What's new

ADL Survey Shows Iran Least Anti-Semitic Middle East Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani Getting inspiration from your hypothetical Semitic Nationalism, I am thinking of claiming Achaemenid Empire based on our common Indo-Iranian origin or Julius Caeser based on our common Indo-European origin. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@al-Hasani Getting inspiration from your hypothetical Semitic Nationalism, I am thinking of claiming Achaemenid Empire based on our common Indo-Iranian origin or Julius Caeser based on our common Indo-European origin. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You Indians (Bengalis, Sri Lankan's etc. included) do not cluster with neither Europeans and not even Iranians so you have nothing to claim. Don't confuse some vague linguistic families with actual genetics. You should rather claim the made-up race that you invented yesterday called the "Indian" race.:omghaha:

Also who is claiming anything in this thread?

You Indians do not cluster with neither Europeans and not even Iranians so you have nothing to claim. You should rather claim the made-up race that you invented yesterday called the "Indian" race.:omghaha:

If Babylon can belong to Saudi Arabs according to your logic, by that logic even Indians can even claim Roman Empire based on a common Indo-European origin. :omghaha::omghaha: BTW our Indian race is older than your Arabs identity. :yes4:

You are repeating the same thing over and over again. I'm using voice assist for this discussion, by the way.
Read the freaking links man.

I already read them long ago and they were already disproven. As all previous and later findings also have shown.

A 2013 conference of the American Society of Human Genetics with more than 10 scientists participating concluded that there was "no indication of Khazar genetic ancestry among Ashkenazi Jews".[125]

That was a reply to that one person who claimed this.

If Babylon can belong to Saudi Arabs according to your logic, by that logic even Indians can even claim Roman Empire based on a common Indo-European origin. :omghaha::omghaha: BTW our Indian race is older than your Arabs identity. :yes4:

Don't make up lies "Indian" or whatever ethnic group you belong to. You are completely clueless about this field as I proved yesterday. Nobody claimed that. Saudi Arabian is less than 85 years old. Saudi Arabians are just Arabs and Semites. I provided historical references, genetics tests etc. You were the one making outrageous claims. I was talking about Semitic cultures and people. Long before any modern nation states were known.

There is still nothing called a Indian race. You are a 67 year old creation. Google shows nothing. Nor is that even known. Older? I doubt that any ethic group in India is older than any NATIVE Middle Eastern people. In fact India was not even populated by humans when humans already lived in the ME.

You still don't get it do you? You Indians are native to the Indian Subcontinent. You have no overall genetic affinity with Europeans.

Try not to act too much as a clown. Just for once.

Last edited:
You Indians (Bengalis, Sri Lankan's etc. included) do not cluster with neither Europeans and not even Iranians so you have nothing to claim. Don't confuse some vague linguistic families with actual genetics. You should rather claim the made-up race that you invented yesterday called the "Indian" race.:omghaha:

Also who is claiming anything in this thread?
Proto-Indo-Europeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dude when we compare your country's history/achievements with India ... :sarcastic:.

A 2013 conference of the American Society of Human Genetics with more than 10 scientists participating concluded that there was "no indication of Khazar genetic ancestry among Ashkenazi Jews".[125]

There are things that I can't discuss, but know this that there is a reason for trying to disprove him study.
Mostly religious reasons.

Don't make up lies "Indian" or whatever ethnic group you belong to. You are completely clueless about this field as I proved yesterday. Nobody claimed that. Saudi Arabian is less than 85 years old. Saudi Arabians are just Arabs and Semites. I provided historical references, genetics tests, linguistic tests etc. You were the one making outrageous claims. I was talking about Semitic cultures and people. Long before any nation states were known.

There is still nothing called a Indian race. Google shows nothing. Nor is that even known. Older? I doubt that any ethic group in India is older than any NATIVE Middle Eastern people. In fact Indian was not even populated by humans when humans already lived in the ME.

You still don't get it do you? You Indians are native to the Indian Subcontinent. You have no genetic affinity with Europeans.

Try not to act too much as a clown. Just for once.

Semitic is just an anthropological term just like Indo-European/Indo-Iranian or Tibeto-Burmese people. :omghaha::omghaha:

Here is our great Indo-European nationalism just like your hypothetical Semitic nationalism. :rofl::rofl:

Indo-European-Language-Family-Map.png

Proto-Indo-Europeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dude when we compare your country's history/achievements with India ... :sarcastic:.

Since when do language groups equal genetics Azeri?:lol:

@INDIC

There is noting called an Indo-European people. It's a linguistic group. Don't tell me that Portugeuse people cluster with Bengalis or Indians.:lol: Sorry to burst your bobble but they do NOT.

But all Semitic people do because they are all from the ME. Very simple. Genetics don't lie. Not only paternal lineages but overall genetics.

Besides ME people cluster much more with nearby Europeans for historical reasons and due to geographic proximity. REGARDLESS of linguistic groups which have nothing to do with ancestry most of the time.

Nigerians also speak English.:lol:

@INDIC

There is noting called an Indo-European people. It's a linguistic group. Don't tell me that Portugeuse people cluster with Bengalis or Indians:lol:

But all Semitic people do because they are all from the ME. Very simple. Genetics don't lie.

since Saudi arabians have a richer history than India.:rofl:
dude do humanity a favour and read sth.:enjoy:

@INDIC

There is noting called an Indo-European people. It's a linguistic group. Don't tell me that Portugeuse people cluster with Bengalis or Indians.:lol: Sorry to burst your bobble but they do NOT.

But all Semitic people do because they are all from the ME. Very simple. Genetics don't lie. Not only paternal lineages but overall genetics.

Besides ME peopel cluster much more with nearby Europeans for historical reasons and due to geographic proximity.

Yes, do you know about this.

Kurgan hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We too can have a Indo-European Nationalism just like your hypothetical semitic Nationalism. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

There are things that I can't discuss, but know this that there is a reason for trying to disprove him study.
Mostly religious reasons.

Then why do almost every genetic test (independent and even among amateur sites) show that most Jews cluster with fellow ME people? Why have it been proven which lineages ancient Jewish families belong to? Such as the Cohen family? Why do they belong to Middle Eastern paternal lineages?

since Saudi arabians have a richer history than India.:rofl:
dude do humanity a favour and read sth.:enjoy:

Since Babylon was the culture of Saudi Arabs, their culture is most ancient in the world. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Semitic is just an anthropological term just like Indo-European/Indo-Iranian or Tibeto-Burmese people. :omghaha::omghaha:

Here is our great Indo-European nationalism just like your hypothetical Semitic nationalism. :rofl::rofl:

Indo-European-Language-Family-Map.png

We Indo european race are superior race compared to African arab race without any doubt.

Yes, do you know about this.

Kurgan hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We too can have a Indo-European Nationalism just like your hypothetical semitic Nationalism. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No, because unlike Europeans and a few other people outside of Europe you have actually nothing to do with them other than adopting their language. Nothing more. As I told you then genetic tests do not lie. You can show that map up your ***. It's as ridiculous as claiming that Nigerians cluster with Europeans based on them speaking an Indo-European LANGUAGE or similarly Bengalis/Indians/Sri Lankan's.:sarcastic:

Yet all ME people cluster especially Semitic people. Even if we assume that they spoke a totally different language they would still cluster with each other.

Just like Dravidian speakers in India cluster with non-Dravidian speakers. You know why? Because both are native to India and of local origin.:sarcastic:

Unlike you I am partial European and know much more about genetics than most users here.

@INDIC

Besides ME people cluster much more with nearby Europeans for historical reasons and due to geographic proximity. REGARDLESS of linguistic groups which have nothing to do with ancestry most of the time.

They call arabs anti Semitic its like the only Semitic group in the world is the jews infact the jews who are anti Semitic the arabs have more Semitic blood than the European jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom