What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

IKCO K132 prototype:

خودرو+K132.jpg
IKCO-K132-11.jpg
QuickMemo+_2020-02-20-20-36-45.png

Hi ...

Please express your opinion... Thanks !

Saipa Hirkani :

Note : conceptual design 2014

View attachment 301795 View attachment 301796 View attachment 301797 View attachment 301799

Oh boy... Thread posted in Apr 24, 2016 !

Time passes like mother ****** !!!

Didn't say designed by Chinese !
I read somewhere....and i'm sure....a friend of mine is working for"mehvarsazane iran khodro" and he has told me that even before this documentary was aired.......and i read somewhere.....definitly im sure.

IKCO K132 prototype:

View attachment 607452 View attachment 607453 View attachment 607455

Oh boy... Thread posted in Apr 24, 2016 !

Time passes like mother ****** !!!
Likely stalled because of the lack of critical non indegenously produced components.This was always the achillies heel of irans automotive industry,and sadly even after this critical vulnerability was laid bare due to sanctions back during ahmadinejads regime,there was little to no effort to fix the problem during rouhanis regime,the attitude seemed to be:thanks to the jcpoa we can start importing all the automotive parts we need,so theres no need to bother indigenizing the production of critical parts when we can just import them all from our good friends in the west.Now you`ve got large numbers of unfinished vehicles stuck in storage because of the lack of critical imported parts and the auto industry has to go to the defence ministry[??] to try and obtain the technology it needs!?
I think irans automotive industry needs a massive shake up and restructuring on so many levels as its painfully obvious that the people currently running it are utterly incompetent,tho rouhanis idea that the jcpoa would fix everything meant that vital reform and insistence on local manufacture of all key components and technologies was simply not undertaken,with predictably dire results,hopefully now it will be......or the sector may not survive and having it fail will be an economic disaster for iran.

Back
Top Bottom