What's new

Iranian commander: Today Iraq and Lebanon, tomorrow Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. For millions of Iranians it does.

Alright, so stop using cover of religion to advance your agenda. Only Iranian Shia/Twelvers claim Ali oppposed war. But it's even in Shia sources explicitly mentions Hassan and Husayn fought in war.

Alright, so stop using cover of religion to advance your agenda. Only Iranian Shia/Twelvers claim Ali oppposed war. But it's even in Shia sources explicitly mentions Hassan and Husayn fought in war.

Like I said, I would be interested in those sources. Also, I never use religion. I just stated my opinion, not necessarily that of Iran's government.

Like I said, I would be interested in those sources. Also, I never use religion. I just stated my opinion, not necessarily that of Iran's government.

In Hadith. Yes I know you're not religious. Your comment though was provocative. And if your people plan to go ahead with those plans. Its not going to affect me. It will lead to war between you and Gulf Arabs and destabilize area of that region.

All his sons did, and the war was defensive. You're ideology revolves around Persia, basically whoever was pro-Persia to you is closest to God and rest are apostates.

@Rakan.SA @Gasoline

I didn't expect that you're wasting your time with these monkeys. :lol::lol:

If you wrote 1k pages with facts and sources that won't work with them.

In Hadith. Yes I know you're not religious. Your comment though was provocative. And if your people plan to go ahead with those plans. Its not going to affect me. It will lead to war between you and Gulf Arabs and destabilize area of that region.

There is already a (covert) war going on between Iran and the GCC.

I didn't expect that you're wasting your time with these monkeys. :lol::lol:

If you wrote 1k pages with facts and sources that won't work with them.

Relax with rhetoric bro...:D

On serious note, I have heard positions that Ali oppossed war. Which wouldn't make sense at all. He sent his sons and handed out war booty. But also there's no reason why he would oppose defense war for sake of forieng entity. Which the Prophet said it would be conquered before he passed.

There is already a (covert) war going on between Iran and the GCC.

I'm aware, but if it spreadsinto Saudi Arabia or even Yemen itself could spark war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. If it sparks tensions in Saudi Arabia or even just Shia revolt there it could mean civil strife. If there is ever civil strife there it will be bad for whole world.

On topic:

If they said that they will take 50 seconds to destroy every US warship ” so, what's the problem of making another jokes ??

It's not the first one or the last one .:lol::rofl:

Honestly, I like Persian jokes .:enjoy:

So much love and hugs coming against us from our Persian 'neighbours'. :smitten:
Guys, we just should be grateful. :disagree:

Good luck with that, although a Persian front north against an Arab front south is one possible outcome of a middle eastern conflict. The Persian empire is kicking up again and its counterbalance is the Arab alliance in the south.
History is just a repeated cycle all over the world.

Well then there is nothing to worry about, it's all fine in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Libya.... :cheers: cheers mate.
With Libya it is a cut and dry deal...They get close to the border they get shot, and the same goes for us...With Morocco, the one I was alluring to, it hasn't got near to that point...but it is getting bothersome..If we had another president...We would have been at war caused by the amount of drugs they dump at our borders and shores..

Good luck with that, although a Persian front north against an Arab front south is one possible outcome of a middle eastern conflict. The Persian empire is kicking up again and its counterbalance is the Arab alliance in the south.
History is just a repeated cycle all over the world.
that the way it goes for those who do not have a history to remember...Before the dust settles, we will see a different middle east emerging, with new regional powers..

Iranians get to stop the carnage they are getting in Daraa via Jordan before talking about big stuff. Anyway, Iran apologized like a humiliated being.

Insha'Allah
Why? to avenge Jordanian contribution in Iraq - Iranian war, beside Iraq? Or to avenge thousands of killed Iranians/pro Iranians in Southern Syria? who wouldn't have been sent to hell without Jordanian indispensable help to our brothers in Daraa?

You will be beaten up as long as you breathe by this little country, and you will never be able to do anything about it.

Iranians get to stop the carnage they are getting in Daraa via Jordan before talking about big stuff. Anyway, Iran apologized like a humiliated being.

Why? to avenge Jordanian contribution in Iraq - Iranian war, beside Iraq? Or to avenge thousands of killed Iranians/pro Iranians in Southern Syria? who wouldn't have been sent to hell without Jordanian indispensable help to our brothers in Daraa?

You will be beaten up as long as you breathe by this little country, and you will never be able to do anything about it.

Insha'aalah , is a sarcastic term used by the prophet (PBHU) himself , it has become muslim Sunnah since then , every time you try to mend muslim heart you say : Insha'allah

10584553_305342086301186_149717700_n.jpg

btw , i'm sure jordanian contribution to iraq was negligible enough , before the islamic revolution Jordan begged for help from iran's Shah , and even during the war iran managed to bribe some arab nations like syria you mentioned and libya to help them through , and you can see they are not really helping them back...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom