What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

Tara production line and engine.
They should send some photos to Trump and fat pompeo and thank them for making Iran even more industrialized..:cheesy:
car 1.jpg
engine.jpg
car2.jpg
car3.jpg

Last edited:
I just learned something new...

Canadian Formula one team driver is Nicholas Latifi
He is 1/2 Iranian 1/2 Canadian (I think father is Iranian).
Nicholas-Latifi-1.jpg

I have a suggestion... Can we open a thread about famous Iranian or 1/2 Iranian outside of Iran so that we can all be proud of them..what do U think..???

View attachment 697993

I have a suggestion... Can we open a thread about famous Iranian or 1/2 Iranian outside of Iran so that we can all be proud of them..what do U think..???

I think it is pointless to bask in the glory of people whose contributions have never benefited Iran. What have these successful or famous Iranians abroad done for Iran?

The majority of Iranians living in North America are traitors because they are not lobbying for Iran and sometimes even encourage sanctions on Iran. They can go to hell for all I care.

On the subject, I think the new "lagan" that IKCO is going to mass-produce is extremely overpriced for an IKCO "lagan". It's nothing to be proud of. It's just another failure at providing people with good cars with reasonable prices. The Iranian car industry is a total failure and a mediocre attempt at designing something better looking than previous products like Samand, after having produced cars for over half a century, should not be praised really.

I think it is pointless to bask in the glory of people whose contributions have never benefited Iran. What have these successful or famous Iranians abroad done for Iran?

The majority of Iranians living in North America are traitors because they are not lobbying for Iran and sometimes even encourage sanctions on Iran. They can go to hell for all I care.

On the subject, I think the new "lagan" that IKCO is going to mass-produce is extremely overpriced for an IKCO "lagan". It's nothing to be proud of. It's just another failure at providing people with good cars with reasonable prices. The Iranian car industry is a total failure and a mediocre attempt at designing something better looking than previous products like Samand, after having produced cars for over half a century, should not be praised really.
Any Iranian who lives in west, but does not transfer knowledge or money into Iran can indeed be labeled as traitor.

بحث خیلی مهمیه دوستان
ایرانی ها خیلی متفاوتند ولی اغلب حامی اند

بعضی با انتقال دانش به ایران
بعضی با انتقال پول
بعضی با تبلیغ مثبت
بعضی با گرفتن دست یه ایرونی دیگه و اون ایرونی دیگه به کشور کمک میکنه

بعضی کاری دیگه از دستشون برنمیاد و دارو میفرستن

کسی رو میشناسم بیست سال ایران نیومده و حتی پول از ایران به امریکا هم اورده ولی دست چن تا ایرانی رو به خوبی گرفته و اون ایرانی ها جبران کردند​

Tara production line and engine.
They should send some photos to Trump and fat pompeo and thank them for making Iran even more industrialized..:cheesy:
View attachment 697984View attachment 697985View attachment 697986View attachment 697987
yeah 800m Toman or 31250 , is it necessary to tell you that is equal to what cars.
Any Iranian who lives in west, but does not transfer knowledge or money into Iran can indeed be labeled as traitor.
no it can't , that knowledge don't belong to iran and that money is his , but let say any Iranian who live in Iran and use Irans money to produce a goods and export it and transfer the money to other countries or refuse to return the money back to Iran is a Traitor . now go and see who the real traitors are.

but let say any Iranian who live in Iran and use Irans money to produce a goods and export it and transfer the money to other countries or refuse to return the money back to Iran is a Traitor . now go and see who the real traitors are.

There are millions born outside of the country since the 1980s, some of whom actually have great love for the country and the majority of them not thinking about these things at all and chasing after their personal lives and interests.
On the other hand, we hear stories of the green card administration of rohani and that dirty whore shajarian living in Iran and being a total barrel of sewage in every way, including birthing his kids in Canada and taking vast sums of the nation's wealth outside along with other stories of theft and corruption such as the former head of the central bank, etc.
Ok..guys.....no takers so the idea shelved..lol
There is nothing with creating such a thread and you do not need any approval from us in doing so; as the one crazy actor says, "JUST DO IT!"

View attachment 697993

No this is what blacks and Jews do, incessantly search for people with part or full ancestry and 'claim them', it's weird and obsessive.

There are millions born outside of the country since the 1980s, some of whom actually have great love for the country and the majority of them not thinking about these things at all and chasing after their personal lives and interests.
On the other hand, we hear stories of the green card administration of rohani and that dirty whore shajarian living in Iran and being a total barrel of sewage in every way, including birthing his kids in Canada and taking vast sums of the nation's wealth outside along with other stories of theft and corruption such as the former head of the central bank, etc.

There is nothing with creating such a thread and you do not need any approval from us in doing so; as the one crazy actor says, "JUST DO IT!"
For some reasons I have a hard time to understand why many Iranians think of any one living outside of iran as being "monarchist" or "mko"...
yes there are some of both groups .Add to that the bitter taste of "green card" crowd in rohanni government as you mentioned yourself and I can not blame them for this "misconception ".

I have met many half iranian and half foreign borne kids including my own daughter who have never been in iran but love this nation by reading about it...they go on being successful members of their countries but never forget their roots.
I even had a 25 year old young man who wanted to join iranian military but I had to tell him they will not accept him because of his country of birth.
Any way..under such atmosphere of hostility on both sides I decided not to pursue the idea..
Sorry but I am way off topic on this car thread.

I think it is slightly shorter than an A4. I think its the same size as A3....but if it is around 15 to 17 k euros, I hope to buy one.
I like the looks and would like to get an automatic wih IF7 engine.

Back
Top Bottom