationship they want to have with Iran, then War will come.

Unfortunately, it is not Iran’s decision anymore. The US will decide when the war starts.

Talks and negotiations is just code for surrender now.

We talked for 12 years ... results?

Back
Top Bottom