What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

thanks. my bad

No worries bro, was that image released by a new site as the cruise missile?
That cruise missile could be the next version of the Ya Ali missile:

ya%2Bali.jpg

No worries bro, was that image released by a new site as the cruise missile?
That cruise missile could be the next version of the Ya Ali missile:

ya%2Bali.jpg
I doubt that too with that range it must be from ya ali family

Interesting papers were declassified, communication between Bill Clinton & Boris Yeltsin

-> Bill Clinton worried on Russia-Iran missile cooperation

In a paper SA-10 missile technology (S-300) is mentioned (1997), so it seems Iran got its hands on parts of the S-300 system sooner as I expected

Interesting exchange between Clinton/Yeltsin on Russian-Iranian relations. 3/21/97

Dl38HPDVAAAnkUe.jpg

On 5/20/97 Clinton again flags concerns about Russian cooperation w/ Iran on missiles for Yeltsin who doesn’t deny some Russians are doing so.

Dl4n1MbU0AE-zjN.jpg:large

Clinton asks again for Yeltsin to crack down on Russian firms cooperating with Iranian missile program as Clinton tries to rebuff further congressional sanctions. 7/10/98

Dl4uwZhWsAArtV_.jpg:large

Interesting papers were declassified, communication between Bill Clinton & Boris Yeltsin

In a paper SA-10 missile technology (S-300) is mentioned (1997), so it seems Iran got its hands on parts of the S-300 system sooner as I expected

Interesting exchange between Clinton/Yeltsin on Russian-Iranian relations. 3/21/97

Dl38HPDVAAAnkUe.jpg

On 5/20/97 Clinton again flags concerns about Russian cooperation w/ Iran on missiles for Yeltsin who doesn’t deny some Russians are doing so.

Clinton asks again for Yeltsin to crack down on Russian firms cooperating with Iranian missile program as Clinton tries to rebuff further congressional sanctions. 7/10/98

“Islamic Fundamentalism poses a threat to us as well”

This is all you need to know about Russia.

While US arms to the teeth some of the most Islamic fundamentalist regimes in the world, they view Iran as a separate greater threat than all of their puppet Arab countries and you have words from a Russian president also confirming the same viewpoint from russia.

So next time someone assumes Russia is going to help Iran in a major way (ToT, SU-35, etc) remember that quote.

Also goes to show you how desperate for cash Russian arms dealers were from lates ‘80s to late 90’s. Unfortunately Iran didn’t take more of an advantage at a time when Russia was very weak internally.

“Islamic Fundamentalism poses a threat to us as well”

This is all you need to know about Russia.

While US arms to the teeth some of the most Islamic fundamentalist regimes in the world, they view Iran as a separate greater threat than all of their puppet Arab countries and you have words from a Russian president also confirming the same viewpoint from russia.

So next time someone assumes Russia is going to help Iran in a major way (ToT, SU-35, etc) remember that quote.

Also goes to show you how desperate for cash Russian arms dealers were from lates ‘80s to late 90’s. Unfortunately Iran didn’t take more of an advantage at a time when Russia was very weak internally.
This is the proofs that Russia isn't a reliable ally for Iran

Dl38HPDVAAAnkUe.jpg

sfz_zzzz.jpg

Localization rate :
Saegheh 1 : 56%
Saegheh 2 : 65 %
Kowsar : 88%

It's only F-5 family .
Some of my countrymen should look at other aircraft and that are flying non-stop like IRGC's Ilyushins and Sukhois or Army's MiGs .

Is it United States or Israel that helping us to build Kowsar or similar projects and keep our air fleet operational ? Maybe it's someone else

( thanks to @un4given.1991
for pic )

Bill Clinton thought the difference between Iran and the USA was that Iran funds "terrorism" across the world?

Wait until he sees what the US has done for the past 80 years...!
Red cross estimates Iraq has lost approx 500,000 civilians...not soldiers, civilians (perhaps it's even more)! Now add, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya and you get an idea how many Muslims have died because of a LIE! I have to chuckle every time they announce on TV Iran is the biggest sponsor of terror, obviously a term created by the Zionists who control all of the news outlets in America.
PS: This is the most dangerous thing....a lie repeated to the unsuspecting public over and over again. Just like the phrase "Israel is our stalwart ally" Bullshit!! Israel has nothing in common with the U.S. they are an Apartheid state, the only occupying regime left in the world.....but they keep repeating it, just like terms like "radical Islam" "Islamic-terror". You don't hear Christian terror or Jewish terror...when a christian fundamentalist kills someone, or a settler shoots a Palestinian. We are dealing with real evil here folks....the world will not stand for it for ever...trust me.

Last edited:
Red cross estimates Iraq has lost approx 500,000 civilians...not soldiers, civilians (perhaps it's even more)! Now add, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya and you get an idea how many Muslims have died because of a LIE! I have to chuckle every time they announce on TV Iran is the biggest sponsor of terror, obviously a term created by the Zionists who control all of the news outlets in America.
PS: This is the most dangerous thing....a lie repeated to the unsuspecting public over and over again. Just like the phrase "Israel is our stalwart ally" Bullshit!! Israel has nothing in common with the U.S. they are an Apartheid state, the only occupying regime left in the world.....but they keep repeating it, just like terms like "radical Islam" "Islamic-terror". You don't hear Christian terror or Jewish terror...when a christian fundamentalist kills someone, or a settler shoots a Palestinian. We are dealing with real evil here folks....the world will not stand for it for ever...trust me.
that is without even mentioning the unimaginable war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the US in Korea and then Vietnam... but nobody will talk about these... or giving saddam chemical weapons to use against iran... etc...

it is funny because all these US politicians know it's bullshit, Hillary Clinton in leaked memos complained about how KSA was funding extremist terrorist groups and Donald Trump wrote in his book before he became president that KSA was the biggest state sponsor of terrorism!

94% of all global terrorism is by sunni terrorists! i agree there is a media narrative, but islamic terrorism is real and all religions are harmful to humanity

the only occupying regime left in the world.....but they keep repeating it, just like terms like "radical Islam" "Islamic-terror". You don't hear Christian terror or Jewish terror...when a christian fundamentalist kills someone, or a settler shoots a Palestinian. We are dealing with real evil here folks....the world will not stand for it for ever...trust me.
I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of occupying regimes in the world, and Israel is not one of them.
Whatever you call "Palestine" is rightful Israeli land.
Ironic, you're repeating terms like "Occupation" and "Genocide" all the time.
Because terror caused by Christians or Jews isn't done with the complete and utter approval of their holy books.

I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of occupying regimes in the world, and Israel is not one of them.
Because terror caused by Christians or Jews isn't done with the complete and utter approval of their holy books.
No Israel is the only one....process that. Also Palestinian land is just that. The rightful land is the land you people stole prior to 1967. No need to repeat that lie here...this isn't your audience. Also our holy book does not approve genocide or terrorism, the Wahhabi's co-oped it to fit their backward narrative..sort of like your people claiming Palestinian land belongs to the Jews. Same..same.

By that logic, Iran should lay claim to all of the PGCC countries, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan and Armenia because for thousands of years these countries were part of Iran (Persia).

You know why the world rejects Iran’s claims to these areas?

It’s because it would make Iran an energy superpower holding the worlds biggest reserves of BOTH oil and natural gas as well the two most strategic waterways in the Middle East.

So let’s not talk about “rightful” land here.

Back
Top Bottom