What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry at the same time disappointed as well for some of the comments here, our enemy is laughing that what he can't do physically people are doing it without even firing a single shot. Unfortunately here both Iranians and Arabs are becoming more and more delusionals.

Iranian Shiites hate Arabs, not us non-Arabs. All their revolution was directed against Arab Sunnis, never against us non-Arab Sunnis.

Iran is a poor country and with white nationalism all over the globe there's hardly any racial awareness in iran , but if it gets ethnic in iran one day , it'll get really ethnic

I feel sorry at the same time disappointed as well for some of the comments here, our enemy is laughing that what he can't do physically people are doing it without even firing a single shot. Unfortunately here both Iranians and Arabs are becoming more and more delusionals.

So, you are making the aggressor & aggressed equal ?

Nice. :big_boss:

delusional ?! you think we were sleeping for all these years ?! you think we dont know what iran israel US and the west did to muslims and arabs ?!
we are very aware and awake. most ppl are naive and a sleep.
we are playing the game to buy some time. iran israel US.. they are all the same for us.
the real war is against islam. and there is only one islam. thats the islam prophet mohammad peace be upon him came with.
the rest are all political man made religions

Iranians are Aryans. So they are naturally from the White "master" race :D

Nope , they are not , I've already explained the Aryans in the history section , still the so called Farsis they (arabs) mock , are the kindest people to arabs in iran , they are also the poorest , what you never realize is the guys who say Arab! Arab! all the time are people from the northwest of iran , you know who they are

I myself as a farsi , don't hate arabs at all , I only hate those who look part African . Wass'alam

Jordan's puppet king must go, or else the West Bank Palestinians will never be liberated.

Last edited:
I said in another thread , the jewish population of iran are hostages , for a rainy day , that was the secret .
HAHAHA OMG.. THIS GUY NOT ONLY DOSNT KNOW HIS COUNTRY BUT ALSO HIS RELIGION HAHAHAHAHH
IF YOU TOUCH ONE OF THOSE JEWS KHAMENAEI HIMSELF WILL COME AND FK YOU.
YOU NEED THOSE JEWS FOR THE MAHDI TO COME OUT HAHAHAHA :omghaha::sarcastic:

im sorry for disappointing you but hey go talk with khamenaei or qasim sulaimany and see what they will do to you LOL

Stop us if you can !

@jammersat

Stop talking or i will track you & kick your *** !

HAHAHA OMG.. THIS GUY NOT ONLY DOSNT KNOW HIS COUNTRY BUT ALSO HIS RELIGION HAHAHAHAHH
IF YOU TOUCH ONE OF THOSE JEWS KHAMENAEI HIMSELF WILL COME AND FK YOU.
YOU NEED THOSE JEWS FOR THE MAHDI TO COME OUT HAHAHAHA :omghaha::sarcastic:

im sorry for disappointing you but hey go talk with khamenaei or qasim sulaimany and see what they will do to you LOL

If that was your big secret , then I'm sorry about you and the pathetic culture you come from

Stop us if you can !

@jammersat

Stop talking or i will track you & kick your *** !
Don't track me for too long , or it might be me kicking your *** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom