What's new

ADL Survey Shows Iran Least Anti-Semitic Middle East Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that and I am also against such individuals. People should be proud of wherever they come from and put all their energy into developing that region if they really care about it. If they are not Sri Lankans, what do I have to do with them?

I know, not only in ME in most western countries also this is a popular misconception. I think this is largely due to the civil war. If you look at statistics, Sri Lanka is ranked high in Human Development Index and GDP per capita would be about "10,000" in 2020. Well, the misunderstanding is mutual.

Maids are mostly from Muslim ancestry who think of you people as "brothers" and for them working in ME means easy money.

I only spoke about what I have seen here on PDF, what other users have written (similar things to them I have written) and personal experiences. I never said most. I just said many. Based on those aspects.

You did not get my point. The way you described the ME region from a Sri Lankan perspective is nonsense compared to the reality.

Just like the ME viewpoint of Sri Lanka is nonsense too. Why because Sri Lanka has much more to offer than poverty and housemaids. I think you are intelligent enough to understand this. For instance I know that Sri Lanka is known for its temples, beaches and tea.

You are also intelligent enough to understand the very significant role that the ME have played for millenniums and still continues to play. On almost all fronts.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

You know just as well as me that most Iranians are native to the ME and cluster with other ME people. Genetic tests have shown this to be the case a long, long time ago and I have even discussed this with Iranian users here on PDF who agreed. In fact during trolling they were quick to dismiss any connection to nomads from Central Asia. Not only is that the case in terms of paternal ancestry (Y-DNA) but also overall admixture. You also know that most South Asians, aside from the Northern regions (mostly only Northern Pakistan (Pashtuns and Kashmiris) and people there (far from all) have no relation to Central Asia. Culture, language etc. is a totally different thing. India has been under many foreign influences. Today most of their society (school system, military, infrastructure etc.) is a product of the British rule.

By far the majority of Sri Lankan's, Bengalis and Indians are of local admixture. Just look at them. Do they look like your regular Middle Eastern or Central Asian person let alone European? Of course not. And even if we exclude looks that can be deceiving we can just take a look at genetics and overall admixture (especially). It's not really that difficult. Yet some people insist on seeing language groups as a holy grail. In this case Nigerians are "Europeans". Some Nigerians also belong to haplogroups common in Europe.

Last edited:
I only spoke about what I have seen here on PDF, what other users have written (similar things to them I have written) and personal experiences. I never said most. I just said many. Based on those aspects.

You did not get my point. The way you described the ME region from a Sri Lankan perspective is nonsense compared to the reality.

Just like the ME viewpoint of Sri Lanka is nonsense too. Why because Sri Lanka has much more to offer than poverty and housemaids. I think you are intelligent enough to understand this. For instance I know that Sri Lanka is know for its temples, beaches and tea.

You are also intelligent enough to understand the very significant role that the ME have played for millenniums and still continues to play. On almost all fronts.

I think you did not get what I am trying to say here. What I said was how Sri Lankans think and talk about ME and I was not claiming that it was the reality.

And yes, I understand the importance of ME and I am not one of them but those Sri Lankans who are not interested in ME think in that way simply because that's how the world works.

I think you did not get what I am trying to say here. What I said was how Sri Lankans think and talk about ME and I was not claiming that it was the reality.

And yes, I understand the importance of ME and I am not one of them but those Sri Lankans who are not interested in ME think in that way simply because that's how the world works.

I know that. This is why I also talk about the nonsense that is said about Sri Lanka from a ME viewpoint. It's called stereotypes or misunderstandings or inaccuracies. The point is that it's not necessarily correct. Often it is not.

@al-Hasani @Azizam the Europeans whom I talked to always insists that they share a common ancestry with Indian people, always will give reference to Kurgan theory and a common Indo-European language and tell their words similar to Sanskrit language. I have never heard Europeans relating themselves to Arabs. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

@Al Hasani @Azizam the Europeans whom I talked to always insists that they share a common ancestry with Indian people, always will give reference to Kurgan theory and a common Indo-European language and tell their words similar to Sanskrit language. I have never heard Europeans relating themselves to Arabs. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Europeans wanting to relate themselves with Indians?:sarcastic::lol::rofl: This must be the biggest joke that I have heard in ages. Are you on drugs? You might read about what the Europeans thought about you people or the Brits. Start with reading the biography of Churchill. You know the person from the country that ruled you and used you like cattle. Directly.

Maybe you saw it the other way around. I think inferiority ridden Indians like you want to relate themselves with outsiders. This explains the whitening cream obsession in India.

You are a really a special case I must say.
So tell me what ethnic group do you belong to or caste? I would like to hear the achievements of your people, LOL. Let's see if they are even remotely comparable to that of any ME people.

@Sam1980 what makes you think that you know more about genetics let alone know enough to disprove 100's of genetic tests that were done on Jews? What authority are you to deny such findings? Or leading genetic experts in America and Europe? What are you trying to prove here? That Ashkenazi Jews are Turkic people? Really? That most Ashkenazi do not have paternal ties to the Middle East contrary to what genetic tests have shown and their own folklore and tradition?

My authority is being a Jew myself and having had close collaboration with great minds in the field of Genetics, so on both accounts I'm more qualified than you are (when I was at the MIT I worked on GNR (Genetics, Nanotechnology and Robotics)), and don't forget, you are still a Degree student.

You are trying to link ALL Jews to middle-east due to your own Semitic Nationalism reasons. I'm providing your with facts, but you keep repeating same thing again and again. Cohen family itself is saying we are Sephardic, they published a book on it, what authority do you have to deny their claims? It goes both ways.

I'm not buying the whole religion aspects of Judaism, yet you are trying to link all Jews to middle-east due to your own nationalistic agenda, debating with you is like debating with a creationist.

I'm seriously done with this thread.

Agreed Sam. I've always thought that Iranians (especially Persian Iranians) are not that hostile towards Jews. I even think that, generally, Jews should not be seen as enemy to Iran. Iran's real enemies are Arabs - hands down. Apart from the political propaganda, it appears that the average Iranian would hold more grudges towards Arabs than towards Jews.

Moreover, the current Iranian regime's actions (as opposed to its words) has proven to fully recognize whose Iran's real enemies are. That's why the real destruction is taking place right now in Yemen, Syria, and Iraq (not elsewhere).
Iraq, Syria, and Yemen are on fire because Arab Sunnis have not yet entered the 21st century.

My authority is being a Jew myself and having had close collaboration with great minds in the field of Genetics, so on both accounts I'm more qualified than you are (when I was at the MIT I worked on GNR (Genetics, Nanotechnology and Robotics)), and don't forget, you are still a Degree student.

You are trying to link ALL Jews to middle-east due to your own Semitic Nationalism reasons. I'm providing your with facts, but you keep repeating same thing again and again. Cohen family itself is saying we are Sephardic, they published a book on it, what authority do you have to deny their claims? It goes both ways.

I'm not buying the whole religion aspects of Judaism, yet you are trying to link all Jews to middle-east due to your own nationalistic agenda, debating with you is like debating with a creationist.

I'm seriously done with this thread.

Yes, sure you have. You are still no authority to dismiss 100's of genetic tests or leading experts. Let alone genetic results of ordinary Jews that are openly available on a wide range of platforms.

No, I am not trying to link all Jews with anything. You are showcasing your comprehension problems yet again. I said the majority which the majority of genetic tests confirm. That's all. Nothing more and nothing less. Besides I have only talked about paternal lineages. Not admixture. You have missed that.

Which nationalistic agenda are you talking about? Are you drunk? I don't care about Jews. I am just sticking to facts.

Europeans wanting to relate themselves with Indians?:sarcastic::lol::rofl: This must be the biggest joke that I have heard in ages. Are you on drugs? You might read about what the Europeans thought about you people or the Brits. Start with reading the biography of Churchill. You know the person from the country that ruled you and used you like cattle. Directly.

You first deny and then wonders. :sarcastic::sarcastic: They want to relate themselves to Indians/Iranians because Indians and Iranians bash them for claiming Europeans as Aryans. ;)

Maybe you saw it the other way around. I think inferiority ridden Indians like you want to relate themselves with outsiders. This explains the whitening cream obsession in India.

So tell me what ethnic group do you belong to or caste? I would like to hear the achievements of your people, LOL. Let's see if they are even remotely comparable to that of any ME people.

It's true Europeans have tried to relate themselves to indians historically. The Aryan Invasion Theory was propagated by them as part of this agenda. Indians try to downplay foreign influence actually. Indians are a very insular people.

Iraq, Syria, and Yemen are on fire because Arab Sunnis have not yet entered the 21st century.

Iraq is doing marvelous. Booming economically despite security issues. ISIS is a problem but they will ultimately be defatted as the Ba'athis they are. Allied to Al-Asshead.

Syria and Yemen have a lot of potential to turn their situation around. Yet the leading Arab countries are still better off than Iran let alone your only cousins in Afghanistan and Tajikistan. When not starving due to poverty they are subject to racial attacks in Russia often with a deadly outcome. Or working as taxi drivers in the GCC.

You first deny and then wonders. :sarcastic::sarcastic: They want to relate themselves to Indians/Iranians because Indians and Iranians bash them for claiming Europeans as Aryans. ;)

:lol::rofl:

You are a joke. Indeed the senior Pakistani users were right when they said that you are a special creature. There is nothing called a "Aryan race" and I see no reason to why Middle Easterners and Europeans with more impressive cultures and contributions to the world would like to attach themselves with Indians.

In fact interacting with a lot of Indians on PDF, seeing some forums and my experiences from real life I am rather ready to make another conclusion.

Namely that inferiority ridden Indians like you want to relate themselves with outsiders. This explains the whitening cream obsession among quite a few Indians.

It's true Europeans have tried to relate themselves to indians historically. The Aryan Invasion Theory was propagated by them as part of this agenda. Indians try to downplay foreign influence actually. Indians are a very insular people.

No, that's not correct mate. It's the other way around. Some Indians want to attach themselves to Central Asian nomads who invaded the Northern regions of the Subcontinent and only influenced those regions. It's not the other way around. Indians did not invade Europe so Europeans have no reason to claim Indian ancestry. This is really laughable. I am sorry.

As Indians you should be aware of the treatment you received under the hands of the Brits or what they wrote about you.

I think that I should make a thread on the European section and see if Europeans are eager to attach themselves to Indian's.

@Audio @MarkusS @Gabriel92 have you guys heard anything more outrageous? :lol:

Last edited:
You are a joke. Indeed the senior Pakistani users were right when they said that you are a special creature. There is nothing called a "Aryan race" and I see no reason to why Middle Easterners and Europeans with more impressive cultures and contributions to the world would like to attach themselves with Indians.

In fact interacting with a lot of Indians on PDF, seeing some forums and my experiences from real life I am rather ready to make another conclusion.

Namely that inferiority ridden Indians like you want to relate themselves with outsiders. This explains the whitening cream obsession among quite a few Indians.

I just LOLed. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The word Aryan comes from Vedas and Avesta only, so these Europeans are always desperate to racially relate themselves to Indians or Iranians so they could too claim themselves as Aryans.

Last edited:

And with the Mullahs' blessing we will enter the 21st century at the speed of sound. Thanks for the favor.

@al-Hasani few days ago Markus started a thread to know the similarity of German with Sanskrit and Persian languages and then talked about common Indo-European origin.you were never there. LOL :sarcastic::sarcastic:

@al-Hasani so you want to claim your hypothetical Semitic Nationalism also included European people. :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom