What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

These are the top manufacturers of the world night, again not saying iran isn’t commendable on their efforts, I just got home and honestly I’m going to take a break from commenting honestly not because I’m wrong because honestly I get rid of 3 or 4 weirdos I get another bye @Hack-Hook your a decent guy see you on the flip side

Nobody's discussing manufacturers, we're comparing national production rates of individual countries.

Leading manufacturers are operating factories in numerous countries at once. Same goes for major Japanese carmakers. Only the top two producing countries (China (by a large margin) and the USA (by a small margin)) manufacture more than the 9 million cars Toyota is churning out each year at scores of international locations. Japan itself is producing fewer cars than the Toyota corporation.

So indeed, you are wrong on this. When it comes to the ranking of countries by automotive production, Iran is now back among the top 10 to top 15, with a production figure of over 900.000 for the first nine months of 2022, after a brief decline in the early 2020's. And it's a European association representing the industry who's asserting it. It's their data you're trying to dismiss, without offering an alternative source.

Like I said, such a production rate is nothing out of the ordinary for Iran to boot, so what exactly will you base your skepticism on? Had you done relevant basic research, you'd have discovered by now that in 2008 over a million cars were manufactured in Iran, and that in 2011 the figure stood at no less than 1,6 million, as can be verified at the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry_in_Iran#Historical_development

Automotive-industry-in-Iran-Wikipedia.jpg

Some 950.000 in the three quarters to September 2022 is therefore perfectly realistic. Kindly contemplate the chart and learn.

You came across a news report you didn't read save the title (hence your assumption that the number originates from Press TV when in fact Press TV were merely citing the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association as initially quoted by Tasnim), and then issued a prejudicial dismissal. When the record was set straight, rather than acknowledging it you chose to dwell on the incorrect dismissal whilst failing to back it up.

Nothing wrong with erring, we all do, but sticking with a manifestly baseless notion against documented facts is less advisable.

Attachments

• Automotive-industry-in-Iran-Wikipedia.png
    Automotive-industry-in-Iran-Wikipedia.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I also like them , I like them more if municipally by more of them and strengthen our public transport sector instead of reducing the number of active bus in different lines because they have to retire old busses and don't have enough budget assigned to buy bus to replace the retired ones
There are two things that government subsidies but almost everyone use it equally not matter what type of family you belong to or are you wealthy or not.one is wheat/bread second is public transport bus/metro.

Why are buses operating with loss ?I thought they were printing money.
sleep-money.gif

Which company produce it ?

Last edited:
Russian car production has dropped by 66% in first 9 months of 2022 due to War with Ukraine ( see chart below) this market is now open for Iran and China...Iranian cars have very high domestic content and as such are very suitable for Russian and Venezuela markets because it is immune to US or European sanctions..
After 2000 car export contract to Venezuela today we have export news to Russia and this is in addition to the contract for supplying parts to Russian car makers.:

Iran signs $300 million MoU for exports of cars to Russiao_O
1669643438939.png

1669643547183.png

First time on this thread. Greetings Iranian friends.

This seems to be ZX pickup
Greetings to you dear renhai
yes I also did little bit search on internet it's ZX Auto G9

Screenshot(1).png

In website of Bahman.ir ( Iranian car maker ) stated that G9 will be produced soon in Bahman Group.
33(1).jpg

Chinese Pickup Truck "Foton Tunland" assembled in Iran by Iran Khodro Diesel Company (IKDC) comes out of the line..Meets Euro-6 standards . Plans are to produce 3000 units per month..At 235 HP V6 engine ..looks good..what is the Price in Iran $$ !!!!
Note: Iran currently is amongst world's Top 10 Auto production countries with approximately 1.2 million cars per year production.

Another file photo of this truck below:
1670243878102.png

Chinese Pickup Truck "Foton Tunland" assembled in Iran by Iran Khodro Diesel Company (IKDC) comes out of the line..Meets Euro-6 standards . Plans are to produce 3000 units per month..At 235 HP V6 engine ..looks good..what is the Price in Iran $$ !!!!
Note: Iran currently is amongst world's Top 10 Auto production countries with approximately 1.2 million cars per year production.

Another file photo of this truck below:
View attachment 903071
my friend. Now Iran has plans to produce electric vehicles?

Back
Top Bottom