What's new

India's Secret Unmanned Stealth Bomber Revealed - IUSAV

Che Guevara

Reaction score

LOL nice comment in youtube...

Secret revealing style of countries:
1. US -> You will only see in wars that they have and later in holywood movies
2. China -> You will see in testing phase
3. India -> You will know by the time they thought about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the big fuss we heard about this few months ago from same source livefist now it is reported over 4 times by same source.

Ok fine you are building some thing secret but i suggest you people first read the history of Nishant and Rustom and measure your level honestly your firms don't even have expertise to build a decent conventional UAV lol stealth and UCAV is day dreaming.

^^drdo has not mentioned any thing about this project but shiv's lots of reporting on defense in past proved true, for example on ins arihant etc so I am not ruling this out anything, may in construction stage.

Whats the big fuss we heard about this few months ago from same source livefist now it is reported over 4 times by same source.

Ok fine you are building some thing secret but i suggest you people first read the history of Nishant and Rustom and measure your level honestly your firms don't even have expertise to build a decent conventional UAV lol stealth and UCAV is day dreaming.
Let the indians be joyful on this news..Dont wake them up...let them troll in their day dreams...but still stealth UCAV :lol:omg:lol:shhh according to indians it is highly top secret:rofl:

Nishant is operational from 1999 itself..

Rustom

India%2527s+Rustom+MALE+UAV.jpg

Lol at these jealous pakistanis....

Nishant is operational from 1999 itself..

Rustom

Lol at these jealous pakistanis....

Yea thats my point Nishant is operational from 1999 and in 13 years what you have done to improve it?
lol at Nishant Specs and its price 18million$ :rofl: and you can read its crash history on wikipedia.

Rustom crashed on first flight.
Second prototype "maiden" flight took place on 15th Oct 2010 and 14th successful test flight on reported on 8th May 2012.

14 flights in almost two years yup i am so jealous.:rofl:

Yea thats my point Nishant is operational from 1999 and in 13 years what you have done to improve it?
lol at Nishant Specs and its price 18million$ :rofl: and you can read its crash history on wikipedia.

Second prototype "maiden" flight took place on 15th Oct 2010 and 14th successful test flight on reported on 8th May 2012.

Crashes happen when you develop something

Well that's Interesting is it still a Top Secret after this News :blink:

Dude dance as much as u can......
Pakistan's doomsday will be set by this so called "bollywood super fiction movie in the making" UCAV and its nearby....

I think its your time to take Exit before you enter :)

What improvements in Nishant do you expect?
As far as Rustom is concerned,we are developing some on our own,and crashes aren't an issue!

Back
Top Bottom