What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

There is one difference . you can perdict the target behavior . you can't predict middle eastern drivers behavior.
There is no difference. Machine learning is experience based just like how the human mind works. It is adaptable and learns how to respond and possible re-evaluate in real time.
You are thinking on traditional rule based systems where the scenario and the recommended responses are hardcoded. That is not the case for machine learning.

fact of the matter is that AI systems will be vastly superior to humans in scenarios such as driving. Reason being that unlike x million drivers with x million various experiences, an AI based system will learn from all cars. It will then classify driving patterns based on your age, your gender, your family background, your genetics, your social media status etc. just by reading you license plate the AI knows your next move better than yourself.

Good cars but 10 years old designs. Most companies are now building, hybrid and electric cars and some are working on self-driving cars.

I remember before Rouhani we exported cars to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Latin American countries, most of our neighbors and many African countries like Nigeria.

List of Countries by Motor Vehicle Production in the 2000s

20200522_163718-jpg.635053

I don't see Pakistan in that list.

Good cars but 10 years old designs. Most companies are now building, hybrid and electric cars and some are working on self-driving cars.

I don't see Pakistan in that list.

Iran has imported Tesla's electric car lineup for reverse engineering purposes.

با دولار حساب کنی خیلی ارزون درمیاد

only $11 for the top sec Dena plus. Thats a great price for this car..... just make sure to get paid in dollars.

با دولار حساب کنی خیلی ارزون درمیاد

only $11 for the top sec Dena plus. Thats a great price for this car..... just make sure to get paid in dollars.
how much of the component were bought by Dollar.
و دوباره میگم نیاز کدام شهروندان ؟ اونهایی که به دلار درآمد کسب میکنن ؟ اونها که نوچه هاشون هم این ماشینها را سوار نمیشن .

That is a hideous car. Reminds me of the episode of Simpsons when Homer designs a car. Why is our aerospace commander visiting an unveiling of a civilian car though?
That’s part of a university project / research!

I think and hope irgc will soon enter the car manufacturing and give ikco and saipa the competition they deserve. Applying irgc management and ingenuity, I think it is safe to assume that such an enterprise will yield a truly 100% Iranian made car and to a more fair price. Of course this is more of hope scenario for me. In such a scenario ikco and saipa will hopefully and finally get their act together.

That’s part of a university project / research!

I think and hope irgc will soon enter the car manufacturing and give ikco and saipa the competition they deserve. Applying irgc management and ingenuity, I think it is safe to assume that such an enterprise will yield a truly 100% Iranian made car and to a more fair price. Of course this is more of hope scenario for me. In such a scenario ikco and saipa will hopefully and finally get their act together.
I agree, if Saipa and IKCO doesnt get any real competition, they will continue to sell modified versions of 405 and 206 for ever.

Back
Top Bottom