What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

You're very wrong. A good chunk of people make that kinda money. Including nurses, medical techs, HVAC techs, Welders, Truckers and a whole lot of other Blue collar trades and some white collar trades as well.
4750 dollars a month is roughly around 60K dollars an year.. i doubt even most americans even make that much.

No minimum wage is far below. 60k a year is actually a very good salary for singles or couples. But not so much if you have kids. That's why most families are dual income with husband and wife working.

60k annually equals about $5k a month which is great. I was making $4k a month before I started university again. Those were very very good times. Now I'm back to student life :(:cry:

Min wage is like $8 an hour. It varies by state.
Is that your minimum wage?

I don't know but I felt like looking at traditional carpet designs which is no more a trend :D

I don't know but I felt like looking at traditional carpet designs which is no more a trend :D
Well obviously you cant compare them with Turkish, or other automotive giants but they are like Sovier Russia. :bunny:

And frankly these vehicles are very affordable and can kill crappy Japanese brands and their partners in Pak... atleast in the compact car segment easily. Thats good for middle class & even blue collar..

I mean the shittiest car we can buy in Pak costs us around 11500+ dollars give or take 9-10K. And people would rather buy those old kia classic (those failed in Pak market)... but there are other iranian carpets, i mean cars that money could buy.

The average wage of Iranian worker with 2 child is 120 $
Cheapest car in Iranian market , 5500$ ...

This the reality
I don't say you are a liar but please first check prices.

The cheapest new car is around $2352 and second-class cars are way way lower than this price.

Image-9.jpg

https://nabzebaazaar.com/قیمت-روز-خودرو-30-اردیبهشت/

Cheapest but brand new?
New cars.

Admittedly, I am not familiar with the quality of Iranian cars.

I consider 'availability of spare parts' an important consideration nevertheless.

If an Iranian automaker open shop in Pakistan in official capacity, and is able to offer decent cars at great prices and with after-sales support near my location then why not.

Back
Top Bottom