What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

K125 could look like this

1608495446157.png

1608495469269.png

this is what i want to see some day

1608495816859.png

Last edited:
I just learned something new...

Canadian Formula one team driver is Nicholas Latifi
He is 1/2 Iranian 1/2 Canadian (I think father is Iranian).
View attachment 697993

I have a suggestion... Can we open a thread about famous Iranian or 1/2 Iranian outside of Iran so that we can all be proud of them..what do U think..???
My niece and nephew are fraternal twins.
My half brother (I call him brother, my father was a playboy when he was younger and was married with his (half brother) mom, then divorcing, then coming together with my mother) married a Iranian woman.
Funny thing, they (Twins) are 110% "Aryan" :D
For me, they are famous. They can puke and shit themselfs and still everybody loves them.

By the way the price of Tara is in the 300 mil range, which equates to arojnd €12,000.

By the way the price of Tara is in the 300 mil range, which equates to arojnd €12,000.

Did someone made any inquires so far?

اگر 300 میلیون باشه که مردم همش رو پیش خرید می کنند چون 300 میلیون خیلی می صرفه، به خصوص وقتی 206 الان بالای 200 میلیون هست. من چندجا دیدم صحبت از 700 تا 800 میلیون بود

خیلی بعید هست زیر 500 میلیون قیمت گذاری بشه اما اگر بشه واقعاً باید گفت یک خودروی در شأن مردم ساختن بالاخره​

قیمت دنا پلاس توربو اتوماتیک ۳۹۰ میلیونه.۳۰۰ میلیون برای تارا دوروست۰۰۰

The only constructive feed back is the tires on the cars are a bit small , and the some minor adjustment needed on the tire area otherwise the car is alot better then many cars on road in Pakistan

We can certainly sell 80,000 of these cars if there was trade agreement for such in Pakistan get rid of Suzuki

picsart_06-14-12-11-04-jpg.310214

Fantastic front / side viwe for the car

I can easily see quality of interior is also same as german cars so I don't see why these cars are not in Pakistan considering close proximity to Pakistan the value should be cheapest as low cost of transport between Iran - Pakistan

Not that easy to sell in Pakistan..and you would need more than “looking better “...

Among other things you need

- a plant or at least a assembly plant to avoid high import
- must have a tough engine and gear box
- easy and inexpensive to maintain
- three ‘s’ ... sales , service and spare parts
- fuel economy
- dealer net work

Many foreign car manufacturers like Nissan and mitisubishi have come and failed..

toyota assembled corollas in Pakistan are some of the cheapest in the world... good luck trying to beat them..yes the cheapest convert them into dollars and see

Toyota Yaris retails around $16k of which more than 17% is taxes

Last edited:
Very easy just transport it by road to Pakistan
Iran - Gwadar , by road hire some Pakistani Drivers to bring the trucks into Pakistan

Win-Win deal
1609976199902.jpeg

Not that easy to sell in Pakistan..and you would need more than “looking better “...

Among other things you need

- a plant or at least a assembly plant to avoid high import
- must have a tough engine and gear box
- easy and inexpensive to maintain
- three ‘s’ ... sales , service and spare parts
- fuel economy
- dealer net work

Many foreign car manufacturers like Nissan and mitisubishi have come and failed..

toyota assembled corollas in Pakistan are some of the cheapest in the world... good luck trying to beat them..yes the cheapest convert them into dollars and see

Toyota Yaris retails around $16k of which more than 17% is taxes

Toyota Yaris sells for $16k in Pakistan?!!!
That´s cazy for a little car. The Dena plus in Iran is around $13k, and I know can be exported a lot cheaper.

That´s cazy for a little car. The Dena plus in Iran is around $13k, and I know can be exported a lot cheaper.
[/QUOTE

Toyota has brand value and legendary reliability...

new brands need to compete with Suzuki not Toyota

Back
Top Bottom