What's new

Need Urgent Medical Help

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi to all brothers and sisters,
i need your urgent help, regarding this medical item. i need this for my mother. i have search alot this myself in whole karachi from last couple of days . but i couldnt find it. i found it on daraz but its out of stock. so no one in karachi has it. if someone can send me this from outside of karachi or Pakistan. i will transfer money to him . also if i order this from alibaba or amazon, i have to wait 2 months for the delivery . which my mother cant afford. also its very expensive to order from outside . i have used the other different cheap design and items like this but its not working for her. i will be very thankful to that person. my mother will make Dua for him/her. i hope admin can understand my problem.
any Pakistani or Indian brother can msg here.

Kindly Note : i need this Item for FEMALE Use. not for male. other wise , my money and your effort will be wasted.
thanks.

this is the iteam.

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Hospital-Camping-Contains-Cleaning/dp/B0768XQX29?th=1

Man, there is a Import Ban in Pakistan.

Forget about this item - no one can send you a single Panadol pill through mail from outside Pakistan.

TCS (International), OCS (International), Leopards Courier (International), FedEx, DHL, UPS & the Postal Agency won't take any item other than Documents.

You weren't able to find it in Karachi. Maybe it might be available in another city like Lahore or Islamabad.

I have seen similar artifact in my hometown which is a very backward area.. why can't you find it in Karachi, I'm surprised, seems very simple..

Please visit some more places, I would suggest.

The one I saw was for male use..

i need your urgent help, regarding this medical item. i need this for my mother. i have search alot this myself in whole karachi from last couple of days . but i couldnt find it. i found it on daraz but its out of stock. so no one in karachi has it. if someone can send me this from outside of karachi or Pakistan. i will transfer money to him . also if i order this from alibaba or amazon, i have to wait 2 months for the delivery . which my mother cant afford. also its very expensive to order from outside . i have used the other different cheap design and items like this but its not working for her. i will be very thankful to that person. my mother will make Dua for him/her. i hope admin can understand my problem.

Kindly Note : i need this Item for FEMALE Use. not for male. other wise , my money and your effort will be wasted.
thanks.

this is the iteam.

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Hospital-Camping-Contains-Cleaning/dp/B0768XQX29?th=1
Try searching various key words on Daraz . pk

1674157169724.png

If you must have the flexible hose attachment, and cannot use the fixed type below, then consider combining parts from following 2 products if possible
226f2b3f0621c3241508666423e7220d.jpg
f15e4ec62341e68a8f908fa670ce1eb5.jpg

may not need to remove blue male collector part. Just attack female collector on it, like;

and

1674158157873.png

1674162171022.png

Last edited:

thanks.

this is the iteam.

Go on Daraz and search for urinal - there are loads - https://www.daraz.pk/catalog/?q=uri...spm=a2a0e.searchlist.search.go.42c31dfejj9iYD

Man, there is a Import Ban in Pakistan.

Forget about this item - no one can send you a single Panadol pill through mail from outside Pakistan.

TCS (International), OCS (International), Leopards Courier (International), FedEx, DHL, UPS & the Postal Agency won't take any item other than Documents.

You weren't able to find it in Karachi. Maybe it might be available in another city like Lahore or Islamabad.
I have seen similar artifact in my hometown which is a very backward area.. why can't you find it in Karachi, I'm surprised, seems very simple..

Please visit some more places, I would suggest.

The one I saw was for male use..
Try searching various key words on Daraz . pk

View attachment 912080

If you must have the flexible hose attachment, and cannot use the fixed type below, then consider combining parts from following 2 products if possible
226f2b3f0621c3241508666423e7220d.jpg
f15e4ec62341e68a8f908fa670ce1eb5.jpg

may not need to remove blue male collector part. Just attack female collector on it, like;

and

View attachment 912081
View attachment 912087
This company manufactures them locally, hopefully it work for you. https://swantia.pk/product/female-urinal/
Thank you all. i have just ordered it few days ago on daraz. i have to make it like what brother @sur told me.
also thanks to all mods here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom