What's new

ADL Survey Shows Iran Least Anti-Semitic Middle East Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
since this group can't enter Iran, the question is how they have prepared their statistics, also for Iranian there is a clear and bold difference between Jews and Zionists, so the other question is what they have asked about, Jews or Zionists? and if they have mixed them, then the result have absolutely no credit.

You know @al-Hasani You trying to tell me about Jews is like me trying to prove that you're not an Arab. Its that ridiculous.

Wrong. Cohen is Sephradi.

Julia Phillips Cohen | Department of History | Vanderbilt University
Read this book:
Becoming Ottomans
Sephardi Jews and Imperial Citizenship in the Modern Era

I didn't say anything about any grand scheme.
Well you do not know about Jewish genetics. Later today I'm going to send your pictures of the facilities that I have access to.

No, they are a Jewish family. Also did you even read what I wrote to you? They took people with the surname Cohen and from doing DNA tests on those people they found out that most of them belonged to lineages native to the Middle East.

Family Tree DNA - Cohen DNA Project
Most of those tested were Ashkenazi Jews.

Trust me I am more familiar with genetics than you are clearly.

What has that of any relevance? Jewish genetics are well-known and hundreds of genetic tests have been taken. All show that most Jews can trace their paternal ancestry to the Middle East. It's not really that difficult to understand. I am talking about paternal lineages here and not foreign admixture WHICH EXISTS.

Ok, can you tell me why nobody recognizes a race known as "Indian"? You are talking about semantics here. Saudi Arabia as a name is 83 or 84 years old. Arabia on the other hand is several millennium years old.

What I am trying to tell you here is that Indian is a nationality and not an ethnic group. That is why you have hundreds of ethnic groups in India. Often not even belonging to the same language family (now since you insists on using language as a prof of origin/ancestry which I have only talked about here) yet the people cluster with each other.
I already told you that Semitic people or people who speak a Semitic language (if you prefer that) DO NOT cluster with other Afro-Asiatic people who are NOT native to the ME.

I have also told you, that ME people, (people native to the Middle East) cluster with each other (meaning that they have a similar origin/ancestry) REGARDLESS of the LANGUAGE family they belong to. In this case Turkic, Semitic or Iranian. They are still of similar origin.

What does this mean? This means that you cannot equal language family with genetics/origin/ancestry.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

You are busy inventing a new race (Indian race) that I first heard about yesterday from you yet you contradict yourself by countering my claim of Indians being of local admixture (meaning local origin) and not form elsewhere. Outside of a smaller population of Northern Indians who can trace their ancestry to Central Asian nomads. Not even Europeans.

Now please for the sake of this discussion try to read what I have actually written before replying.

I see you Arab, you are denying that ancient Arabs called our country with the name Hind and which is still used today by Arabs. So, you now switched to denialism Al Hasani. :laugh:

I see you Arab, you are denying that ancient Arabs called our country with the name Hind and which is still used today by Arabs. So, you now switched to denialism Al Hasani. :laugh:

Why are you discussing semantics now?

Why are you avoiding answering my questions? Is that because your lack of knowledge will be exposed? Or are you simply withdrawing from your idiotic claim of equaling language families with genetics? You still think that the average Indian clusters with the average Brit (CONTRARY TO EVERY GENETIC TESTS OUT THERE) while neighboring ME people belonging to the same ethnic group are totally different?

Really?:lol:

Tell me about that Indian race of yours that you invented yesterday. Why is it that I cannot find any information about it as I can with any other race/ethnic group out there?

Just wondering.

Why are you discussing semantics now?

Why are you avoiding answering my questions? Is that because your lack of knowledge will be exposed? Or are you simply withdrawing from your idiotic claim of equaling language families with genetics?

Tell me about that Indian race of yours that you invented yesterday. Why is it that I cannot find any information about it as I can with any other race/ethnic group out there?

Just wondering.

Keep on wondering in your denialism, al Hasani. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Just like Indians/Bengalis/Sri Lankan's have no genetic connection to Europeans despite both speaking branches of one large LANGUAGE FAMILY. Yet if you spoke any "Indian" language no Europeans would understand anything. Yet Arabic and Hebrew is very similar as is Assyrian. O Aramaic. As are the people. Because the people have lived next to each other for thousands of years and have the same origin. No matter if Assyrians for instance decided to adopt a Dravidian language tomorrow.

Do you understand it now imbecile?
Languages don't spread like fever. Today's Indo-European speakers are a mixture of both migrants and native people.

I saw that you made a reference to looks by saying an average Indian doesn't cluster with an European so you tell me whether this Saudi Arabian cluster with a light coloured Iraqi. Simple Google Images search with the keywords of "Saudi Arabian", gave me this picture.

385841578_6f5d2db308_m.jpg

As for Sri Lankans, not all look black, short and speak an unattractive language. The identity of Sri Lankans in Europe and Canada are largely mistaken due to minority Ethnic group of Sr Lanka dominate and being identified as the majority.

All of these poeple are Sri Lankans, you see the diversity.

1238960_10151923213153134_1308077630_n.jpg

Keep on wondering in your denialism, al Hasani. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Can you please refer to me that so-called Indian race? What the hell has a name of a GEOGRAPHICAL region to do with genetics or race or its inhabitants?:sarcastic:

Come on, don't be this thick. I know that you can despite doing your best to avoid answering my questions in fear of showcasing your lack of knowledge about the field.

@Azizam

Sri Lankans have nothing to do with any Europeans. Iraqis and Saudi Arabians do barely differ in genetics. Both are Arabs, Semites, native to the ME and neighbors. Iraqis are known for their darker appearance in the Arab world. That is an Afro-Arab.

Are you really forcing me to post photos of the ordinary Sri Lankan's? You guys live next to the equator for God's sake. You are swarthy in general and more dark than any ME people out there. That does not matter anyway. The point here is that you cannot equal language families with origin/ancestry.

No, they are a Jewish family. Also did you even read what I wrote to you? They took people with the surname Cohen and from doing DNA tests on those people they found out that most of them belonged to lineages native to the Middle East.

What has that of any relevance? Jewish genetics are well-known and hundreds of genetic tests have been taken. All show that most Jews can trace their paternal ancestry to the Middle East. It's not really that difficult to understand. I am talking about paternal lineages here and not foreign admixture WHICH EXISTS.

Yes. It is relevant. Its contrary to your posts. Here is a Cohen who says that Cohens are Sephardic, something that you believe NOT to be true.

Who is talking about converts? I'm treating this on a racial basis. The genetics tests that you're talking about have selective sample sizes; the point that you're trying to emphasis on here is the Family trees, you're a smart guy, you know that middle-easterners are generally brown in color, most of the Ashkenazi Jews are white, and most Jews don't marry outsiders it has been like this for centuries (nowadays they do marry outsiders as well) so even if the Ashkenazi Jews bloodline is not pure, they're significantly more white than a typical middle-easterner.

Trying to link yourself to middle-east has religious values for most of the traditional Jewish families. Its not a scientific fact.

Can you please refer to me that so-called Indian race? What the hell has a name of a GEOGRAPHICAL region to do with genetics or race or its inhabitants?:sarcastic:

Come on, don't be this thick. I know that you can despite doing your best to avoid answering my questions in fear of showcasing your lack of knowledge about the field.

Al Hasani I am going to recycle it, you already got your message about your hypothetical Semitic nationalism. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

@Azizam

Sri Lankans have nothing to do with any Europeans. Iraqis and Saudi Arabians do barely differ in genetics. Both are Arabs, Semites, native to the ME and neighbors. That is an Afro-Arab.

Are you really forcing me to post photos of the ordinary Sri Lankan's? You guys live next to the equator for God's sake. You are swarthy in general and more dark than any ME people out there. That does not matter anyway. The point here is that you cannot equal language families with origin/ancestry.
I never said Sri Lankan are European. Where did I say it Will you point it out? All I am saying is that, Sri Lankans are a diverse people with all sorts of looks since Sri Lanka is situated in middle of famous ancient shipping routes. And yeah generally Sri Lankans are darker because of being closer to equator.

As far as I know Semitic is also a language family as Indo-European.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom