What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

Do you have a pic tha shows the car from the sides? Is it on the same platform Samand used to be?

Iran-President-Unveils-New-Homegrown-Cars-9.jpg

ERI1rBDX0AAmF1h.jpg

Well ,you are wrong. I don't prefer an Iranian car to a foreign cruise unless I see an Iranian car that worth it.
Dude I want my countrymen go to work not a foreign worker from an European, Chinese or Japanese company.

Japan wouldn't become Japan if their people bought foreign products. You have habit of badmouthing our military and none-military products. Don't quote me again, go to a foreign country and buy their products.

Last edited:
Dude I want my countrymen go to work not a foreign worker from an European, Chinese or Japanese company.

Japan wouldn't become Japan if their people bought foreign products. You have habit of badmouthing our military and none-military products. Don't quote me again, go to a foreign country and buy their products.
for sixty year we said that to car indunstry , where it took them ?
if you want a child to walk on its foot , you must let it walk , if shelter it in it's cradle , it won't grow.
what you care about our car industry , you must let them learn to compete .if they can't compete then they don't worth saving , the only thing they knew copy foreign vars from 30 years ago . nobody produce peugeot 206 but Iran
Nobody produce peugeot 405 but Iran and egypt and thats all is to Iran Khodro
also a bout saipa t's ages that nobody produce Pride.
well let say you support Iran car industry because you care about today's work of some worker . I don't support that industry be cause I care about future of all the industry

You have habit of badmouthing our military and none-military products. Don't quote me again, go to a foreign country and buy their products.
Bad mouthing , which part I badmouthed ? please , enlighten us. wonder since when don't say aaaah and Ooooh become badmouth.
our car Industry is a shitty industry , It's stagnant , it's corrupt , it's non sustainable. if we provided the same support we provide to car industry have povided to Toilet pitcher industry it would have provided us a lot more foreign revenue.

right now Saipa is only produce a Korean product that is abandoned since more than 20 years ago . and Iran Khodro only can copy french peugeot product from 15 years ago and some chinese (and even not top of the line products) that , only have market in china. and the rest of car makers are ony knew how to assemble .
we started our car industry sooner than japan , Korea or china and see where they are now if I'm lying please prove that

your support strategy resulted in Iran khodro produce Peykan for half a century . well sorry if I don't support such strategies

for sixty year we said that to car indunstry , where it took them ?
if you want a child to walk on its foot , you must let it walk , if shelter it in it's cradle , it won't grow.
what you care about our car industry , you must let them learn to compete .if they can't compete then they don't worth saving , the only thing they knew copy foreign vars from 30 years ago . nobody produce peugeot 206 but Iran
Nobody produce peugeot 405 but Iran and egypt and thats all is to Iran Khodro
also a bout saipa t's ages that nobody produce Pride.
well let say you support Iran car industry because you care about today's work of some worker . I don't support that industry be cause I care about future of all the industry

Bad mouthing , which part I badmouthed ? please , enlighten us. wonder since when don't say aaaah and Ooooh become badmouth.
our car Industry is a shitty industry , It's stagnant , it's corrupt , it's non sustainable. if we provided the same support we provide to car industry have povided to Toilet pitcher industry it would have provided us a lot more foreign revenue.

right now Saipa is only produce a Korean product that is abandoned since more than 20 years ago . and Iran Khodro only can copy french peugeot product from 15 years ago and some chinese (and even not top of the line products) that , only have market in china. and the rest of car makers are ony knew how to assemble .
we started our car industry sooner than japan , Korea or china and see where they are now if I'm lying please prove that

your support strategy resulted in Iran khodro produce Peykan for half a century . well sorry if I don't support such strategies

Let's agree to disagree. If we produce old platforms [like 206 & 405] (due to yankee sanctions, lack of management and budget) still it's better than we produce nothing, destroy our semi-advanced automobile industry and import our needs from abroad.

Let's agree to disagree. If we produce old platforms [like 206 & 405] (due to yankee sanctions, lack of management and budget) still it's better than we produce nothing, destroy our semi-advanced automobile industry and import our needs from abroad.
I think his point is that the lack of proper management is due to corruption. They are emptying the pockets of people by their mismanagement. There is no doubt that we need competition in our automobile market to encourage car producers to raise their standards. If they stop imposing high tariffs like 90% on imported cars, our automakers will have to increase the quality of their products.

I think his point is that the lack of proper management is due to corruption. They are emptying the pockets of people by their mismanagement. There is no doubt that we need competition in our automobile market to encourage car producers to raise their standards. If they stop imposing high tariffs like 90% on imported cars, our automakers will have to increase the quality of their products.

Some patriot people like me will buy Iranian car even if the tariffs get lower. But anyway tariffs should get lowered to make a more competitive arena between Iranian and none Iranian cars then our IKCO company is forced to increase quality of their cars.

Some patriot people like me will buy Iranian car even if the tariffs get lower. But anyway tariffs should get lowered to make a more competitive arena between Iranian and none Iranian cars then our companies are forced to increase their quality.
I'm all for that. I'm not saying that we should stop producing cars or Iranians shouldn't buy local cars, but I think we should make our market more competitive so car companies like Iran Khodro or SAIPA don't produce junks and sell them to people with high margin of profit under really ridiculous conditions like their recent lottery.

They are really ripping people off and offer zero innovation to our people. Our people deserve a lot better than the cars they produce. And they can produce better cars if they don't care about money only.

I'm all for that. I'm not saying that we should stop producing cars or Iranians shouldn't buy local cars, but I think we should make our market more competitive so car companies like Iran Khodro or SAIPA don't produce junks and sell them to people with high margin of profit under really ridiculous conditions like their recent lottery.

They are really ripping people off and offer zero innovation to our people. Our people deserve a lot better than the cars they produce. And they can produce better cars if they don't care about money only.

Totally true. Our people really deserve better quality cars ...

I remember before Rouhani we exported cars to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Latin American countries, most of our neighbors and many African countries like Nigeria.

List of Countries by Motor Vehicle Production in the 2000s

20200522_163718-jpg.635053

A dead end is a dead end . until we let go of protectionism strategies in our car industries we only wasting our resources if water don't move it become stagnant. Our car industry most learn if they don't innovate they have no choice but to die.

I remember before Rouhani we exported cars to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Latin American countries, most of our neighbors and many African countries like Nigeria.

List of Countries by Motor Vehicle Production in the 2000s

20200522_163718-jpg.635053
Yes we were exporting car but first it was 10 years ago and in limited numbers and at a discounted price . do you think people of those countries that have access to the best cars will choose our cars.

A dead end is a dead end . until we let go of protectionism strategies in our car industries we only wasting our resources if water don't move it become stagnant. Our car industry most learn if they don't innovate they have no choice but to die.

Yes we were exporting car but first it was 10 years ago and in limited numbers and at a discounted price . do you think people of those countries that have access to the best cars will choose our cars.
Ok.

Back
Top Bottom