What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

my friend. Now Iran has plans to produce electric vehicles?
Page 44 and 49..have some EV made auto and buses made in Iran..there is also production of an Iranian sedan in EV for the coming year..

MAPNA has an EV conversion kits to turn gasoline trucks into EV...infrastructure for EV already developed by MAPNA ( charging stations etc)..all data is in this thread if you have time take a look.
Ps: gas in Iran is only 5 cents per liter so it will be hard to encourage people to switch to EV..

Last edited:
what is the Price in Iran $$ !!!!
if you really intrested

قیمت پیکاپ فوتون صفر (بنزینی,دیزل) در بازار،30 آبان 1401​

نام تیپ​

قيمت بازار (تومان)​

تغییرات​

بنزینی​
1,000,000,000​
-0.00%​
دیزل​
1,060,000,000​
-0.00%​

قیمت جدید کارخانه پیکاپ فوتون(بنزینی,دیزل) ،14 آذر 1401​

ماه​

بنزینی​

دیزل​

آذر 1401​
1,080,000,000​
1,119,000,000​

قیمت پیکاپ فوتون کارکرده​

تیپ​

قیمت​

بنزینی 1397-1398​
570,000,000 الی 750,000,000​
دیزل 1393-1399​
590,000,000 الی 950,000,000​
دیزل 1400-1401​
910,000,000 الی 970,000,000​

قیمت دلار
1670270573121.png

if they get the most expensive dollar or let say go to market and get their Dollar from streets the price would be 31500$ the car price if imported one by one is 26800$

Page 44 and 49..have some EV made auto and buses made in Iran..there is also production of an Iranian sedan in EV for the coming year..

MAPNA has an EV conversion kits to turn gasoline trucks into EV...infrastructure for EV already developed by MAPNA ( charging stations etc)..all data is in this thread if you have time take a look.
Ps: gas in Iran is only 5 cents per liter so it will be hard to encourage people to switch to EV..
Yes,this is where it would make far more sense in the medium term to encourage switching to alternate fuels like cng and lpg,and redirecting the petrol subsidy to cover the costs of the conversion.One way to do this would be to mandate that all cars over a certain age would need to be converted.
This would be especially useful when it comes to the older cars on irans roads which are major contributors to pollution and decreased air quality in irans cities.This would also help to deal with the problem of petrol smuggling to neighboring countries,as gaseous fuel would be far more difficult and expensive to smuggle.
This would also free up more refining capacity for the production of value added products for export.
In the short term ev and hybrids make the most sense as replacements for vehicles that do a lot of stop-start motoring in the cities,such as taxis and buses.
Ultimately the success of ev will depend on the rollout of its support infrastructure,ie fast charging stations,their numbers and locations.
But it certainly seems better to spend the fuel subsidy money on things like this rather than just watching it be spat out of cars exhaust pipes or smuggled off to pakistan or wherever.....

Iranian carmaker IKCO unveils new version of its EF engine​

Note: I think The production line of this engine is in Tabriz . The engine photos are from the file.. searching to find photos of the new engine.
1674048247803.jpeg

IKCO_EF7_TC_Engine_ServiceManual.jpg

Iranian carmaker IKCO unveils new version of its EF engine​

Tuesday, 17 January 2023 7:36 PM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 17 January 2023 7:36 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

IKCO’s new EFP engine is on display as company CEO Mehdi Khatibi delivers a speech during an unveiling ceremony in Tehran on January 17, 2023.
Iran’s largest carmaker the Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) has unveiled a new version of its flagship EF engine as it moves ahead with plans to diversify its models and improve emissions standards of its powertrains.
IKCO’s CEO Mehdi Khatibi said on Tuesday that the EF Plus (EFP) engine unveiled earlier in the day in the company’s headquarters in western Tehran will be lighter and stronger than previous EF engines and will have lower consumption of fuel and a lower pollution level.
“Changes have been made to most of the parts in the new engine including on connecting rods and on its crankshaft, creating some positive features for this engine,” Khatibi was quoted as saying by the IRIB News.
He said the IKCO plans to use the engine in its popular Dena model in a first step, adding that the engine will then be mounted the Tara model in March before it is used on Rira, Iran’s first home-grown cross-over, in August.
Khatibi said the EFP will be four kilograms lighter than previous EF powertrains, adding that the four-cylinder, 16-valve engine will be able to deliver 165 of horsepower and 240 pounds-feet of torque, up from 150 horsepower and 215 pounds-feet of torque seen in normal EF7 engines.
He said EFP’s average CO2 emission will be around 6.2 metric tons per year, down from 6.8 seen in previous EF engines, adding that the new engine will burn 10% less fuel compared to previous engines.

Related video for the new engine. I think 165 bhp is respectable for power output, but want to see the option to have 200+ bhp.

Thanks for the info..They increased power output to 165 hp and decreased the fuel consumption (7 liter per 100km) :cheers:..that is my kind of Engineering..lol

موتور «ای اف پی» با 165 اسب بخار و مصرف سوخت کمتر از 7 لیتر در 100 کیلومتر برای خودروهای داخلی نصب خواهد شد.

77w4gh.jpg

How are they building cars that uses less than 4 litter(1.1 US gallon) per 100 Km(62 Mile).And weight of the car is almost similar 🤓
🤓

All the new cars official fuel consumptions are total B.S. My old 2018 Audi A4 was supposed to have a 5l/100km, but in reality it was 6.5.
Yes Just checked again there are a few cars that capable of lower than 4 liter per 100 km or 60 MPG. but some of the best selling cars around the world are in 4.2-6.5 liter fuel usage range (55-36 MPG).

I wonder what Chinese car makers are doing that they are taking market share of other brands.
....................................................................................................................................................................

According to
Fiat/Abarth 500 was number 4 of best selling cars in Europe.:rolleyes:

ezgif-5-313c4cbfaa.jpg

In Japan Honda N-Box was the best selling car :D (700cc and 60 hp ):partay:
2014_honda-n-box.jpg

In 2021, China continued to lead the global automotive market, with 26.27 million vehicles sold, and this status quo is likely to continued in 2022. The US remained second at 15.4 million vehicles, followed by Japan at 4.44 million units.

India's sales of new vehicles totalled at least 4.25 million units, based on preliminary results, topping the 4.2 million sold in Japan.

New model of Saipa (which is a joint project with IKCO) is called Pazh/Paaj ? پاژ

Based on looks how do you rate it ?
View attachment 911918View attachment 911919View attachment 911920View attachment 911921
Looks good to this old man but I still like my Jeep!..the taste of the new generation of young people boggles my mind but hey that is why it is called taste..

Gas consumption/kilometer should not be an issue in Iran where petroleum is 5 cents per liter..or is it!..I do not know the answer to that one.

Back
Top Bottom