What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

Saipa Sahand and Saipa Atlas
u3cvbimaq58fbuor3lgf (1).jpg
4eah9j49ijo772m5plyf (1).jpg
ftyi8l74d5hwwfkpvxr9.jpg
8ju69kv1zaxk62sstf9a.jpg
xvpudcn8ex1gxoao8kqr.jpg

Negative comment about Iranian indegenous production.
when there is a leech its a leech and i say it , Iranian car manufacturers are leeches that feed on people blood , doubt it ask any Iranian and non of those car are Iranian , they import part and assemble them . last time they promised an economic car that every body can buy it turn out to be 700+ million toman car it means somebody with 10m toman wage for 6 years most only invest not eat , not pay any bill not pay for health or rent to be able to buy one and that 10 m is considered a good wage here .
they are the ones who charge for air bag and when accident happen that airbag won't open , they are the ones who charged people for hybrid petroleum and gas car and when they gave car to people by in some cases 2 years delay it turn out it has no gas cylinder , they are the one that as an option ask more than one million to add these two bumper (black plastic between two wheel) as an option on pride.

1637675696_%D9%BE%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AF-780x470.jpg

they are the one who had no innovation in last 45 year . and stop clawing at straws if you are man find something real not these facts i say . and here i was generous reserved any comment on the car and only asked how much they want for it . they claimed around 200m toman , we will see how much at delivery time they ask for it

when there is a leech its a leech and i say it , Iranian car manufacturers are leeches that feed on people blood , doubt it ask any Iranian and non of those car are Iranian , they import part and assemble them . last time they promised an economic car that every body can buy it turn out to be 700+ million toman car it means somebody with 10m toman wage for 6 years most only invest not eat , not pay any bill not pay for health or rent to be able to buy one and that 10 m is considered a good wage here .
they are the ones who charge for air bag and when accident happen that airbag won't open , they are the ones who charged people for hybrid petroleum and gas car and when they gave car to people by in some cases 2 years delay it turn out it has no gas cylinder , they are the one that as an option ask more than one million to add these two bumper (black plastic between two wheel) as an option on pride.

1637675696_%D9%BE%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AF-780x470.jpg

they are the one who had no innovation in last 45 year . and stop clawing at straws if you are man find something real not these facts i say . and here i was generous reserved any comment on the car and only asked how much they want for it . they claimed around 200m toman , we will see how much at delivery time they ask for it

What are you talking about?! Youre rambling, to be honest! The IKCO tara is 4 cyclinder 1.6 engine based on Iran's own IKP1 platform which is a beefed up modded Peugeot 2008 platform, not whatever BS you posted there. Not only do you hate Iranian indegenous manufacturing deep down, you also have to lie to paint the picture to fit a narrative. This is what a self hater looks like and behaviour of iransetiz mozdoor. It's 415 million toman, which is roughly £11k...a Peugeot 2008 would set you back £28k. This is actually affordable for its target audience in Iran, not for every chale meydooni. They can drive pride or older versions at a fraction of that price. So the only leech right now in Iran is you who is being protected there but are so ungrateful. I'll say this again, your yearning of indegenous production is 100% contrived and there is a hidden agenda.

What are you talking about?! Youre rambling, to be honest! The IKCO tara is 4 cyclinder 1.6 engine based on Iran's own IKP1 platform which is a beefed up modded Peugeot 2008 platform, not whatever BS you posted there.
tara is based on a french design
The IKCO Tara[2] (Persian: تارا, code name: K132) is a compact (C-segment) sedan produced by Iranian carmaker Iran Khodro since 2021. This car is a badge engineering of Peugeot 301 and is based on Iran Khodro's IKP1 platform, which is a modified version of the PSA PF1 platform. As a result, the platform is shared with the Peugeot 208, Peugeot 2008 and Citroën C-Elysée.
it use TU5 Engine again designed not by IKCO .

by the way you look at the car even iran khodro claimed Economy Car in the unveiling

and economy car has its definition and its mean it belong to the exact persons who you call Chaleh Meydooni

tara is based on a french design

it use TU5 Engine again designed not by IKCO .

by the way you look at the car even iran khodro claimed Economy Car in the unveiling

and economy car has its definition and its mean it belong to the exact persons who you call Chaleh Meydooni

Lol the quote you gave is exactly what I said! So I am right and you're wrong. Yes it was based on 2008 platform, but was modded by Iran. So Iran had to have had some input. You're also casually ignoring the rest of the car which Iran has designed! But now we know you hate Iranian indegenous production deep down. Today is your reveal day!

What are you talking about?! How much is this car retailing at? An economy car usually refers to its fuel consumption which sadly in the car industry means the retail price goes up. Look how expensive EV cars are for example. Need name, model and RRP.

What are you talking about?! How much is this car retailing at? An economy car usually refers to its fuel consumption which sadly in the car industry means the retail price goes up. Look how expensive EV cars are for example. Need name, model and RRP.
on that you are wrong , from wikipedia
Economy car is a term mostly used in the United States for cars designed for low-cost purchase and operation. Typical economy cars are small (compact or subcompact), lightweight, and inexpensive to both produce and purchase. Stringent design constraints generally force economy car manufacturers to be inventive.[1] Many innovations in automobile design were originally developed for economy cars, such as the Ford Model T[2][3][4][5] and the Austin Mini.[1][5]

update:
TARA "EV" going into mass production
  • Designed and developed by IKCO’s technology arm "Jetco".
  • 45 kWh battery pack
  • Able to travel 300 kilometers on a full charge
  • This car has been developed based on the reverse engineering of one of the models of the American company Tesla
  • car is currently undergoing tests in Germany and Spain.
  • Commercial launch due in March 2023.
Note: No actual photo is released

Back
Top Bottom