What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

SP100 CROSS COUNTRY

Saipa-SP100-Cross-12-900x506.jpg

Saipa-SP100-Cross-8-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-22-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-15-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-6-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-11-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-10-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-12-900x506.jpg Saipa-SP100-Cross-2-900x506.jpg

Saipa Shahin undergoing testing:

Saipa Shahin undergoing testing:

Test facilities look impressive. Hopefully pride days are over!

Masomeh Ebtekar is a nasty old post menopausal creature that needs to die already... Every time I hear about this cretin, it's always treason or incompetence or both.

Masomeh Ebtekar is a nasty old post menopausal creature that needs to die already... Every time I hear about this cretin, it's always treason or incompetence or both.
Ironically enough, she was one of those hardliner students that attacked the US embassy in Tehran in 1980, causing the animosity between Iran and the United States. Now she has turned into a radical leftist figure, pretending to be pro-Women's rights and stuff.

Since we are in the car thered....I wonder in this electric car where is he buying the battery pack from...maybe the same plant that makes iranian sub batteris..amazing that an environmental minister finds herself qualified enough to reject such a project with a stroke of a pen...she is the one who brought that Israeli spy and his team to find tiggers in Iranian deserts....lol
What else can you expect from traitor rohani government...

Ironically enough, she was one of those hardliner students that attacked the US embassy in Tehran in 1980, causing the animosity between Iran and the United States. Now she has turned into a radical leftist figure, pretending to be pro-Women's rights and stuff.
Fallahati was covering her a few years back and how her son resides in the US even though she was one of the hostage takers and their spokeswoman. In fact, many members of rohani's admin have family in US &/or Canada and it amazes me how they are being allowed in the US and how they are not being viewed with suspicion & cynicism in Iran.
To be sure, Fallahati is also garbage but that story covering rohani admin's US connections a few years back was still worth watching.

Almost all the hostage takers at the US embassy have become radical leftists now...

But Ebtekar was not one of the students that stormed the embassy.... she came in a few days later..... which makes her even more suspicous.... her behaviour is that of a typical Nofoozi. Destroying Iran´s develoment, while disguising herself as a moderate.

We have had 200 years of Freemason infiltration of Iran.... they don´t just melt away over night.

Almost all the hostage takers at the US embassy have become radical leftists now...

But Ebtekar was not one of the students that stormed the embassy.... she came in a few days later..... which makes her even more suspicous.... her behaviour is that of a typical Nofoozi. Destroying Iran´s develoment, while disguising herself as a moderate.

We have had 200 years of Freemason infiltration of Iran.... they don´t just melt away over night.

She was the translator for the hostages to be more precise.
When I said that she was one of the hardliner students that stormed the embassy, I meant that she was a member of the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Path (دانشجویان پیرو خط امام) that stormed the US embassy in Tehran, not that she personally participated in the attack, but she was one of the members of the group that stormed the embassy.

Back
Top Bottom