What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

The average wage of Iranian worker with 2 child is 120 $
Cheapest car in Iranian market , 5500$ ...

This the reality

This the reality
Thats not much even according to Pak standards.. thats pretty much the pay of an office boy.
I thought it would be more in Iran.

Thats not much even according to Pak standards.. thats pretty much the pay of an office boy.
I thought it would be more in Iran.

average salary in Pakistan is roughly USD 1,500 per year. A salary of USD 4,750 per month is VERY GOOD.

average salary in Pakistan is roughly USD 1,500 per year. A salary of USD 4,750 per month is VERY GOOD.
You mean minimum wage. Yes that the minimum wage rate. 17500 is the minimum wage set by government which is roughly 109 dollars.

4750 dollars a month is roughly around 60K dollars an year.. i doubt even most americans even make that much.

His calculations are off
Average income is higher, and cheapest car is less than half of what he mentioned.
In 5500 dollars you would at best get a pathetic used suzuki mehran..

8B87D765-ECCD-4E03-8D95-894EBA6798C2.jpeg

Imagine the shyt we are in..

This the reality

your calculations are off.. but i agree that The Iranian economy is geared in a way that wage earners don't earn a lot.. there is high unemployment, over abundance of educated unemployed people. makes it easy for employers to pay their employees nothing.

on the other side though Irans economy is really tilted in favor of small business owners 'bazariis'. they pay almost peanuts in taxes by western standards, and even then its so easy to cheat on it to pay barely a fraction of it.

they use subsidize state energy, utilities, and infastracture and still complain about having to pay probably less than 5% of their income on taxes. and whine about having to pay a luxury tax on imported cars... or be "forced" to drive an Iranian car....

For the lucky upper classes/rich... Irans economy is absolute heaven. if you have money, it takes almost no effort to add wealth and live like a king

your calculations are off.. but i agree that The Iranian economy is geared in a way that wage earners don't earn a lot.. there is high unemployment, over abundance of educated unemployed people. makes it easy for employers to pay their employees nothing.

on the other side though Irans economy is really tilted in favor of small business owners 'bazariis'. they pay almost peanuts in taxes by western standards, and even then its so easy to cheat on it to pay barely a fraction of it.

they use subsidize state energy, utilities, and infastracture and still complain about having to pay probably less than 5% of their income on taxes. and whine about having to pay a luxury tax on imported cars... or be "forced" to drive an Iranian car....

For the lucky upper classes/rich... Irans economy is absolute heaven. if you have money, it takes almost no effort to add wealth and live like a king
Sounds like home.

Back
Top Bottom