What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takfiri and Shia mullah are same Sh$$ from Different A$$ both are unwanted sons of Dajjal .spreading corruption and anarchy.

just look how Turks in this specific forum are so much anti Iranians and pro saudis
strangely in the all friends in have from Turkey and Turks here, none is like them
It work booth ways you know, just a couple weeks ago a Chinese posted a genocidal reply about Turks and he got thank from almost all Iranians, havent seen such a reply in Turkish section so far.

sorry about that :(
Don't get us wrong...

They are very good Iranians like, you, Militant Atheist, Abii, Arminkh, New, rahi2357. I just can't came to like Basijs like Haman, Kollang, Last of US.

And you are not responsible for any of the Iranian posters out there.

Don't get us wrong...

They are very good Iranians like, you, Militant Atheist, Abii, Arminkh, New, rahi2357. I just can't came to like Basijs like Haman, Kollang, Last of US.

And you are not responsible for any of the Iranian posters out there.
And Serpi.

Iranian Shiites hate Arabs, not us non-Arabs. All their revolution was directed against Arab Sunnis, never against us non-Arab Sunnis.
There's no Shiites in Iran and Iranians don't just hate Arabs/Sunnis they hate Islam. These Persian fire-worshipers in the disguise of "Shiites" hardly have anything to do with Islam except for hating on Muslims.
Pakistani/Arab Shiites are way way different from Iranian fake "Shiite Muslims".

:lol:

Those Gypsies that have been an religious, cultural and linguistic Arab colony for the past 1400 years are having daydreams once again.

This is beyond hilarious. Those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's don't even control a farm in the Arab world.

Those they claim to control (Hezbollah in tiny Southern Lebanon and a few illiterate Shia militias in impoverished and Southern Iraq) do not even see them as equals. They don't need them anymore. If the Mullah's collapsed tomorrow (they are now in the process of begging the West and world to stop their sanctions) those Shia ARAB organizations would continue like nothing happened. In any case all of those organizations are small dwarfs compared to the Sunni Muslim world. So they should stick to their tiny irrelevant territories and if they try to pursue conflict with the Sunni Arab world they will be annihilated the week after.

From the mouth of the horse;

Last edited:
There's no Shiites in Iran and Iranians don't just hate Arabs/Sunnis they hate Islam. These Persian fire-worshipers in the disguise of "Shiites" hardly have anything to do with Islam except for hating on Muslims.
Pakistani/Arab Shiites are way way different from Iranian fake "Shiite Muslims".
1758776124_HeresJohnny_250x250_xlarge.png

Blah Blah Blah ...

That's what I hear when Iranis talk.

It's interesting to see more and more Iranis becoming extremists.

I suppose it's not a surprise after 36 years of regime propaganda pumped right through the education system and through every medium.

I suppose it's not a surprise after 36 years of regime propaganda pumped right through the education system and through every medium.

You have a big mouth kid ...

Tell me what you got other than insult !?

Keep insulting ...

Do you really think you can rescue your Saudi masters like that !? :lol:

We are here to stay kid ... Mind your *** !

speak about things you have little knowledge about.
first even with propaganda and one part bad of the education system, Iranians never entered in fanatism. if you would know little about education in Iran you would be aware most teachers, most education has nothing to do , even by far, with religion . the level of education is quite good. i would say without hesitation better for exemple than France .

second of course fanatism never increased in Iran . it is long way to explain you revolution and war ...
i am not here to make your education especially when people like you are fanatic , educated with hatred

speak about things you have little knowledge about.
first even with propaganda and one part bad of the education system, Iranians never entered in fanatism. if you would know little about education in Iran you would be aware most teachers, most education has nothing to do , even by far, with religion . the level of education is quite good. i would say without hesitation better for exemple than France .

second of course fanatism never increased in Iran . it is long way to explain you revolution and war ...
i am not here to make your education especially when people like you are fanatic , educated with hatred

I'm sure all these Iranis on the forum here cheering Iran on to accomplish regional hegemony, are just a minority in Iran, eh?

All those IRGC types are just a few bad eggs, huh?

All those Iranis volunteering to commit massacres in Iraq and Syria are just one or two, eh?

After 36 years of Mullah propaganda, the Iranians now have a big extremist problem.

I've seen videos of you guys hanging Baha'i and cheering their deaths.

You're an apologist. You make me sick.

I wonder, why do Muslims need Allah?
They dont really ask him for help and prefer the US, Russia or China on a macro scale or people above their social class on the micro scale.. they dont believe in the finality of his judgement on who is a believer and who is not.. and instead decide heaven or hell about themselves and others on their own.. so from Bismillah- Ar Rahman Ar Rahim.. they really dont seem to need either the qualities of Rahman or Rahim.. Hence.. Muslims dont need Allah. So I guess I've been wrong, to be a Muslim means to really not give a shyt about Allah.. who needs him really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom