What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you have a romanticized picture of an ISIS fighter in your avatar
hamdulelah thats a man that brought the soviet union and russians down to their knees. he was fighting the kufar before a rat like you was born. and hamdulelah today we have more of him. but we are waiting for the right moment.
we will cross the ARABIAN GULF by fishing boats if we had to. one way ticket.
the plan is to deal with iran and israel at the same time.
in shaa Allah

Tomorrow Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
and day after the capital of Klingon empire

it is funny to see that centuries old Persian-Arab rivalry and bickering is fresh as new
what a shame that focus is not on gutt ripping, raping and plundering cannibals of ISIS but on who is gaining influence and who is not

delusional ?! you think we were sleeping for all these years ?! you think we dont know what iran israel US and the west did to muslims and arabs ?!
we are very aware and awake. most ppl are naive and a sleep.
we are playing the game to buy some time. iran israel US.. they are all the same for us.
the real war is against islam. and there is only one islam. thats the islam prophet mohammad peace be upon him came with.
the rest are all political man made religions
Its better to trust iran then being allied with saudia, you guys first push Muslims in war then get allied with USA and bombed them, The soul purpose of of Sauds is to only save their crown whether millions of Muslims will be sacrificed for that cause. Saudis are just Saudis better you don't pretend to be the leader of Muslims, fight alone and don't use Islam and Muslims as your pawns.

yes i say 3 months if its a full scale war. 90-95% of it in your land. hurmuz will be safe and clear during the first week. it might be faster depending on some political issues. we wont waste time. no one has time for you.
if you are thinking about iraq and iran war.. isreal and the US made it last 8 years.
we wont get fooled with those old tricks. we know better.
its going to be a one punch knockout.

3 months is a long period of time for your mighty army , actually it shows the degree of your humility in comparison by Saddam actually his deadline was merely 3 days. his modesty led him to be bogged down in a quagmire for 8 years:

nf00410011-1.jpg

yes i say 3 months if its a full scale war. 90-95% of it in your land. hurmuz will be safe and clear during the first week. it might be faster depending on some political issues. we wont waste time. no one has time for you.
if you are thinking about iraq and iran war.. isreal and the US made it last 8 years.
we wont get fooled with those old tricks. we know better.
its going to be a one punch knockout.

Its better to trust iran then being allied with saudia, you guys first push Muslims in war then get allied with USA and bombed them, The soul purpose of of Sauds is to only save their crown whether millions of Muslims will be sacrificed for that cause. Saudis are just Saudis better you don't pretend to be the leader of Muslims, fight alone and don't use Islam and Muslims as your pawns.
go back playing your video games

Some more detail about these pictures please ?
Iran-Iraq war dead soldiers being repatriated. Iran and Iraq both constantly find graves with the other side's dead and remain get exchanged. Wahabi terrorists use those pictures as "proof" that Iranian soldiers are in Iraq and that ISIS is killing them.

Dumb bearded bastards

Iran-Iraq war dead soldiers being repatriated. Iran and Iraq both constantly find graves with the other side's dead and remain get exchanged. Wahabi terrorists use those pictures as "proof" that Iranian soldiers are in Iraq and that ISIS is killing them.

Dumb bearded bastards
again with the wahabi bogyman lol

Iranian Shiites hate Arabs, not us non-Arabs. All their revolution was directed against Arab Sunnis, never against us non-Arab Sunnis.
My apologies, but what I understand your perception about Iranian Shias or other Shia population is totally wrong, they are not against any race instead they are against Sunni Muslim religion.

no thanks im fine like that.. good to know i terrorize you. its a pleasure
Good to know your life's existence on this earth has the same purpose as a nasty virus or bacteria. Some want to get rich and famous, some want to become amazing scientific minds and some want to cure world hunger. You on the other hand want to grow a beard and scream allaho akbar every 10 seconds.

You do you boo. It's a free world I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom