What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

What a fair game !!! :o::o:

Suzuki, Mazda, Yamaha Admit Using Fake Vehicle Emission Data

TOKYO — Japanese automakers Suzuki Motor Corp., Mazda Motor Corp. and Yamaha Motor Co. have admitted using falsified emissions data to inspect their new vehicles after the government ordered the industry to review its procedures.

Japan's transport ministry said Thursday the three automakers admitted conducting improper inspections after 23 Japanese auto and motorbike manufacturers were ordered to examine their inspection procedures in July following similar mishandlings being found at Nissan Motor Co. and Subaru Corp. in their fuel economy data at final product quality checks.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/08/09/world/asia/ap-as-japan-autos-falsified-data.html

38147280_2161708614042097_7374241779584860160_n.jpg
37975717_2149238792022461_1077022779582185472_n.jpg

Iranians know how to make good cars with European style interior
There is very unique about Iranian vehicles in interior design they always looked polished and well done.

The interior of cars and finishing is very visibly good

Last edited:
Wow Iranians have made their cars much better in the last decade I had a Iranian bud in HS who use to go back a lot and told me they only two popular cars in the past was the Peykan which was basically their Mehran or the Saipa Pride both were produced for decades I heard they been out of production since recently

Man I wanna punch a guy who made these tires made on Iranian cars.. For the love of shit who puts bicycle size tires on promotion event cars?!

Back
Top Bottom