What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you put a zero in front of your number everytime. Next time it will be millions, lol.

King Hussein of Jordan was such a coward that he hid behind Saddam, we had Jordanian prisoners of wars, along with other Arab nationalities. He couldn't do anything on his own. That's the thing about cowards, they always hide behind others.

Btw, no one 'apologized' for anything, Iran just denied the news. Jordan is the least important country in ME for us.

Do you have any idea how many thousands of 'rebels' and terrorists that you support we have killed directly or indirectly? We will help as much as we can, with least amount of personnel presence and we will kill as many of them as possible, while you keep killing thousands of Iranian generals everyday. :)

Now, how about another air strike by your British king to destroy another half of ISIS in a ground shaking response?:lol:

They are not a sovereign state. They have to follow their master.

And it has been quite a bed-shaking response, for the master.

And they know it; :lol:

ca502k5w8aaepmb-jpg.207494

just look how Turks in this specific forum are so much anti Iranians and pro saudis
strangely in the all friends in have from Turkey and Turks here, none is like them

Dude pls don't drag me into this,this is ME hardcore ancient hatreds with modern weapons.I can't be bothered with others people hate,i have my own against Russians and Hungarians to worry about.:lol:

I think personal interaction between shias and sunnis and dialogue can help a lot. I mean I can't begin to understand this hatred between us. Lets unite and become stronger. We divide and become weaker. Every person arguing for their nations should know they are artificial constructs made or in some way influenced by the British or in some cases Russia or US. This is the case with Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. So lets look above nationalism and start trying to find an answer to our sectarian problems.

Also this is the hottest section on the site. The daily fights and problems must be a pain to deal with.

Dialogue,lol o_O:rofl:...Have you looked at the ME ? I'd say dialogue jumped out the window some time ago.

Dude pls don't drag me into this,this is ME hardcore ancient hatreds with modern weapons.I can't be bothered with others people hate,i have my own against Russians and Hungarians to worry about.:lol:.
oh believe me i know too much this about ME ... this is not only about modern times
but what is amazing is that you can see how no respect is teached to our young people in ME , insulting the others
bad education => cheat in ME

anyway for Russians or Hungarians (ex president of France has roots there ;) ) hopefully you meet good people from there and change your mind my friend. tc

just look how Turks in this specific forum are so much anti Iranians and pro saudis
strangely in the all friends in have from Turkey and Turks here, none is like them
Arabs are friendly towards us, Iranians are not....and we always reply in folds.

oh believe me i know too much this about ME ... this is not only about modern times
but what is amazing is that you can see how no respect is teached to our young people in ME , insulting the others
bad education => cheat in ME

anyway for Russians or Hungarians (ex president of France has roots there ;) ) hopefully you meet good people from there and change your mind my friend. tc

I'll be honest ,i've never met Russians,(do Bellarussians count ? i met those) but with Hungarians we always argue on the internet,maybe on football matches but we always seem to get along when we meet face to face.Still,there are many bad apples among them altough seeing the situation in the ME ,our "hatred" is kids play.

Where is Haman by the way, and isn't he kurdish, minority community...?

I already mentioned in the other thread how iran will deal with its jewish population should Israel one day cross the line , Do you think the "millions" in iran would get any better treatment? If they stand with you , it'll be the last time they ever stand :lol:
Heil to the peacfull Iranians lol.

Why do some elements of the Iranian regime like to whip out their swords and swing it around in such a manner? Do they do it for fun? Or does it serve as a warning ?

Haman got banned....he made a habit of it. :lol:
What I can attest to as an avid reader of history is that both Iran and Turkey have a beautiful history, the Iranians with the Safavids and Khwarezmians and the Turks with Rum and Ottomons and Seljuks. If these countries can get along with each other and shelve the sectarian divide it would do much to benefit us all.

I think you guys should leave fighting for at least one day and give the mods an easy day. :)

What I can attest to as an avid reader of history is that both Iran and Turkey have a beautiful history, the Iranians with the Safavids and Khwarezmians and the Turks with Rum and Ottomons and Seljuks. If these countries can get along with each other and shelve the sectarian divide it would do much to benefit us all.
First of all...Turks and Persians never get along in the history.

Secondly..with the Mullah ruling Iran, there can be no alliance

I think you guys should leave fighting for at least one day and give the mods an easy day. :)
:lol:

Arabs are friendly towards us, Iranians are not....and we always reply in folds.
then not only you totally don't know about Iran and Iranians (soooo much)
and it depends which Arabs . i am half Arab and from my family they have a terrible bad image of Turks and their massacres . so stop drawing simple lines with good and bad people and ennemies and friends ethnically .

fact is in your life you will meet different people . most Iranians have a good opinion about Turkey.
still the favorite destination of Iranians ;)

Iranians have a bad opinion about some Arabs
bu they make a difference between Iraqi people they consider with great civilization past
and some other countries i would not quote since personally i don't have this bad opinion

then not only you totally don't know about Iran and Iranians (soooo much)
and it depends which Arabs . i am half Arab and from my family they have a terrible bad image of Turks and their massacres . so stop drawing simple lines with good and bad people and ennemies and friends ethnically .

fact is in your life you will meet different people . most Iranians have a good opinion about Turkey.
still the favorite destination of Iranians ;)
Ohh, sorry, i thought we were speaking regarding PDF.

Iran is losing control of its young population, which consists mainly of closeted Atheists. So they are "promising" them of a greater future. Iran is a master of bad propaganda that doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom