What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously every single time I open any thread related to Middle east my head starts spinning after reading all those comments. Exiting the thread bye bye and please continue with your sectarian wars :enjoy:
:cheers: At least we get your mind of India...:nhl_checking:

With India there is not much left some little brisks here and there nothing major can happen between us. Where as when you start talking about Middle East lol it's like you have sneaked into a rabbit hole.
you mean hole!
It is sad to see that...from participants that suppose to be educated, informed and intelligent...But sadly that is the reality..of tribal thinking.

Nope , they are not , I've already explained the Aryans in the history section , still the so called Farsis they (arabs) mock , are the kindest people to arabs in iran , they are also the poorest , what you never realize is the guys who say Arab! Arab! all the time are people from the northwest of iran , you know who they are

I myself as a farsi , don't hate arabs at all , I only hate those who look part African . Wass'alam

lol don't hate bangladeshis IRL they aren't that bad I guess.

:cheers: At least we get your mind of India...:nhl_checking:

India-Pakistan relationship is pure nautanki nothing more serious than that.

We have been living with an identical one , similaire, no guns..just thru editorials:close_tema:

Well then there is nothing to worry about, it's all fine in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Libya.... :cheers: cheers mate.

So these are your real intentions or what? Ali's sons fought in that battle. If you have nationalist intentions then no question God is not with you. And also says a lot about your claims for being Muslim.

So these are your real intentions or what? Ali's sons fought in that battle. If you have nationalist intentions then no question God is not with you. And also says a lot about your claims for being Muslim.

Source?

This is known fact. Islam is our religion. You aren't the one to dictate what is authentic or not in our religion. It's clear by your rhetoric you're anti-Islam/Arab purely because your Persian nationalism. And you state you want revenge. I'm no fan of Arab regimes, so I don't care for their rule. But I do care about Arab people. And I don't like what I'm hearing from you.

This is known fact. Islam is our religion. You aren't the one to dictate what is authentic or not in our religion. It's clear by your rhetoric you're anti-Islam/Arab purely because your Persian nationalism. And you state you want revenge. I'm no fan of Arab regimes, so I don't care for their rule. But I do care about Arab people. And I don't like what I'm hearing from you.

Known 'facts' should be substantiated. So which one of his sons fought in that battle?

All his sons did, and the war was defensive. You're ideology revolves around Persia, basically whoever was pro-Persia to you is closest to God and rest are apostates.

Of course. For millions of Iranians it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom