What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

Iran becoming world's No. 10 Auto producer in 2022:cheesy:
1669402240201.png

Raisi government promised to trippel the production of Cars in Iran by the end of his term (3 million cars). Half way through his promise the data looks good:
  • Iranian car manufacturing increase by 31.2% in the first 9 months of the 2022
  • Iran became the 10th largest producer of cars in the world in January-September;
  • Iran’s car output in January-September exceeded that of major car manufacturing nations in Europe like France, UK and Italyo_O
  • Iran auto industry churned out a total of 949,817 cars in the three quarters to September

Iran becoming world's No. 10 Auto producer in 2022:cheesy:
View attachment 900407
Raisi government promised to trippel the production of Cars in Iran by the end of his term (3 million cars). Half way through his promise the data looks good:
  • Iranian car manufacturing increase by 31.2% in the first 9 months of the 2022
  • Iran became the 10th largest producer of cars in the world in January-September;
  • Iran’s car output in January-September exceeded that of major car manufacturing nations in Europe like France, UK and Italyo_O
  • Iran auto industry churned out a total of 949,817 cars in the three quarters to September
I was looking up to see if Iran is a top ten producer I couldn’t find anything, the cars they produce licensed are are part of the top 10 producers, just a translation mistake again I hate press tv when it comes to translating.

I was looking up to see if Iran is a top ten producer I couldn’t find anything, the cars they produce licensed are are part of the top 10 producers, just a translation mistake again I hate press tv when it comes to translating.

There's no translation mistake in that title by Press TV.

Last edited:
based on Revenue Iran is not even in Top 20

if you add all cars produce in Iran and compare it with the prominent car manufacturers around the world . its less than Mazda which is the 15th big car manufacturer
in short another bs from PressTV
and these are the car sold which is less than the car manufactured

Those are companies (including multinational corporations), not countries.

if you add all cars produce in Iran and compare it with the prominent car manufacturers around the world . its less than Mazda which is the 15th big car manufacturer

In how many countries are they producing all those cars?

in short another bs from PressTV.

Press TV simply stated a fact. That's called accurate reporting. Iran during the nine first months of 2022 has been the tenth auto manufacturer worldwide. More cars were produced in Iran than in the UK, France and Italy over this period. Fact.

Also, it means Iran's is industrial output is being boosted, after eight catastrophic years under the liberal Rohani administration during which manufacturing in many sectors including automobiles shrinked.

The rest is just rhetoric designed to deny or minimize the significance of this progress made by Iran.

Last edited:
There's no translation mistake in that title by Press TV and it's unclear what you're trying to prove.
Well I might be wrong on that

in short another bs from PressTV
and these are the car sold which is less than the car manufactured
i think he thinks if I question certain things he equates that to mean I’m bad mouthing Iran in general, the article is inflating facts which press tv does.

i think he thinks if I question certain things he equates that to mean I’m bad mouthing Iran in general, the article is inflating facts which press tv does.

How has Press TV inflated facts? Share your source for alternate figures.

Last edited:
Last edited:
How has Press TV inflated facts? Share your source giving alternate figures.
Before I log off I’m not stating they don’t produce many vehicles they’re vehicle industry isnt advancing quickly nighttttttttttttt, it’s like state me facts that 9/11 was a false flag operation that seemingly the vast world but a few brave people are risking their lives to tell the facts, you can over blow anything to make it real.

Which user pointed out wasn’t new, but I can’t reply to much tonight, but just type in new or indigenous military and press tv, I’m out with the family night

You're equating imprecise descriptive semantics with downright false numbers. Try to understand the difference.

Moreover, had you actually bothered reading no more than the introductory paragraph of the Press TV paper, you're realize the figure in question was given the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, whom Press TV merely cited via Tasnim News Agency.

Before I log off I’m not stating they don’t produce many vehicles they’re vehicle industry isnt advancing quickly nighttttttttttttt, it’s like state me facts that 9/11 was a false flag operation that seemingly the vast world but a few brave people are risking their lives to tell the facts, you can over blow anything to make it real.

In other words you made another baseless claim and have nothing to substantiate it.

No, it's not like demonstrating that 9-11 was a false flag operation. Here we're talking about statistical data rather than a historical event.

If you're going to suggest that a certain set of numbers is erroneous, you must either show accurate figures or present some credible argument to justify your skepticism.

This year Iran has produced 949.817 cars in the three quarters to September, and that puts her in tenth position globally - according to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association. To those who studied the topic, it doesn't come as a surprise at all since Iran's automobile production had crossed the 1 million mark in 2007-2008 already.

So it's evident that you're not well informed about the subject matter, and failed to conduct basic research prior to posting your subjective feeling. You stopped at the title of an article, and your statements imply that the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association is lying to "over blow" Iranian production figures. Which is ludicrous.

Facts are facts, even if they make you uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Those are companies (including multinational corporations), not countries.

In how many countries are they producing all those cars?

Press TV simply stated a fact. That's called accurate reporting. Iran during the nine first months of 2022 has been the tenth auto manufacturer worldwide. More cars were produced in Iran than in the UK, France and Italy over this period. Fact.

Also, it means Iran's is industrial output is being boosted, after eight catastrophic years under the liberal Rohani administration during which manufacturing in many sectors including automobiles shrinked.

The rest is just rhetoric designed to deny or minimize the significance of this progress made by Iran.
well there is data and according to it if you count cars produced by countries Iran will be 19th in the list
their database is a little messed up , Wikipedia have those data but in a more beautiful form

so the news is flawed
and no France alone produced more car than Iran
and UK + Italy certainly produced more than France , let alone Iran

and Rouhani or anybody else, Iran car industry is corrupt and that's the case for decades, unless its not rebuilt from the core we won't advance in this sector and its what we see today

Last edited:
well there is data and according to it if you count cars produced by countries iran will be 19th in the list
their database is a little messed up , Wikipedia have those data but in a more beautiful form

so the news is flawed

The data under discussion was published by the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, first covered in Iran by Tasnim News and then cited by Press TV, and it's referring to the first nine months of 2022, not 2021.

So the news is not flawed. And Press TV is not the primary source, a European manufacturers' association is.

It's all in the article, don't know why people stop at the title and won't go on reading.

Last edited:
The data under discussion was published by the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, first covered by Tasnim News and then cited by Press TV, and it's referring to the first nine months of 2022, not 2021.

So the news is not flawed. And Press TV is not the primary source, a European manufacturers' association is.

It's all in the article, I don't know why people stop at the title and don't go on reading.
well unless this year their production halved . like to see the original data you say published by European Automobile Manufacturers' Association
if its the site i only could find data for 2021and one thing that the official didn't considered is that in the site they break the cars in several categories and they must sum all the categories

well unless this year their production halved .

Whose? According to the OICA data for 2021 you linked to, the UK produced 932.488 automobiles during the whole year of 2021, Italy 795.856. The 13th producer, Turkey, reached 1.276.140 units.

Iran for her part produced over a million cars in 2008, and nearly 1,65 million in 2011 (peak of Iranian production). Numbers went down during the past couple of years but have been on the rise again in 2022.

like to see the original data you say published by European Automobile Manufacturers' Association
if its the site i only could find data for 2021and one thing that the official didn't considered is that in the site they break the cars in several categories and they must sum all the categories

Figures in the range of about a million for Iran should normally relate to overall production (i.e. cars and commercial vehicles).

Last edited:
These are the top manufacturers of the world night, again not saying iran isn’t commendable on their efforts, I just got home and honestly I’m going to take a break from commenting honestly not because I’m wrong because honestly I get rid of 3 or 4 weirdos I get another bye @Hack-Hook your a decent guy see you on the flip side

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom