What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are against Sunni Muslim religion.

292.gif

hamdulelah thats a man that brought the soviet union and russians down to their knees. he was fighting the kufar before a rat like you was born. and hamdulelah today we have more of him. but we are waiting for the right moment.
we will cross the ARABIAN GULF by fishing boats if we had to. one way ticket.
the plan is to deal with iran and israel at the same time.
in shaa Allah

yes i say 3 months if its a full scale war. 90-95% of it in your land. hurmuz will be safe and clear during the first week. it might be faster depending on some political issues. we wont waste time. no one has time for you.
if you are thinking about iraq and iran war.. isreal and the US made it last 8 years.
we wont get fooled with those old tricks. we know better.
its going to be a one punch knockout.

saudi wants to comit suicide. :rofl:

@Rakan.SA Don't get emotional about it, you cannot handle and solve this situation with emotions but with intellect, reasons and wisdom. KSA will avoid and neglect the cruel reality of the war declared upon them much to the annoyance of the enemy. The local lightly armed population in those countries are more than capable to handle this problem. It will require a delicate balancing act for King Salman to reach his objective to develop a robust economy, sustainable growth and I think developing a strong defense industry should also be given utmost importance.

@Rakan.SA Don't get emotional about it, you cannot handle and solve this situation with emotions but with intellect, reasons and wisdom. KSA will avoid and neglect the cruel reality of the war declared upon them much to the annoyance of the enemy. The local lightly armed population in those countries are more than capable to handle this problem. It will require a delicate balancing act for King Salman to reach his objective to develop a robust economy, sustainable growth and I think developing a strong defense industry should also be given utmost importance.
yes you are right. i have 2 sides to these kind of issues. one is a political general view. and the other is personal.
when its about iranian government and its supporters its personal. always. they crossed many lines. and im very emotional about it. and i think its good. cuz thats a sign that im a human being and a muslim. im not dead from inside. so i dont mind it. it gives me strength.
again what you said is true. but i guess il leave the delicate matters to the big guys. id rather get my hands dirty with them.
and im not a lunatic.. i really differentiate between the ppl and the government. unlike them they are racist and so proud of it their best poets make racist poems about arabs.
in one poem the guy says oh god of the arabs " he dosnt want to admit that we have the same god " i dont mind if you put me in hell but please i dont want to listen to one arabic word. they are brought up with that hate towards arabs and used shiasim to attack us.
thats a sample of their youth

i call for an open war.

While you are dreaming of open war and invading Iran with a fisher boat, Iranian military officials are on the ground in Baghdad, Tikrit, Aleppo, Damascus, Beirut, Sana'a and soon many more cities.

Tell me, how does the revenge of Qādisiyyah taste?

I thought Iran was anti imperialist? I think the rest of the Muslim world have seen your hypocrisy.

Iranians invented imperialism. The Persians were the first to thought of history in its full entirety, depicting it as a great battle been right and wrong. We are a nation of warriors, poets and conquerers. You can defeat us, but we will always bounce back. That is what you call civilizaional confidence.

While you are dreaming of open war and invading Iran with a fisher boat, Iranian military officials are on the ground in Baghdad, Tikrit, Aleppo, Damascus, Beirut, Sana'a and soon many more cities.

Tell me, how does the revenge of Qādisiyyah taste?

Iranians invented imperialism. The Persians were the first to thought of history in its full entirety, depicting it as a great battle been right and wrong. We are a nation of warriors, poets and conquerers. You can defeat us, but we will always bounce back. Much stronger even.
can someone please teach this THING economics ?
and please can some iranians here tell this guy how many demonstrations happened in iran this month. some cuz of poverty and some cuz of racism.
il let you know how my **** taste when i see you.

can someone please teach this THING economics ?
and please can some iranians here tell this guy how many demonstrations happened in iran this month. some cuz of poverty and some cuz of racism.
il let you know how my **** taste when i see you.

You have to see Iran's economy through a long-term prism. Once the sanctions are gone, you are going to see the start of Iran as the new Middle Eastern economic superpower. This come in addition to its geo-political rise.

Iran is the future of the Middle East. Saudi is not.

You have to see Iran's economy through a long-term prism. Once the sanctions are gone, you are going to see the start of Iran as the new Middle Eastern economic superpower. This come in addition to its geo-political rise.

:sarcastic:

oh wow your government is denying :sarcastic:
you guys have been denying for 36 years LOL
get a life kid. spread your BS somewhere else not with me.
were you waiting rohani to come out and say: yes we have plans in all arab countries ?! lol
did you forget while you were chanting death to america your president was giving them intel, plans and men to fight afghans and iraqis ?! you ppl got serious issues.. you lie too much you need a shrink

I better not waste my time on you. If you had the smallest proof, instead of blabbering, you'd show it.

That's if the Middle East has a future, lol.

I better not waste my time on you. If you had the smallest proof, instead of blabbering, you'd show it.
if you waste your time on me il make you look like a fool.
look even if its a lie. its enough that your government have lied a million times before. so the probability is still there and no one can deny it.
we tried you for 36 years. what do you expect from a country that sends 52 kg of C4 explosives to hajj. not even israel would do it!
your armies in 4 arab countries is a proof. your dirty work in sudan and africa is a proof. you are exposed. no one trusts you. you are isolated. the only ppl deal with you are gangs and mafias. thats your worth.

Actually Jordan is very much in danger of being taken over by Takfiris. They should align themselves with Iran, if they want to survive long term. Their alliance with Saudis, is a long term strategic blunder and liability. As Saudi power in middle east decreases over time, these smaller states will have to switch sides. It is just natural.

Actually Jordan is very much in danger of being taken over by Takfiris. They should align themselves with Iran, if they want to survive long term. Their alliance with Saudis, is a long term strategic blunder and liability. As Saudi power in middle east decreases over time, these smaller states will have to switch sides. It is just natural.
:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom