What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read some history too , pre-islamic persians , were the staunchest of anti-christians in their day , the Farsis you so mock killed more christians than any jihadi , mamluk or turk ever did , we are not the traitors , you are

Now they're deciding how's a better muslim according to how many christians they've killed.

Last edited:
Lol, i was going to join the discussion by bringing Ottomans on to the table....but thought exactly like you and kept my silence. :)

I actually laughed when i've read that poster's sentence,it sounds so ridiculous in 2015.I wanted to put "lol" but thought of showing that i was more serious.

On a funnier note i wonder if these radicals have a "kaffir score board" and how that looks,like a game with points......1,5 hindus=1 christian,2,5 christians=1 atheist; ......i'll bet you that a Jew fetches most extra points,he's like 1 jew=5 christians,extra bonus point for a rabbi !

Iran is heading for a beating soon if they don't wind their necks in.

funny thing i want the same. the closer you are the better we can deal with you. although i personally dont mind traveling to iran my self.
i call for an open war. i dont belive in peace with iranian government and its supporters. and we have millions inside iran who are willing to stand with us.
i hope we meet soon.
Why do you like war so much ?

Iran is heading for a beating soon if they don't wind their necks in.
Bla bla... Yemen borders Saudi not Iran. No Iranian life is in danger :)

I said in another thread , the jewish population of iran are hostages , for a rainy day , that was the secret .

It's good that you're not afraid to admit what Iranians are like.

When Iran assists oppressed people in Iraq, Yemen, Syria, and Yemen,whom turn out to be Shia, some people, under the influence of Al Arabiya, Al Jazeera and other dictator regimes' mouthpieces, start crying foul that Iran is initiating a "sectarian war" between Sunni and Shia .... where were these individuals when the Shia Iran was sending elite special forces and ammunition to Sunnis in Bosnia, weren't Mujaheddins in Afghanistan Sunni ?!, isn't Hamas a Sunni organization ?! weren't Kurds in Iraq Sunni ?! Isn't Sunni Turkey a big trade partner with the Zionist regime ?! Didn't Sunni Egypt shut down the border to Gaza and starve Sunni Palestinians ?! when a bunch of terrorists financed by Al-Saud and other city-states by the Persian Gulf conduct suicide attacks in Iran border towns, they are called "Sunni activists" but when tens of thousands of people in Bahrain and Yemen peacefully march for freedom and justice they are labelled as being "trained and financed" by Iran ! Is making a Molotov cocktail in Bahrain and holding a kalashnikov for Yemenis that difficult that needs special training provided by us ?! Iran is not after "conquering" any Arab country, thank to almighty God, our ancestors have left us with enough wealth and culture that we do not need to steal from others, technology-wise let's not even discuss it!
When oppressed people ask Iranians for help, Iran help them whether are Sunni or Shia, Arab or Kurd, Muslim or Christian, be it in Venezuela or Afghanistan ! To hell with Wahabi's.
like it or not.jpeg

I actually laughed when i've read that poster's sentence,it sounds so ridiculous in 2015.I wanted to put "lol" but thought of showing that i was more serious.

On a funnier note i wonder if these radicals have a "kaffir score board" and how that looks,like a game with points......1,5 hindus=1 christian,2,5 christians=1 atheist; ......i'll bet you that a Jew fetches most extra points,he's like 1 jew=5 christians,extra bonus point for a rabbi !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@xenon54 you gotta read this bro. :)

The only intervention that was justified was in Iraq. Now Iran is becoming the aggressor.

Now they're deciding how's a better muslim according to how many christians they've killed.
just look how Turks in this specific forum are so much anti Iranians and pro saudis
strangely in the all friends in have from Turkey and Turks here, none is like them

I think personal interaction between shias and sunnis and dialogue can help a lot. I mean I can't begin to understand this hatred between us. Lets unite and become stronger. We divide and become weaker. Every person arguing for their nations should know they are artificial constructs made or in some way influenced by the British or in some cases Russia or US. This is the case with Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. So lets look above nationalism and start trying to find an answer to our sectarian problems.

Also this is the hottest section on the site. The daily fights and problems must be a pain to deal with.

Okay guys we must accept the reality: Iran is going to bring the whole Middle East under its control while also absorbing Turkey so as to create a bridge to Europe. After this they will rebrand this Empire as the Mullah Federation and go on to conquer Europe while simultaneously blowing up the USA. At the final stage the Mullah Federation will annex the planets in our solar system going through a final morphing phase and emerging as the Mullah Space Empire, only after this is done will they declare ultimate victory.

:enjoy::enjoy:

Okay guys we must accept the reality: Iran is going to bring the whole Middle East under its control while also absorbing Turkey so as to create a bridge to Europe. After this they will rebrand this Empire as the Mullah Federation and go on to conquer Europe while simultaneously blowing up the USA. At the final stage the Mullah Federation will annex the planets in our solar system going through a final morphing phase and emerging as the Mullah Space Empire, only after this is done will they declare ultimate victory.

:enjoy::enjoy:
Playing COD ghost?

@kollang

Yea I shared a lobby with Khamanei he said the game was an inspiration for him. He is a camper though we had kick him out of the lobby after a few games :lol:

Iranians get to stop the carnage they are getting in Daraa via Jordan before talking about big stuff. Anyway, Iran apologized like a humiliated being.

Why? to avenge Jordanian contribution in Iraq - Iranian war, beside Iraq? Or to avenge thousands of killed Iranians/pro Iranians in Southern Syria? who wouldn't have been sent to hell without Jordanian indispensable help to our brothers in Daraa?

You will be beaten up as long as you breathe by this little country, and you will never be able to do anything about it.

I see you put a zero in front of your number everytime. Next time it will be millions, lol.

King Hussein of Jordan was such a coward that he hid behind Saddam, we had Jordanian prisoners of wars, along with other Arab nationalities. He couldn't do anything on his own. That's the thing about cowards, they always hide behind others.

Btw, no one 'apologized' for anything, Iran just denied the news. Jordan is the least important country in ME for us.

Do you have any idea how many thousands of 'rebels' and terrorists that you support we have killed directly or indirectly? We will help as much as we can, with least amount of personnel presence and we will kill as many of them as possible, while you keep killing thousands of Iranian generals everyday. :)

Now, how about another air strike by your British king to destroy another half of ISIS in a ground shaking response?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom